Why would the president want this covered up?
总统为什么要掩盖真♥相♥
Because she's trying to keep the peace accord alive with the IRK.
因为她想继续与伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国签署和平协议
And she knows if Dalia Hassan finds out
她清楚如果让达莉亚·哈桑发觉
that the Russians had a hand in the death of her husband,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人跟她丈夫的死脱不了干系
she'll never sign the agreement.
她将决不会签署协议
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎么样
I need you to break the story in case I don't make it.
如果我死了 我要你把事实公之于众
I think Presidt Hassan deserves that, don't you?
该还哈桑总统一个事实真♥相♥ 你觉得呢
Let me see your cell phone.
把你手♥机♥给我
Okay.
好
Wait. What are you doing? I..
等等 你干什么
They've seen you with me.
他们见过你和我在一起
The authorities are going to start monitoring
当局会开始监控
your usual forms of communicaon.
你常用的通讯方式
You can't go home, you can't go back to your office.
你不能回家 不能回办公室
Is there anyone that you work with that you trust?
你有可以信任的同事吗
Uh, my editor Gary Klausner.
我的编辑盖里·克劳斯纳
You need to try and get him the evidence.
你得试试把证据给他
I can get you as far as a pay phone.
我就只能把你带到公用电♥话♥那里了
After that, you're on your own.
以后的事 你就只能靠自己了
I'm glad we were able to come to terms.
很高兴我们能达成协议
So am I.
我也是
Thank you, Madam President, for your patience with me.
总统阁下 感谢您的耐心
I am still new to this.
对谈判 我还是新手
You are a natural leader, Dalia,
您天生就是当领袖的料 达莉亚
and you have a superb advisor in Minister Jamot.
而且您有位很棒的顾问 贾莫特部长
I appreciate the endorsement, Madam President.
感谢您的认可 总统阁下
Pardon me...
请原谅
for interrupting.
我的打扰
We were just finishing up.
我们刚刚结束
Dalia Hassan.
达莉亚·哈桑
Charles Logan.
查尔斯·罗根
I'm honored to finally meet you, Mrs. Hassan.
很荣幸终于见到了您 哈桑夫人
I was a great admirer of your husband.
我很崇敬您的丈夫
I'm so sorry for you loss.
请节哀
Thank you.
谢谢您
President Taylor tells me
泰勒总统告诉我
you were instrumental in convincing the Russian delegates
您对于说服俄♥罗♥斯♥代表回到谈判桌前
to stay at the negotiating table.
有很大帮助
I'm honored to play even a small part
值此历史性的一刻
in such an historic event.
我为能尽微薄之力倍感荣幸
Madam President, may I have a few moments with you?
总统阁下 我能跟您谈谈吗
I'll see you at the signing.
签署仪式上见
You still haven't found out
你还没查清
how Logan convinced the Russians to stay?
罗根如何说服俄♥罗♥斯♥人继续谈判的
I've investigated it,
我调查过
but I learned nothing from the delegates.
可在代表团那边我一无所获
I can have our intelligence service look into it.
我可以让我们的情报部门调查一下
No. Thank you, Jamot.
不用了 谢谢你 贾莫特
I trust President Taylor.
我相信泰勒总统
We have to assume that if she involved Logan,
我们必须相信她让罗根参与
it was for a good reason.
必定是有强有力的理由
The operation to capture Jack Bauer was unsuccessful.
逮捕杰克·鲍尔的行动失败了
He got away, along with the evidence that he took from Dana Walsh.
他带着从丹娜·沃什手上拿到的证据逃脱了
You said you had the situation under control.
你说过你已经控制了形势
Clearly, I was overly optimistic.
显然我是过于乐观了
And in my optimism,
也是由于我的乐观
I neglected to tell you
我忘了告诉您
that Bauer made contact with a journalist.
鲍尔跟一位记者
Meredith Reed.
梅瑞狄斯·里德取得了联络
My God...
天哪
You need to call her publisher right away.
您必须马上给她的出版商打电♥话♥
Deny any foreknowledge of whatever evidence she has,
宣布您对她所提供的任何证据事先都不知情
and demand that they do not run the story.
并要求他们不要报道
You're suggesting muzzling the press?
你在建议我封住媒体的嘴吗
Have you forgotten that freedom of the press is Constitutionally protected?
