I'm under presidential orders.
我是受总统之命
Besides, I don't think he's right.
何况 我认为他这么做不对
He's not thinking clearly.
他现在脑子不太清醒
We have to find him before he gets himself killed.
我得在他害死自己之前找到他
What if Jack is thinking clearly?
要是杰克是清醒的呢
If he's right, if the president's lying,
如果他是对的 若是总统在说谎
and this conspiracy is real,
而这阴谋亦属实
we might be on the wrong side of this.
那我们岂不是站错了阵营
Bottom line is, we were given orders to bring him in.
最终底线是 我们受命拘捕他
That's what we're gonna do.
我们就照此执行
All right.
好吧
I need everyone's attention, please.
大家听好了
We're mobilizing a sting operation in the field
我们要进行一次诱捕行动
to be led by Agent Ortiz.
行动由奥迪斯指挥
The target is Jack Bauer.
行动目标是杰克·鲍尔
Let's get to work.
大家着手行动吧
Security Alert
安全警报
Did you get what I need?
准备好我要的东西了吗
Nice to see you again, too, Jack.
不对我问候一声吗 杰克
Did you get it or not?
你到底搞到没
Yeah, it's right over there.
当然 东西就在那边
Everything you asked for-- right there.
你要的一切 都在那了
I've been checking the scanners.
我查了一下步话机
All the agencies are looking for you.
所有部门都在搜捕你
But nobody will say what you did.
可没人说得出你做了什么
It's not about what I did.
他们怕的不是我做过什么
They're afraid of what I'm gonna do.
而是我接下来要干的事
I don't know what they did to you, Jack,
我不知道他们对你做了什么 杰克
but it must have been pretty bad.
但肯定很糟
I got to make a phone call.
我要打个电♥话♥
O'Brian. Hey, it's me.
奥布赖恩 是我
You find out where they're taking Dana?
你查出他们要把丹娜带去的地方了吗
Jack, I want you to think about what you're doing.
杰克 我要你考虑清楚你在干什么
Just give me the address, Chloe.
给我地址就行了 克罗伊
It's not too late to turn yourself in.
你现在自首还不晚
Are you going to give me the address or not?
你到底给不给我地址
Dana is being taken to a safe house in the Middle Village.
丹娜被带到了位于中村的一处藏身地
It's an industrial laundry at 141 Juniper Valley Road.
那是一个位于朱妮伯谷路141号♥的洗涤厂
Okay, that's about ten minutes from here. I'll leave now.
好 离这大约10分钟路程 我现在就走
Call me when you arrive.
你到了给我打电♥话♥
I'm working on pulling up the interior specs.
我正调出内部结构图
I'll be able to guide you in.
到时我能引导你进去
Chloe, thanks. I know I've put you in a spot.
克罗伊 谢谢 我知道我把你拉下了水
Yeah.
是
I'll get back to you.
我会再打给你
I need you to stay here.
你要你在这待着
I might need you later.
我一会可能需要你帮忙
You can't come back here again.
你不能再回来了
Besides that, we're even now.
而且我们已经扯平了
I'll let you know when we're even.
扯不扯平我说了算
Jim, please.
吉姆 拜托了
I need your help, okay?
我需要你的帮助 好吗
Did O'Brian brief you?
奥布赖恩给你们交代过了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
We're drawing Bauer to this location
我们会把鲍尔引到
where he thinks Dana Walsh is being held.
他所认为的关押丹娜·沃什的地方
It's an industrial laundry the DEA seized a year ago.
这是家一年前毒品管制局查封的工业清洗厂
CTU's been using it as a safe house,
反恐小组一直将其用作藏身地
but there's no way Jack can know this.
但杰克不可能知情
Understand, Bauer's a highly skilled operative.
切记 鲍尔是一名训练有素的探员
So we need to make everything as credible as possible.
所以我们要确保万无一失
He'll be expecting sentries,
他会预料到有前哨
so Beck, you're out front.
所以贝克 你做前哨
Greer, you take the back.
格里尔 你守后面
You two will be stationed inside.
