Using her was the only way for us
要想把浓缩铀棒偷运进城
to get the rods into the city.
她是我们唯一的出路
Agents Beck and Henderson will escort you back to the UN.
贝克和亨德森探员将护送你回联♥合♥国♥总部
First, tell me what's going on.
首先 告诉我事情的来龙去脉
Agent Beck will brief you on the way.
贝克探员会在路上跟你简要说明的
Now, once you're there,
你一回到那里
we need you to do something for us.
我们需要你立刻为我们做点事
Your father gave us a file of
令尊给了我们一份关于
IRK covert agents operating in this country.
在这个国家潜伏的伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国间谍的文件
We need you to identify the men working with Tarin.
我们需要你指认出与塔林一伙的人
I'm not doing anything
在你告诉我事情来龙去脉前
until you tell me what's happening.
我不会帮你们做任何事
The car you drove here was rigged with an EMP device.
你开来的那辆车事先被人安装了电磁脉冲装置
It's a pulse weapon designed to disarm electronics.
是一种用来废掉电子器材的脉冲武器
It's crashed all our systems.
我们所有的系统全毁在了它手里
I don't understand.
我不明白
Tarin put me in that car.
是塔林让我上那辆车的
He used you, Ms. Hassan.
他利用了你 哈桑小姐
He staged your escape,
他设计假装让你逃脱
put you in that car, and sent you back here.
让你上了那辆车 然后让你开回到这里
But he was shot.
但他中弹了
I saw him.
我看见他中弹了
He is alive.
他还活着
We spotted him a few minutes ago.
几分钟前我们发现了他
I know it's a lot to take in,
我知道这让你很难接受
but you need to go with these agents back to the UN
但你得和这些探员回到联♥合♥国♥总部去
and start looking through those files.
然后去查一遍那些文件
You've seen these terrorists.
你见过这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
If you can help us to ID them,
如果你可以帮我们指认他们
we stand a chance of finding them
那么在他们实施恐怖袭击之前
before they carry out their attack.
我们就有希望找到他们
Good, see you soon.
很好 一会见
Ahman has prepared the bomb.
阿曼已经把炸♥弹♥准备好了
It'll be short work once we get the rods across the river.
一旦把铀棒运过河 就能很快改装出核弹
A vehicle is coming.
来了辆车
Where is it?
在哪里
It's coming from the east.
从东边过来的
Black SUV, no markings.
黑色越野车 没任何标识
How many men have you got covering? Three.
你那里有多少人手 三个
Wait until the SUV's in the range,
等越野车进入你们的射程
then take them out.
再干掉他们
Ali! Let's go!
阿里 快走
Hold on. What is it?
等等 怎么了
Thought I caught something in the infrared.
夜视红外镜里有情况
Heat source down by the water.
靠近河那边有热源
Now it's gone.
现在消失了
See if NYPD can get some units down here.
看纽约警局是否能加派人手过来支援
I'll contact NSA, see if they've got surveillance of the area.
我来联♥系♥国安局 看看他们在这区域是否有监控
That's weird.
奇怪了
I got four bars, but the call's not going through.
信♥号♥♥明明有四格 但电♥话♥怎么也打不通
Me neither.
我也打不通
We're being jammed.
我们被人屏蔽了信♥号♥♥
They're here. Damn it!
他们就在这里 该死
Get down now!
趴下 快
Come on!
快啊
The engine's down. Pass your weapons up front!
引擎挂了 先把你们的武器给我们
Cole, I want you to check the sniper to your north.
科尔 我要你盯住你北面的狙击手
Maintain coverage until we're clear. Copy that.
火力掩护直到我们脱身 明白
I want both of you to get ready to unload all the weapons from the back,
你们两个去把后备箱里的所有武器都拿出来
you ready?
准备好了吗
Yes, sir. Let's go, go, go!
是 长官 行动 快
How did they know where to look for us?
他们是怎么找到我们的
They must have followed us from the vault.
他们一定是从金库那里一路跟来的
Cole, use your infrared!
科尔 用红外线夜视镜
Call out the snipers as you see them!
看到狙击手以后就大声喊
Ten o'clock, high and low!
