You, Chloe?
克罗伊 你呢
No. We were out for 30 seconds.
没有 我们离线了三十秒
They could be anywhere.
他们早就不知去向了
Cole, we're back up,
科尔 我们系统恢复了
but we lost them.
可我们跟丢了他们
I'll have NYPD cordon off the area.
我会让纽约警局封锁这片区域
You have them check every garage, warehouse, loading dock.
你让他们逐一搜索每个车♥库♥ 仓库 货运码头
They must have pulled in somewhere.
他们一定把车开进了某个地方
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Get me the president.
给我接总统
Are we clear?
我们安全了吗
Yes.
是的
Good. We're moving the weapon into place
很好 等武器装置一组装完毕
as soon as it is assembled.
我们就把它放置到位
I need you to send me NYPD patrol patterns and checkpoints.
我需要你发给我纽约警局的巡逻路线和检查点
As soon as it's safe.
现在还不太安全
That's not good enough. I need them now.
这可不行 我现在就要
My instructions were to help you,
给我的指示是协助你
not jeopardize my cover.
而不是危及到我的卧底身份
I will call you back when I can.
等我有了机会再打给你
Madam President, I'm afraid I have bad news.
总统阁下 恐怕我要告诉您个坏消息
Despite our best efforts,
尽管我们尽了最大努力
the terrorists have gotten the nuclear rods into Manhattan.
还是让恐♥怖♥份♥子♥把浓缩铀棒运进了曼哈顿
How good is your intelligence?
你的情报准确吗
Are you sure? We are, sir.
你确定吗 我们确定 长官
In fact we had a visual on the suspects until a few moments ago.
事实上几分钟之前嫌犯还在我们的监视之下
What happened?
出了什么事
We lost them.
我们跟丢了他们
We're launching a multiagency search in the area we think they're in.
我们正组织多部门联合搜索他们可能藏匿的区域
That you think they're in?
什么叫他们可能藏匿的区域
Will you be able to find them, or not?
你们到底能不能找到他们
We're doing everything in our power, Mr. Kanin,
我们正在竭尽所能 卡宁先生
but right now I don't have an answer for you.
可是现在我还不能明确答复您
Madam President, I'm sorry to have to tell you this...
总统阁下 很抱歉我得告诉您
I can no longer guarantee the safety of Manhattan.
我不再能保证曼哈顿的安全了
How the hell could this happen?!
怎么会出这种事情
CTU had one priority:
反恐小组的最优先任务就是
to make sure this didn't happen!
防止这次袭击的发生
It's unacceptable!
这简直无法接受
Mr. Hastings,
黑斯廷斯先生
I want you to consider the entire resources of the government at your disposal.
我想把所有政♥府♥资源都供你支配
Whatever help you need, we must find those rods.
无论如何 我们一定要找到那些浓缩铀棒
I understand, Madam President.
我明白了 总统阁下
We also need to prepare for the worst.
我们也要做好最坏的打算
I want all branches of local law enforcement ready
我要求本地所有执法部门
to respond to an imminent radiological attack.
做好应对可能发生核袭击的准备
Yes, ma'am.
是 总统阁下
Ethan, set up a situation room
伊桑 准备好情报汇总中心
and assemble the National Security team.
并让国♥家♥安♥全♥小组集♥合♥
Has President Hassan been evacuated from the UN yet?
哈桑总统撤离联♥合♥国♥总部了吗
He will be shortly, but as of right now,
他很快会撤离的 但目前
he's still at the UN.
他还在联♥合♥国♥总部
Get me Jack Bauer.
给我接杰克·鲍尔
Yeah, but how long was the satellite was down?
好的 那卫星监视中断了多长时间
What, 30 seconds?
什么 三十秒吗
Yeah. I know what you're thinking, Jack.
是的 我知道你的想法 杰克
Odd we lost the feed just as we were closing in on the target.
怪就怪在信♥号♥♥偏偏在我们正逼近目标时中断了
Who was running point at CTU?
谁在负责反恐小组的监视任务
Chloe O'Brian.
克罗伊·奥布赖恩
You know her from before, right?
你以前就认识她 对吗
Yes. And you trust her?
是的 你信任她吗
With my life.
我以性命担♥保♥
Mr. Bauer, I have President Taylor for you.
