but he was lying to me,
但是他骗了我
he went behind my back.
背着我下了命令
Kayla, your father is a great man.
凯拉 你父亲是位伟人
I respect him more than anyone I have ever known.
我崇敬他胜过任何人
But Farhad's betrayal has changed him.
但法哈德的背叛改变了他
What can we do?
我们能做什么
Open up, please.
请开门
What are they doing here?
他们来这里干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Open up.
开门
Tarin, stay here.
塔林 待在这里
Yes, Nabeel? Miss Kayla,
什么事 纳比尔 凯拉小姐
we've been looking everywhere for Tarin.
我们到处在找塔林
Have you seen him?
您看见他了吗
No.
没有
Is there some problem?
出什么事了吗
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在做什么
We have orders, Miss Kayla.
我们奉命行事 凯拉小姐
I said he wasn't here.
我说了他不在这里
I'm sorry, but I don't believe you.
很抱歉 但是我不相信
You can't just barge in here!
你不能就这么硬闯进来
I need to talk to my father!
我要跟我父亲谈谈
Nabeel.
纳比尔
Why do you need armed guards to come looking for me?
你何必带着荷枪实弹的警卫来找我
The president says you may be involved with his brother.
总统说你可能跟他的弟弟是一伙的
Based on what?
凭什么这么说
Nothing.
无凭无据
Only that I would not allow an innocent family to be tortured.
就因为我不允许折磨一个无辜的家庭吗
He's ordered me to detain you.
他命令我拘禁你
I have no choice.
我别无选择
You do have a choice, Nabeel.
你当然有选择的余地 纳比尔
Tell my father he's made a mistake,
告诉我父亲他犯了一个错误
that there's no one more loyal than Tarin.
没有人比塔林更忠心耿耿了
Nabeel, this is insane, and you know it.
纳比尔 这太荒唐了 你知道的
Don't make this worse, please.
别自讨苦吃 好吗
Don't you see? My hands are tied.
你们没看出来吗 我也束手无策
Let me talk to my father.
让我去跟我父亲谈谈
He's given orders not to be disturbed.
他下令不允许有人打搅
Even by you.
您也不行
I'll talk to him!
我会跟他谈谈的
I'll get him to change his mind!
我会让他回心转意的
No, I understand, Roman.
不 我明白 罗曼
We'll do business some other time, okay.
我们以后有机会再合作 好吗
That's it.
就这样了
Last one.
最后一个
He also knows nothing about nuclear rods.
他也不知道核原料棒的事
He also said it's suicide to deal in them.
他也说做这个买♥♥卖♥♥等于自杀
Meier has wasted our time.
迈尔在浪费我们的时间
No, look, Meier's intel is good. So we need to think.
不 迈尔的情报很准确 我们得再想想
Who else can we call? No one.
还能打给谁 没人了
I've called everyone who could possibly deal in these things.
我已给所有可能做这种生意的人打过电♥话♥了
Then somebody that you've already talked to has to know something.
那就是你打过电♥话♥的这些人里有了解情况的
Renee, it's-it's done.
蕾妮 到此为止吧
Look, maybe they don't want to admit it.
可能他们不想承认知情
Maybe they don't know how serious you are.
或者他们不知道你对这件事有多重视
You should call them back. I said no.
你应该再给他们打回去 我说了不行
Tell them that you have the buyer, tell them you have the money.
告诉他们你有买♥♥主 告诉他们你有钱付款
Shut up!
闭嘴
Just because I like your face doesn't mean
我喜欢你的脸蛋不代表
I have to put up with your crap.
我能忍♥受你胡说八道
We made $5 million. A good night's work.
我们一个晚上就赚到了五百万
Why settle for five when we can have 50?
为什么我们放着十倍的钱不赚
When did you get so greedy?
你什么时候变得这么贪得无厌了
$5 million is plenty.
五百万足够了
Plus we have each other, that's not too bad, is it?
加上成全了我们一对野鸳鸯 也不算糟吧
Oh, it's not bad.
不算糟
But it could be better.
但是可以更好
Call them again.
再给他们打一遍
Do it for me.
就当为了我
I said no.
我说了不行
Come on, Vladimir, push them harder.
快 瓦德米尔 再催催他们
Somebody knows something. What is your problem?
没有不透风的墙 你到底哪根筋不对
Nobody knows. There's no one left to call.
没人知道了 该打的电♥话♥都打完了
Now you go out there and you tell Meier to leave, okay.
你现在就出去 告诉迈尔他可以走了
I'm not telling him anything!
我不会去告诉他
What?
什么
Not until you try again.
除非你继续打电♥话♥ 否则我不去
Look, it's over! What is wrong with you?!
听着 一切都结束了 你有病啊
I need this deal.
我需要这桩买♥♥卖♥♥
That is why you're here? The deal?
这就是你来的目的吗 就为买♥♥卖♥♥
Why else? Do you think that I'm here for you?
不然还有什么理由 你觉得我是为你而来的吗
Get up.
站起来
Renee.
蕾妮
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
Stop!
住手
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God!
天哪
It's all right. It's all right.
没事了 没事了
It's over.
都结束了
It's over. It's okay.
结束了 没事了
Laitanan contacted everyone
勒塔纳联♥系♥了
he thought might have information on the nuclear materials.
所有他认为可能会有核原料消息的卖♥♥家
No one responded.
没有人回应
That's when he said he was finished.
然后他说该做的都做了
Renee kept pushing him,
蕾妮一直在给他施压
and it got ugly.
然后事态就失控了
Laitanan's dead.
勒塔纳死了
He attacked her.
他先袭击了她
And so, what, you took him out?
然后呢 你就干掉了他吗
No, she did.
不 是她干的
She did?
她干的
Half an hour earlier,
半小时以前
she was having sex with the guy.
她还在和这家伙风流快活
How does that even happen, Jack?
这到底是怎么回事 杰克
What, she lose it?
怎么 她失控了吗
She was defending herself.
她只是自卫而已
Look, we knew this guy was violent before we even went in.
在跟进这案子前 你我都知道他有暴♥力♥倾向
He's violent?
他有暴♥力♥倾向吗
He's dead on the floor. Yes, he is.
他都死翘翘了 是的
And right, now, we still don't have the nuclear materials secured,
现在我们仍没解除核原料的威胁
so I suggest we move on.
所以我建议另找线索
Move on?
另找线索
He was our only lead, Jack.
他是我们唯一的线索 杰克
Now, where do we move on to?
现在你叫我上哪找新线索
We can start by working the phone calls that Laitanan made.
可以从勒塔纳打出的电♥话♥着手调查
There's also physical files here
这里也有一些文件
and a computer to go through.
以及一台电脑可供调查
Yeah, fine. Cole, are you getting this?
好吧 科尔 你听到了吗
Yes, sir. We're en route
是的 长官 我们正在路上
from the staging area, five minutes out.
刚从集结待命区出发 五分钟后到
We're gonna need forensics to rip this place apart.
还需要鉴证科来现场取样调查
Yeah, I got Bennett with me.
好 班尼特跟我一起来了
He can coordinate till the full team arrives.
在大部队赶来之前 他可以先来协助
Just do what you can.
尽你们所能吧
And bring Laitanan's body back here for autopsy.
把勒塔纳的尸体带回来进行尸检
I want to know what the hell happened.
我想知道到底发生了什么
Any other good news?
有什么别的好消息吗
Jack?
杰克
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表