十点钟方向 楼上楼下都有
I'm counting four men.
我看到有四个人
I recognize one from the hospital.
其中一个我在医院里见过
He was the one that talked Marcos out of detonating the vest.
就是那人说服了马科斯放弃了自爆
It's Jack Bauer.
是杰克·鲍尔
Ex-CTU. He was one of their best agents.
反恐组前任探员 最优秀的探员之一
Nine o'clock low!
九点钟方向 楼下
We can still cross with the rods.
我们仍然可以带着铀棒渡河
As long as we're certain Bauer and his men cannot warn anyone.
只要我们确保鲍尔和他手下无法通风报信即可
It's not a risk.
这倒不难
We started jamming their communications
他们刚一出现在我们的视野内
as soon as they were in sight.
我们就屏蔽了他们的通讯工具
Now they can't leave.
现在他们脱不了身了
Not with the snipers in position.
因为我们的狙击手正守着点
Good.
很好
Make sure none of them get out alive.
你要确保他们没人能活着离开
I'll call you when we're across the river.
我们一过河 就会联♥系♥你的
Let's move.
行动吧
Reloading!
装弹
I've got two men, leaving the dock in a boat.
有两人正坐船逃离码头
One of them is Tarin Faroush.
其中一人是塔林·弗鲁什
They're carrying a box
他们运走了一个箱子
the right size and shape for the rods, Jack.
大小尺寸符合铀棒的型号♥ 杰克
Copy that!
收到
Went out of my range.
在射程外了
We got to notify NYPD
在他们过河之前
before they cross the river.
我们得通知纽约警局
I tried cell and radio frequencies.
我试过手♥机♥和无线电
They're all jammed.
但都被他们屏蔽了
There's a call box mounted on the building. Ten o'clock.
十点钟方向的建筑那装有电♥话♥亭
It's gotta be a hard line.
那条线路肯定没问题
We can call from there.
我们可以从那里打出电♥话♥
How do you wanna get there?
你想怎样过去
The way the shooters are positioned,
看这些狙击手的狙击策略
they'll pick us off one by one as soon as we step out from behind the vehicle.
我们一从车后走出去 就会被他们逐个击破
Our vehicle's armored.
我们的车有防弹钢板
We can pull the panels, use them for coverage.
我们可以用防弹钢板作掩护
Owen, King, Start now!
欧文和金 立即行动
Eleven o'clock, Jack!
十一点方向 杰克
Casualty reports are also coming in.
伤亡损失报告也出来了
Three fatalities from the bomb blast
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥造成了车辆调配场地下通道内
in the motor pool tunnel.
发生了三起严重事故
Damn it.
该死
What else? Minor injuries for the most part.
还有呢 大多是轻伤
Agent McCallan was burned in a small electrical fire.
麦考林探员在电器起火中烧伤了
How is he?
他现在怎么样了
He's going to be okay.
应该没大碍
But with our infirmary down
但是我们的医疗室毁了
we had to transport him to the local hospital.
所以只能把他转移到本地医院
Says here we have flooding.
报告上说我们被水淹了
Yes, sir, the pumps are down,
是的 长官 抽水泵坏了
and certain sections of the basement
地下室有几处
have about six inches of water.
都已经积水约六英尺了
Well, can you stop it or are we all going to drown?
你能搞定吗 不然我们就等着被淹死吧
The repair crew's working on it, sir.
抢修人员正在处理 长官
Okay, give me another update in 20 minutes.
好 二十分钟内再向我汇报一次情况
Excuse me, sir?
打扰一下 长官
Yes, what is it? A team from NSA is here.
什么事 有一队国安局的人来了
NSA?
国安局
Brian Hastings, director of CTU.
我是布赖恩·黑斯廷斯 反恐组主管
Frank Haynam, senior engineer at the New York field office.
弗兰克·海奈 纽约分局高级工程师
I understand you've been hit by an EMP.
看来你们遭到了电磁脉冲弹袭击
Yeah, that's right. I hope that you're here to help
对 希望你能来助我们一臂之力
because we can damn well use it.
因为你一定能帮得上忙
We are indeed.
我们此行就是这目的
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表