Transporting Tarin to the embassy.
正押送塔林去大使♥馆♥
Keep trying to reach him on his mobile.
继续打手♥机♥联♥系♥他
If he doesn't answer,
如果他还不接
send a security team to track him.
派一支安保小队去追踪他
Yes, sir.
遵命 总统阁下
And contact Colonel Al Jhanis.
联♥系♥艾尔·贾尼斯上校
Tell him on my authority
告诉他以我的名义
to give CTU access to the files they requested.
提供反恐组所需要的文件
Yes, sir.
遵命 总统阁下
Hello.
喂
It's me. Where are you?
是我 你在哪
I'm leaving the U.N. Right now.
我正要离开联♥合♥国♥大楼
Is everything all right?
一切还好吗
Yes, it worked. Meet me at the hotel.
是的 我逃出来了 在酒店等我
I'll be there in ten minutes.
我十分钟就到
I love you, Kayla.
我爱你 凯拉
I'll see you soon.
一会见
Go ahead, Mr. Hastings.
请讲 黑斯廷斯先生
Farhad, are you there?
法哈德 你还在那吗
Yes, yes, I'm here.
是的 我在这
Our field team is approaching the south entrance.
我们的外勤小队正向南面入口靠近
Stay where you are until they secure the site.
在他们控制住现场前待在原地别动
He's almost on me.
他就要发现我了
I can't stay here.
我不能待在这
Do not move until they lock down that shooter.
在他们制伏那个枪手前不要乱动
Do you understand me?
你听明白我的话了吗
Farhad?
法哈德
Farhad?!
法哈德
Farhad, talk to me.
法哈德 说话
Over here!
他在这
Medic! Come on! Medic!
医护兵 快点 医护兵
That's him, that's Farhad.
是他 他就是法哈德
Owen, take your team and sweep the area.
欧文 带你的小队搜索这片区域
Chloe, we've got Farhad, but he's been hit.
克罗伊 我们找到了法哈德 但他中枪了
I need those files immediately.
我现在就要那些文件
I.R.K. Intelligence just sent them over.
伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国情报部门刚刚传过来
Good.
很好
Yes?
喂
It's done.
搞定了
Farhad is no longer a problem.
法哈德被解决掉了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I shot him twice, but the police arrived,
我打中他两枪 不过警♥察♥来了
and I had to get out of there.
我只好撤了
You know where to find us.
你知道到哪去找我们
Yes.
是的
Mr. Bauer.
鲍尔先生
Speak to me. We have two large caliber slugs to the abdomen.
说吧 他腹部中了两枪 大口径子弹
He's bleeding out. I don't think he's going to make it to the hospital.
他正严重失血 可能撑不到医院了
Do whatever you have to do to stabilize him.
不惜一切稳定住他的伤势
We need to talk to him now. Go!
我们现在就得和他谈了 快去
This is B team.
我是B组
We found their truck, but there's no sign of the rods.
发现了他们的货车 但没发现浓缩铀棒
Let me know as soon as these files are uploaded.
文件上传完毕立即通知我
Mr. Hassan, in a few seconds,
哈桑先生 过会儿
I'm going to show you photographs of covert operatives
我会给你看几张你们国家
working for your country within the United States.
潜伏在美国的间谍的照片
I need you to identify the men who stole the nuclear rods from you.
我要你指认出那些从你这里偷走浓缩铀棒的人
Can you do that for us?
你能帮助我们吗
Yes.
好的
Are those files uploaded yet?!
文件上传好了吗
Almost. Come on!
就快了 再快点
Blood pressure's dropping. We've got a rapid heartbeat.
血压降低 心跳加剧
What the hell's happening?
出什么事了
He's going into shock. Give me 20 cc's epinephrine.
他要休克了 给我20毫升肾上腺素
You keep that man alive, do you understand me?
你要让他活着 听明白了吗
Keep him alive! Let me do my job!
救活他 别干扰我救人
The telepresence conference is ready, Madam President. Thank you.
视频会议准备好了 总统阁下 谢谢
Good to see you, gentlemen.
很高兴见到你们 先生们
Madam President, Brian Hastings at CTU
总统阁下 反恐组的布赖恩·黑斯廷斯
has brought us up to speed,
向我们汇报了最新情况
and we're ready to review some specifics with you.