鲍尔先生 泰勒总统的电♥话♥
Cole, I've got to call you back.
科尔 我一会再打给你
I got the White House on the line.
我要接白宫的电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Jack, it's President Taylor.
杰克 我是泰勒总统
I'm calling to ask you a favor.
我打给你是想请你帮个忙
Anything, ma'am.
您尽管说 阁下
President Hassan and his family are being evacuated from the UN and brought here,
哈桑总统和他的家人将从联♥合♥国♥总部撤离到这里
and I would like for you to supervise that operation.
而我希望你能去负责这个行动
With all due respect, Madam President,
恕我直言 总统阁下
I think I'd be much more helpful staying in place here with CTU.
我想我和反恐组一起行动的作用会更大一些
Besides, Secret Service is more than capable.
何况 特勤局的人绝非等闲之辈
Well, that may be true,
也许是吧
but I'd feel a lot better knowing you were on the job.
可我还是觉得你去了我才更放心
Jack, in light of the threat to New York,
杰克 考虑到纽约目前的危机状况
President Hassan's role
哈桑总统目前所起的作用
in securing a lasting peace is more crucial than ever.
对维持和平稳定的局势 比以往更为关键
I need him safe.
我需要保证他的安全
I understand, ma'am.
我明白了 总统阁下
I'll leave for the UN immediately.
我马上赶去联♥合♥国♥总部
Thank you, Jack.
谢谢你 杰克
I'll see you when you get here.
等你到了这再见
Yes, ma'am.
是 阁下
She wants me to supervise Hassan's evac to McGuire Air Force Base.
她要我去负责护送哈桑撤离到马奎尔空军基地
All right, let's go.
好吧 我们走
Renee.
蕾妮
Renee, I need to do this on my own.
蕾妮 我自己去就行了
We're not going through this again.
我们别再讨论这个问题了
I'm coming with you, end of discussion.
我跟你一块去 就这么定了
Do you have the rods?
你带来浓缩铀棒了吗
In the trunk.
就在后备箱里
Where is Ali?
阿里在哪
He didn't make it.
他没能逃出来
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Tarin will take his place as driver.
塔林会作为驾驶员接替他的位置
How long before the device is functional?
还要多久能设定好那个装置
All we have to do is loading the fuel rods.
只要再装载上浓缩铀棒就完工了
Tarin.
塔林
Get ready to leave.
准备出发
I want to place the bomb as soon after I talk to the president as possible.
我要你在我与总统通话后 尽快安置好核弹
Agent O'Connor.
奥康纳探员
Jack Bauer. I know who you are, sir.
我是杰克·鲍尔 我认识你 长官
I've been briefed by command at McGuire.
我已在麦圭尔空军基地指挥部听取了任务简报
Ms. Walker.
沃克女士
Agent O'Connor.
奥康纳探员
We're cleared for a subterranean evacuation.
我们已获准使用一条地下撤离路线
The feeling is that President Hassan will be safer underground
这样万一发生核武器袭击
in the event of a radiological attack.
哈桑总统在地下通道会更安全些
Agreed. How many agents?
有道理 有多少探员随行
There are seven Secret Service, including myself,
包括我在内共七名特勤局保镖
two of Hassan's internal security,
两名哈桑总统自己的侍卫
and now you and Ms. Walker.
还有你和沃克女士
What's the time frame? Ten minutes.
行动什么时候开始 十分钟内
There's a service tunnel that runs parallel
有一条与通往新泽西州路线
to the PATH lines leading into New Jersey.
平行的工作通道
We're just waiting on the vehicles now.
我们正在等待专车的到达
I'd like to see the exact route. Of course.
我想看看确切的路线图 当然可以
I have the maps and evac protocols in the conference room,
地图和撤离方案都在会议室里
but President Hassan is asking to see you first.
但哈桑总统想要先见你
He's in the council chamber.
他在会议室里
Fine. You two get started.
好的 你俩先开始去准备
I'll be right back. Excuse me.
我很快就回来 失陪一会
Sir.
阁下
Mr. Bauer.
鲍尔先生
President Taylor wanted me to supervise
泰勒总统派我来负责护送
the evacuation of you and your family to McGuire Air Force Base.
您和您的家人安全撤离到麦圭尔空军基地
So I'm told.
他们也是这么对我说的
And I'm glad for it.
我很高兴你能随行
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表