Jack was tracking the terrorists when the EMP hit.
电磁脉冲弹引爆时 杰克正在追捕恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
He called NSA,
他给国安局打过电♥话♥
and they lost contact, too.
然后他们也联♥系♥不上他了
Does Hastings know about this?
黑斯廷斯知情吗
He's the one who told me.
是他告诉我的
What's he doing about it? Nothing.
他在采取什么相关行动 放任不管
He won't send anyone out to look for them.
他都不肯派一兵一卒出去找
He says he can't spare the men
声称腾不出人手来
and that Jack can take care of himself.
还说杰克完全可以自保
Where was Jack before you lost contact?
失去联络前他人在哪
He took the first exit off the Williamsburg Bridge.
刚从威廉姆斯堡大桥的第一个出口下桥了
I'm going to try to find him, Chloe.
我现在就去找他 克罗伊
You need to get CTU back online as soon as you can.
你要尽快恢复反恐小组的网络
Once you acquire Jack's position, you can direct me to him.
一旦你获得杰克的方位 就能给我引路去找他
Yeah, well, that might take a while.
好的 不过一时半会还不行
NSA brought in a repair team
国安局派了一个抢修小组
and they're going about it all wrong.
而他们完全是在瞎忙活
I have a faster way to get us back online.
我有更快的途径恢复网络
Well, then tell them.
那就告诉他们
I tried. They won't listen.
我试过了 但他们不听我的
Then you need to make them listen, Chloe.
那你就逼他们听你的 克罗伊
Do what you have to do.
采取任何手段
Okay. I will.
好的 我会的
Call me when you're back up.
网络通讯恢复后告诉我
The EMP took out all of our systems.
电磁脉冲把我们的系统全毁了
And since we don't know how long it's going to be
因为我们无法预知
until we're up and running again,
要花多久才能修复
we're going to have to evacuate all nonessential personnel.
我们将撤出所有的非必要人员
You're going to follow Agent Combs through our access tunnel.
柯姆探员会带你们从隧♥道♥出去的
I need to speak with Mr. Prady, please.
我要和普雷迪先生谈谈 拜托
Thank you.
谢谢你
Please. Yeah.
这边走 好的
I'm really sorry that it took me so long to get back to you.
抱歉过了那么长时间我联♥系♥你
I've been a little busy.
我刚在有点忙
I know. They briefed me on what happened.
我懂 他们向我简述了刚才的事故
It's a terrible thing.
真是太糟糕了
Yes.
是的
And I have some bad news because of it.
刚才的事还带来了些坏消息
The surveillance video that you wanted
你要的监控视频
has been erased by the EMP.
全部被电磁脉冲抹去了
Erased? Yes.
抹光了 是的
Everything in the building has been fried.
楼里的一切数据已经全部丢失
Well, that's a damn shame.
那真是太遗憾了
So what you're telling me is whoever helped Kevin Wade
所以你的意思是无论是谁帮助卡文·韦德
rob that evidence locker-- they just caught a huge break.
抢了那个证据箱 都会逍遥法外了
I'm afraid so.
我想是的
Are you sure that it was all erased, Ms. Walsh?
你确定全部都损毁了吗 沃什女士
I mean, don't you have a backup system?
我是说 你们难道没有备份系统吗
Yes, yes, we do, but it's on-site.
是的 没错 但备份资料也在现场
And like I told you,
就如我刚才所说
all the servers have been wiped clean.
所有服务器上的数据都被抹去了
I know how much Kevin means to you.
我知道卡文对于你的意义
I really wish I could do more.
我真心希望自己可以帮得上你
So you're sure that there's nothing else you can tell me?
你确定真的没有更多的要说了吗
Anything that would help me find Kevin?
关于找到卡文的任何信息都没吗
Believe me, I have told you everything that I know.
相信我 我已经把我所知道的全说出来了
I'm sure you have.
我当然相信你
Mr. Prady, I really have to get back to work.
普雷迪先生 我必须得回去工作了
Good luck. Finding Kevin. I hope that he's okay.