我们准备让您了解一下详情
Good. I'm listening.
很好 愿闻其详
If you would refer to your monitor...
请您看一下屏幕
and the diagram of Midtown Manhattan.
这是曼哈顿市中心的平面图
According to CTU,
据反恐组汇报
the stolen nuclear rods have a maximum explosive yield of 300 pounds.
失窃的浓缩铀棒最高可能有三百磅的爆♥炸♥当量
That's enough radiological material
并且有足够的辐射物质
to contaminate approximately one square mile.
污染大约一♥平♥方英里的区域
If the device were detonated in a more densely populated area of Manhattan,
如果爆♥炸♥装置在曼哈顿人口更为密集的区域引爆
we could be looking at casualties in the tens of thousands.
伤亡可能会达到数万人
Dr. Landry?
兰德里博士
Most of the deaths would be from severe radiation poisoning.
大多数遇难者会死于严重的辐射中毒
The remainder of the victims would expire from radiation induced illnesses.
剩下的受害者会死于辐射导致的并发症
Primarily leukemia
主要是白血病
and other cancers.
还有其他癌症
We also have to consider that the affected area
我们还要考虑到受辐射污染的区域
would be rendered uninhabitable for approximately 40 years.
将在未来大约四十年内不适于居住
Obviously a citywide evacuation is out of the question.
显然不能考虑全城疏散
That's right. There are millions of people on this island
是的 有上百万人居住在这个
with few points of egress.
交通极为不便的岛上
It would take days to get them out.
全部疏散需要几天时间
Not to mention that going public with this information
更别说将这个消息公之于众
would cause mass panic.
会引起的巨大恐慌了
I agree. We need to keep this threat from the public for now.
我同意 我们暂时要对公众隐瞒这个危机
Focus our efforts on making sure that this attack never happens.
集中全力阻止袭击的发生
CTU believes the nuclear rods are still outside the city,
反恐组确信浓缩铀棒还在城区之外
so they're fortifying radiation detection efforts at the bridges and tunnels.
所以他们正加强桥梁和隧♥道♥的辐射探测力度
We are also hardening high value targets
我们也在加强对重要目标的保护
such as the financial district, landmarks, subways.
比如金融区 地标性建筑和地铁
But we can't ignore that the U.N. may also be a target.
联♥合♥国♥大楼也可能是目标之一
Given the danger, I think we should evacuate the entire building.
考虑到安全问题 我认为应该疏散整栋大楼
We can resume the conference from a safe location.
在一个安全地点重新召开此次会议
All right, inform the delegates of the situation.
好吧 通知代表们目前的情况
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 先生们
Madam president
总统阁下
CTU has your brother in custody.
反恐组抓获了您的弟弟
He's been shot.
他中枪了
They're trying to stabilize him.
他们正全力抢救他
Yes?
说
Sir, Agent Rahim is calling for you.
总统阁下 拉希姆探员打来电♥话♥
He says he's located Nabeel.
他说他找到了纳比尔
Put him through.
接通他
Yes, sir.
是 总统阁下
Mr. President, we found Nabeel and his driver
总统阁下 我们找到了纳比尔和他的司机
locked down in the back of their vehicle.
他们被锁在车的后备箱里
Tarin has escaped. What?!
塔林逃跑了 什么
Nabeel wishes to speak to you, sir.
纳比尔要和您通话 总统阁下
Yes, okay, put him on.
好的 让他接电♥话♥
I'm sorry, Mr. President.
抱歉 总统阁下
Tarin had the gun with him.
塔林身上有枪
I don't understand how.
我不知道这是怎么回事
Are you saying somebody helped him escape?
你是说有人协助他逃跑吗
It would seem so.
我觉得是
But Mr. President,
但总统阁下
there's something else you need to know.
还有件事我要告诉您
Right after he escaped, I overheard Tarin on the phone.
他脱身后 我偷听到塔林在打电♥话♥
I believe he was speaking to your daughter.
我想他在和您女儿通话
Kayla? Are you sure about this?
凯拉 你确定吗
Yes, sir.
是的 总统阁下
It sounded like he was going to meet her somewhere in the city.
听上去他要去城里的一个地方见她
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表