你们俩把守在内区
Everyone stays out of sight
在杰克进入我们的包围圈之前
until Jack's between our choke points.
所有人都要隐蔽 不要暴露
We do the takedown when, and only when I give the order.
只有当我下令时才准动手
We get this right, we take Jack by surprise
如果我们判断无误 出其不意采取行动
before he has a chance to fight back.
不出意外的话 杰克将回天乏术
Gear up.
准备好
Cole.
我是科尔
Jack just called. He's ten minutes out.
杰克刚打来电♥话♥ 他还有十分钟就到
What's your status?
你那里情况怎样
We're on-site and getting ready.
我们在现场了 快准备就绪了
Remember, nonlethal force.
记住 不要采取致命攻击
Look, I don't want anything to happen to Jack either,
我也不想伤害到杰克
but I can't tell my men not to defend themselves
可你该清楚 我总不能告诉我的手下
if their lives are in danger. You know that.
即便有生命危险也不能采取自卫吧
He's calling me when he arrives.
他到了会给我打电♥话♥
I'll let you know when that happens.
到时我会联♥系♥你
All right.
好
Let's go, guys, let's go.
出发 伙计们 出发
Madam President.
总统阁下
I have a final draft of your statement.
这是您要发表的声明的最终稿
I think it best for now to cite President Hassan's death
我认为您最好现在借用哈桑总统之死
as the reason for your withdrawing.
作为您退出和谈的理由
Then after the dust has settled,
然后等尘埃落定
we can start prosecuting the Russians through back channels.
我们可以反过来起诉俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Ethan, I've chosen not to withdraw from the peace agreement.
伊桑 我已经决定不退出和谈
And I'm keeping the press conference as scheduled.
并且我会如期举♥行♥新闻发布会
I don't understand.
什么意思
Dana Walsh is being moved from CTU
丹娜·沃什正从反恐组转移去
to a private detention facility.
一家私人监禁机构
She'll be off the grid,
她将销声匿迹
out of Jack Bauer's reach.
杰克·鲍尔找不到她
I've authorized a private interrogation team to acquire the evidence.
我让一个私人审讯组来获取证据
Acquire the evidence?
获取证据
Once we have it, she'll be irrelevant.
一旦证据到手 她就是可有可无的角色了
Keeping the truth from Jack Bauer is one thing--
不让杰克·鲍尔说出真♥相♥是一回事
but authorizing the illegal detention
可授权非法监禁
and torture of a prisoner?
并刑讯犯人也太离谱了吧
How far are you willing to go
为了保证谎言不被揭穿
to protect this lie?
您打算离谱到什么时候
As far as necessary to preserve this treaty.
只要为了维持和谈 就是必要的
It's vital to the security of this nation.
此事关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥
And what I am doing
而且我的所作所为
is for the greater good.
是为了大局考虑
This was Logan's idea, wasn't it?
这是罗根的主意吧
The decision was mine.
但决定是我做的
And I stand behind it.
我支持这个决定
Alison,
艾莉森
please listen to what I'm saying.
请听我说
I think this is about more than the greater good.
我认为不仅仅是为了大局考虑的问题了
I think your presidency
我认为您已经为总统这个职位
has cost you your marriage and your children.
牺牲了自己的婚姻和儿女
And you think that this treaty
而您认为和谈
will somehow redeem that loss...
将能弥补您所失去的东西...
Ethan, that's enough.
伊桑 够了
Now, listen, you've made this personal,
您这是感情用事
and you've lost your way.
而且已经迷失了方向
I've known you long enough to see that.
以我对您长久以来的了解 我能看得出
I implore you--
我恳求您
take a step back and look at this clearly.
三思而后行
I said that's enough.
够了
I've explained my reasons.
我已经陈述了我的理由
I appreciate your objections, but the debate is over.
我欣赏你的反对意见 可辩论结束了
So, let's move on.
我们还是往前看吧
Madam President,
总统阁下
unless you stop what's being done in your name,
除非您停止这种以您名义的疯狂行事
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表