Get her away from here.
把她从这里带走
Hastings, have you stopped that car?
黑斯廷斯 你把车拦住了吗
Not in time, Jack. Hold on, just hold on.
不是很及时 杰克 别挂 不要挂电♥话♥
It's an EMP.
是个电磁脉冲
It's an EMP!
是个电磁脉冲
You need to shut down your systems to protect the drones.
你需要关闭你的系统来保住那些无人机
There's no time, Jack.
没时间了 杰克
Get away from the car! I can move it.
离开那辆车 我能把它开走
Come on, get out of there!
赶快 离开那里
Get out of there!
离开那里
Chloe, can you hear me?
克洛伊 能听见我说话吗
Those drones right now are
现在这些无人机是
our only way of tracking down those terrorists.
我们追踪这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的唯一办法
You need to pass them off to the NSA.
你需要把他们转移到国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Damn it, we're blind.
该死 我们失去一切监控了
Chloe, did you cop... Chloe?!
克洛伊 你听到了吗
What the hell is happening?
到底是怎么一回事
We need to contact NSA.
我们得联♥系♥国♥家♥安♥全♥局
The terrorists just took out CTU.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥刚袭击了反恐组
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表