你忘了报道自♥由♥受到宪法保护吗
You are the president, for God's sake.
我的天啊 您可是总统啊
Invoke national security.
您就说事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
You tell them this story will start a war.
告诉他们此事会成为战争的导火索
Innocent lives will be lost.
会让无辜者性命难保
New lies to cover the old ones.
谎言复谎言 谎言何其多
The time has passed for hand wringing, Madam President.
总统阁下 现在已经不是悲天悯人的时候了
If you don't use the power of your office
如果您不动用白宫的力量
to shut this story down,
阻止此事见报
your peace agreement won't be the only casualty.
损失的将不止是您的和平进程
You don't need me to tell you the damage
不用我来告诉您
that your criminal prosecution
对您诉诸刑事诉讼
will do to this country.
将对这个国家产生的不良影响吧
This country survived your presidency.
你在任时犯法 这个国家都挺过来了
But it won't survive yours.
但您在任期间就不一定了
Me- I inherited my presidency.
我的总统之职是继任而来
I was never nearly as popular as you are.
我从未像您这么受公众欢迎
And most of my alleged misdeeds never made the press.
而且大多数我所谓的罪行都没见报
But if you were to bare your sins
可如果您将自己的罪过
to the people who put you in office...?
透露给将您推上总统宝座的人♥民♥...
You are a beacon of righteousness,
您是正义的导航明灯
not only for Americans, but for the rest of the world.
不止在美国人心中 也在全球民众心中
You are the president who had her own daughter arrested
您是位宁可让亲生女儿被捕
rather than see justice go unserved.
都不愿让正义蒙羞的总统
You're a poison.
你真是条蛊惑人心的毒蛇
I never should have let you do this.
我真不该让你插手
With due respect, Madam President,
恕我直言 总统阁下
I- I gave recommendations,
我是给过些建议
I made whatever arrangements needed to be made.
我是做了些需要的安排
But every decision was yours.
但一切决定都是您作出的
Let's not pretend otherwise.
咱们没法自欺欺人
I've-I've studied you
我研究您这个人
for a number of years, Allison.
好几年了 艾莉森
I pride myself on being a good judge of character.
我自负很会看人
You're a smart woman.
您是个聪明的女人
You've always known what needed to be done
您总知道需要做什么
and were willing to do it.
并且会下定决心去做
Which is why I know
所以我知道
you will call Meredith Reed's publisher
您会打给梅瑞狄斯·里德的出版商
and make sure he kills the story.
确保他不让那事见报
I would suggest you do it now.
我建议您现在就打
You, uh...
您...
You have a signing ceremony to prepare for.
您有个签署仪式要准备
And I need to go meet President Suvarov.
我得去见萨瓦洛夫总统了
Facial Recognition Process Initiated
面部识别处理已启动
Chloe,
克罗伊
you need to see this.
你得看看这个
What is it?
怎么了
I just tapped into a live feed from Pillar's team.
我刚接入了皮勒小队的现场视频
This guy was found strung up
发现这个人在百货公♥司♥对面
and sliced open in an abandoned building across from the department store.
一幢废弃的大楼里被吊起来并被开膛破肚
He's got Russian papers on him,
他身上有俄♥罗♥斯♥证件
but I can't make 'em out; the rez is too low.
但我看不清 分辨率太低了
Looks like someone left a sniper rifle at the scene.
好像现场有人留了杆狙♥击♥枪♥
What's the caliber? Bring it up.
是什么口径的 调出来看看
They tagged it as a.308 Springfield.
上面标着是春田军工厂造 点308口径
That's the gun that killed Renee.
那把就是杀死蕾妮的枪
That's got to be the shooter.
肯定就是那个狙击手
Jack did this, you're gonna be able to talk him down?
是杰克干的 你还觉得能通过谈话阻止他吗
I gotta try.
我必须一试
Pillar and his people are just gonna kill him,
皮勒和他的手下只想杀掉他
and I can't let that happen.
我不能坐视不管
Got a match from the department store security feed- 82%.
与百货公♥司♥获得的监控画面 82%匹配
That's the guy helping Jack?
那就是杰克的帮手
Yeah, James Ricker- Ex-Green Beret, Special Ops.
对 詹姆斯·理查尔 前美军特种部队队员
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表