祝你找到卡文 希望他没事
Me, too.
我也希望如此
If anything changes with those files,
如果那些文件还有恢复的可能
I'll be in Little Rock. You have my number.
我就住在小岩城 你有我的号♥码的
Of course.
一定
I hope you get your lights back on.
希望你们系统早日恢复
Mr. Haynam, I think I found a way to deal
海奈先生 我有个方法可以
with the safety concerns you had with my idea.
处理你对我的方案提出的安全问题
Here's the workaround.
这里是变通方案
I thought I made myself clear.
我想我已经说得很清楚了
We're not going anywhere near that trunk line.
无论如何我们不会动那条中继线的
I'm going to ask you one last time.
我再说最后一次
We really need to do this my way.
我们必须得按这个方法来做
We have agents in the field who are close to finding
我们的外勤探员就快要找到浓缩铀棒了
the nuclear rods and they need our help.
他们需要我们的帮助
And I'm going to ask you one last time.
那我也跟你说最后一遍
Get out of here.
出去
Get out or I'll call security!
出去不然我就叫保安了
You get out.
你出去
Now. What the hell...
立刻 该死的
All of you, get out now.
所有人 立刻离开这里
Look, look, take a second to think.
听着 冷静的想想
Do you really want to do this?
你真的想要这么做吗
Mr. Haynam, I don't want to hurt you.
海奈先生 我不想伤害你
You're probably an okay guy when you're not at work.
我想你生活中一定是个好男人
And you're wearing a wedding ring.
而且戴着结婚戒指
I swear to God, if you don't leave right now,
我发誓 要是你不马上离开
I will shoot you.
我会朝你开枪的
Get out!
出去
Go!
走
Go get Hastings and tell him to bring security.
去告诉黑斯廷斯把保安带来
They're starting to flank us!
他们开始从侧翼包抄我们了
We're almost there!
我们就快完成了
Jack, they're almost on us. We cannot stay here!
杰克 他们快追上来了 我们不能留在这儿
Just give me one more second.
再给我一点时间
Okay...
好了
Okay, I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了
We're gonna use these plates to form a way
我们用这两块盾牌来开路
so that we can make it over to the call box.
那样我们可以撑到那边的电♥话♥亭
Remember, we need to move slow and steady.
切记 必须得步步为营
It is imperative that we stick together for this to work.
我们必须要紧紧地靠在一起才能成功
You understand? Yes, sir.
明白了吗 是的 长官
No matter how difficult it gets out there,
不管我们途中遇到什么困难
this armor is gonna protect us.
这块防暴盾会保护我们的
You need to trust that.
你要坚信如此
Yes, sir. Yes. Okay.
是 长官 好的
Cole, you're with Agent King.
科尔 你个金探员一起
Owen, you're with me.
欧文 你跟我一起
Let's go!
出发
The armor's not gonna hold up.
防暴盾顶不住的
Yes, it is.
不 能顶住
Maintain formation.
稳住队形
Can you get a shot?
能打中吗
Not from this angle.
这个角度不行
It's not holding up. We gotta go for it.
这样坚持不住的 我们直接跑过去
Yes, it is. Slow down!
不 能行的 稳住慢慢来
We're almost there. Move!
就快到了 过去吧
No! No, no!
不 不 不
There's nothing we can do for him now.
现在我们什么也帮不上
We can't just leave him there.
我们不能把他扔在那里
I'm with Owen. We don't leave our men behind.
我支持欧文的说法 我们不抛弃不放弃
You try and bring him in now, you're dead.
如果你们坚持把他带回来 那你就死定了
They're trying to draw us out.
他们在诱我们出去
Best thing we can do for him
我们能为他尽的最大一点力
is make it to the hard line and try and call for help.
就是成功达到电♥话♥亭那边后试着打电♥话♥呼救
We're almost there.
我们就快成功了
You cover the north, Owen the east.
掩护我的北面 欧文掩护东面
I can get there.
我可以过去的
Owen! Owen!
欧文 欧文
Cover him!
掩护他
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I couldn't leave him behind.
丢下他我做不到
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表