the president just told me what was happening.
总统刚刚把情况向我说明了
She said she was going to give me a little time
她说她会给我一点时间
to try and get out of the country.
想办法逃出国去
I know. I was on the call. My daughter...
我知道 我听到通话了 我女儿
her family-- they're going to try and use her to get to me.
她的家人 那帮人会试图利用她来抓我
I'll make sure they're protected.
我会确保他们的安全
No. Chloe, you've got to promise me.
不 克罗伊 你要向我保证
You've got to promise me you'll keep them safe.
向我保证他们不会出任何事
I'll make sure they're protected. I promise.
我会保护他们的 我向你保证
How much time do you think I've got?
我还有多长时间
I don't know. I'll get you as much time as I can.
我不知道 我会尽量帮你争取时间
Chloe...
克罗伊
What?
什么
When you first came to CTU...
你刚来反恐小组的时候
I never thought it was going to be you
我真的没有想到 会是你
that was going to cover my back all those years.
这么多年来一直支持帮助我
And I know that everything that you did today
我知道你今天所做的一切
was to try to protect me. I know that.
都是为了保护我 我了解
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good luck, Jack.
好运 杰克
Yeah...
好的
Bring the drone back to the base.
把无人机召回基地
Whatever happened here didn't happen.
刚才的事 就当没发生过
Understand?
明白了吗
Shut it down.
把画面关掉
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表