The following takes place between 3:00 P.M. and 4:00 P.M.
以下事件发生于下午三点到四点间
Events occur in real time.
事件实时发生
As we gather together
我们齐聚于此
for this great occasion, we must not forget
来见证这个伟大的时刻 我们不能忘记
that we all stand in the shadow
我们仍沉浸在
of Omar Hassan's tragic death.
奥马·哈桑悲壮牺牲的哀伤中
But...
然而
the peace agreement we're about to sign
我们即将签署的和平协议
will be his living memorial.
是对他的纪念
His courage brought us all to this historic day,
他的胆识成就了我们今天历史性的一刻
and his vision
他对未来的愿景
will continue to guide us as we move into the future...
将继续指引我们大家 向着未来
together.
共同前进
So on behalf of the people of Russia,
在此我谨代表俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥
I extend the open hand of friendship to my partners in peace:
伸出友好的手 欢迎我们的和谈伙伴
President Taylor,
泰勒总统
President Hassan.
及哈桑总统
Thank you very much.
感谢大家
There'll be time for questions after the signing ceremony.
签署仪式结束后会有答记者问时间
Please, please.
请稍安勿躁
If there's nothing more,
要是没有其它事情的话
I will see you both at the signing.
我们签署仪式上见
It appears I am not the only one who does not want to be here.
看上去不只我一人不想待在这啊
Mrs. Hassan is distraught.
哈桑夫人已心力交瘁
Understandably-- her husband was killed six hours ago.
可以理解 他丈夫六小时之前刚刚被害
Is that why she refuses to look at me?
就因为这个她才不想正视我吗
She knows.
她知道了
A reporter told her of your complicity
有一个记者告诉她是你们密谋
in her husband's murder.
杀害了她丈夫
Dalia came to me.
达莉亚就来找我了
And you confirmed this journalist's allegations.
而你承认了这个记者所述的
I told her the truth.
我告诉了她真♥相♥
And yet, knowing what she knows, she's still here.
既然都知道了 她怎么还在这
Mrs. Hassan understands the benefits of peace.
哈桑夫人理解和平协议的意义
Because you helped her come to that understanding.
少不了你的煽风点火吧
Excuse me, Madam President.
抱歉打扰了 总统阁下
Whatever it was you said to Mrs. Hassan to keep her here
无论你对哈桑夫人说了什么使她留下
must have been very convincing.
那一定非常有说服力
Take your call, Yuri.
去接电♥话♥吧 尤里
Charles.
查尔斯
Yuri. We need to talk.
尤里 我们得谈谈
So talk.
那就谈吧
Uh, it's a sensitive matter;
这事挺敏感的
something that, uh, that can't be discussed on the phone.
不太方便在电♥话♥里谈
All right.
好吧
Come to my suite.
来我套房♥吧
No. You need to come to mine.
不行 你得来我这
Why?
为什么
Just trust me, Yuri.
相信我就是了 尤里
Trust you?
相信你
I don't need to remind you
不用我提醒吧
that it is in our mutual self-interest
保证某些秘密不被泄露
to make sure that certain secrets stay secret.
对你我都有好处
Stop talking in riddles, Charles.
查尔斯 别再跟我拐弯抹角了
I don't have time for this.
我没时间跟你玩
There's a possible leak inside of your camp,
你的阵营里可能有人泄密
which is why we need to discuss this in my office.
所以我们才必须在我办公室谈
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
I hope I was convincing enough for you.
我希望你满意我的演技
You're a world-class liar;
你可是世界顶级撒谎高手
I would have expected nothing else.
我非常满意
What exactly do you think you're doing by killing Suvarov?
你觉得杀了萨瓦洛夫到底能怎样
Getting justice for Renee Walker?
为蕾妮·沃克讨回公道吗
Yes, and for all the other people that died today
对 也为了所有在今天因为保护这个国家
trying to protect this country.
而牺牲的人们
Now, sit at the desk and keep the line open.
现在给我坐到桌子那并保持连线
Jack, the audio file you recorded--
杰克 你录的音频文件
we can use it to expose Suvarov.
我们可以用来揭穿萨瓦洛夫
We can use the CTU servers
我们可以用反恐小组的服务器
to distribute it to every government agency and media outlet.
把它散布到所有政♥府♥机构及媒体那里
President Taylor's already censored the press.
泰勒总统已经封住了媒体的嘴
NSA's putting up firewalls.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局也建立了防火墙
Arlo's working on getting through them right now.
阿洛正忙着突破防火墙呢
The president can't lock down every media outlet.
总统无法限制住所有媒体
That's Cole.
是科尔
If I don't answer that, he's sending a TAC team in here.
要是我不接的话 他会派战术小队过来
It'll be too late.
那样也来不及了
I'm gonna finish what I've started.
我马上就可以了结这件事了
You've reached Chloe O'Brian's voicemail.
您已被转接到克罗伊·奥布赖恩的语♥音♥信箱
Please leave a message.
有事请留言
Delta groups, this is base. Come in, Delta.
D组 我是总部 D组请回话
This is Delta One. Go ahead.
我是D组一号♥ 请讲
I need you to deploy all available TAC units
我命令你调派所有可用的战术小队
to the 22nd floor of the Hart Building.
到哈特大楼22层
I have intel on a possible sniper.
我收到线报 可能有一名狙击手
You got I.D. on this hostile?
确定敌人身份了吗
Affirmative.
已确定
It's Jack Bauer.
是杰克·鲍尔
With regard to Bauer, sir,
关于鲍尔 长官
the standing order is to use lethal force.
现行命令是 可使用致命武器
The order stands.
命令仍然有效
Copy that. We're on our way.
收到 我们这就过去
Delta teams two and three, this is a priority mobilization.
D组二号♥三号♥ 这是优先调动
The suspect is Jack Bauer.
嫌犯是杰克·鲍尔
Considered armed and dangerous.
他可能携带武器且极其危险
Maintain shoot-on-sight protocol.
格杀勿论的指令不变
Listen to me, Jack. Please.
听我说 杰克 求你了
Jack, put down your rifle,
杰克 放下你的枪
and let me walk you out of here before they get here.
趁他们还没到让我带你出去
Killing Pavel and Novakovich was one thing,
杀掉帕维尔和诺瓦科维奇是一♥码♥事
but killing Suvarov?
但是杀掉萨瓦洛夫呢
The Russians will consider an assassination of their president
俄♥罗♥斯♥人会把自己总统在美国本土遇刺
on American soil an act of war.
视为挑起战争的信♥号♥♥
He facilitated a terrorist attack against this country.
是他协助了对我国的恐怖袭击
That's an act of war. He's a murderer.
是他挑起了战争 他才是元凶
You're provoking a war with a nuclear-armed country.
你正挑起与一个拥有武器装备国家的战争
Shut up, Chloe!
闭嘴 克罗伊
Or what? You're gonna kill me, too?
不然怎样 你连我一起杀掉吗
These people need to be stopped.
必须得阻止他们
They need to be held accountable.
并让他们为此承担责任
They brought this on themselves.
这是他们自食其果
I don't need to remind you of the collateral damage you're causing.
我无需提醒你 你所造成的连带损害
Not to mention the innocent lives that are at stake.
更不用提那些无辜的生命还危在旦夕
Sir, uh, President Suvarov is outside.
阁下 萨瓦洛夫总统在外面等候了
He says you're expecting him.
他说您在等他
Excuse me, sir?
阁下 您在听吗
Yes.
是的
I heard you.
我听到了
Send him in.
让他进来吧
You're gonna start a war because you lost someone?
你要因为一个人的死而引发一场战争吗
This isn't about me.
重点不是因为我
Renee wouldn't want you to do this.
若是蕾妮 她也不会希望你这么做
I said shut up, Chloe!
我叫你闭嘴 克罗伊
You know she wouldn't.
你知道她不愿看到这事发生
She would want you to use that data card to get justice.
若是她 她也会让你用那张记忆卡来伸张正义
The last thing Renee would want is for you to start a war in her name.
蕾妮最不希望你以她的名义来引发战争
Jack, please,
杰克 求你了
don't dishonor her memory like this.
不要让她的名誉受损了
We should speak alone.
我们俩要单独聊聊
Yes, of course.
当然
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表