24小时
第一季 第一集
以下情节发生于加州总统初选日
0点至凌晨1点间
事件实时发生
吉隆坡当地时间
下午4点整
表明身份
Identify.
维克多·瑞孚纳 请求传输文件权限
Victor Rovner, requesting permission to transmit.
允许登录
Log in.
正在下载加密文档
正在下载加密文档
正在下载加密文档
权限审核通过
Permission granted.
洛杉矶
失陪一下 稍后再聊
Excuse me a moment. Let me catch up with you.
我是沃尔什
This is Walsh.
长官 刚收到瑞孚纳消息
Sir, we just heard from Rovner.
他确认了今天会有一起预谋袭击
He confirmed there will be an attempt today.
他知道袭击目标是谁吗
Did he find out who the target is?
大卫·帕尔默参议员
Senator David Palmer.
投票一开始 我们就过去
As soon as the polls open, we'll be there.
看来帕尔默参议员已胜券在握
Senator Palmer seems poised for victory.
大卫·帕尔默参议员
竞选总部
我讨厌这句 "在这个历史性时刻"
I hate it. "On this historic occasion"?
这确实是个历史性时刻 先生
Well, it is an historic occasion, sir.
这么说话太显自私
It's self-serving to say it.
-我想低调点 -错了
- I want to stay low-key. - Wrong.
要积极一点 以鼓舞人♥民♥
Play it up, inspire people.
-宝贝 你觉得呢 -我同意帕蒂
- Honey, what do you think? - I agree with Patty.
好吧 但别用"时刻"这个词
Okay, but not "occasion."
听上去像在吃早午餐
It sounds like we're having brunch.
-"在这历史性的一天" -就这样吧
- "On this historic day"? - Deal.
-你要睡了吗 -我怎么睡得着
- You going to bed? - How can I sleep?
我得去写一些感谢信
No, I'm going to write a few thank-you's.
需要我的话就叫我
Call me if you need me.
谢谢你 天使
Thank you, angel.
你有麻烦了 爸爸
You're in trouble, Dad.
-是吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
所以...
So...
她还是冷落你吗
Is she still giving you the cold shoulder?
如果你说的"她"是指你♥妈♥的♥话...
If by "she," you're referring to your mother...
我想你最好叫她妈妈
I'd appreciate it if you'd call her by her name, mom.
而且她没有冷落 只是忙
And no, she's just busy.
她一直很忙
She's busy a lot.
明天还要上学 你该睡了
And it's a school night for you, so time for bed.
-晚安 -我爱你
- Good night. - I love you.
很高兴你搬回来了 爸爸
I'm glad you moved back in, daddy.
我也很高兴 小甜心
Me, too, sweet.
睡个好觉
Have a good sleep.
-晚安 小甜豆 -好
- Good night, sweet pea. - Yeah.
她还是跟你过不去吗
She still giving you a hard time?
我不知道自己什么时候得罪她了
I don't know when I became the enemy.
可能她怪我让你搬走吧
I think she blames me for you moving out.
我没有给她任何理由怪你
Well, I never gave her any reason to.
也许没有吧
Maybe not.
我觉得你太纵容她了 杰克
But I think you let her manipulate you, Jack.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
她刚刚一副善解人意 开朗大方的样子对吗
Just now she was sweetness and light, right?
接着就开始说我坏话了
Then she said something nasty about me?
没错 但我制止她了
Yeah, and I just busted her on it.
为什么你觉得她针对你
Why you're taking this so personally?
也许是妈妈和青春期女儿之间的正常矛盾而已
It's just that mother-teenage daughter thing.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许我们现在就该找她谈谈了
Maybe we should talk to her right now.
让她不要挑拨我们的关系...
Tell her not to play us off each other,
如果她在侮辱你 就是也在侮辱我
and that if she's insulting you, she's insulting me, too.
好的
Okay.
好的
Good.
我很感激你这么说
I really appreciate that.
你刚刚说你很感激
So, you just said that you appreciate that.
你是指有一点感激吗
Do you mean you kind of appreciate it?
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it.
你真的非常非常感激吗
Do you really, really appreciate it?
-你有多感激 -杰克
- How much do you appreciate it? - Jack.
金
Kim?
金
Kim?
亲爱的
Honey?
金
Kim!
她溜出去了
She snuck out.
够了 她被禁足两个月 不论条件
That's it. She's grounded for two months, no exceptions.
她就别想拿驾照了
She can forget about getting a driver's license.
-喂 -特里 杰克在吗
- Hello? - Hey, Teri, is Jack there?
他在
Yeah, he's right here.
是尼娜
It's Nina.
什么
What?
喂 尼娜
Hey, Nina.
现在吗 我不行
Now? No, I can't.
好的
Yeah.
好吧 找到其他人 把他们都叫去
Okay, fine. Get a hold of the others and bring them in.
好的 再见
Yeah, okay. Bye.
是沃尔什 他在来办公室的路上
It's Walsh. He's coming into the office.
他要求所有人尽快过去
He wants everybody in as soon as possible.
只是个简报 我应该一个小时以内就回来了
It's only a briefing. I should be back within an hour.
如果我回来时她不在这儿
If she's not here when I get back,
我们就给她所有的朋友打电♥话♥
we'll call all her friends,
所有我们认识的人
everyone we know
直到我们找出她去了哪儿 好吗
until we find out where she's gone, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我在路上给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you from the road.
-怎么了 -文森特 我是杰克·鲍尔
- What? - Vincent. Jack Bauer.
你打算今晚见金柏莉吗
Are you planning on seeing Kimberly tonight?
不 我们分手了 你知道的
No, man, we broke up. You know that.
是的 我只是想确保你也知道
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you know that.
在你眼皮底下溜走了吧
Snuck out on you, huh?
别跟我来这套 文森特
Don't screw with me, Vincent.
放松点 哥们
Chill, man, look...
我不知道她在那儿 我向你保证
I don't know where she's at. You got my word.
我真是太欣慰了 文森特
That's a real comfort, Vincent,
有你向我保证
knowing that I've got your word.
为什么我们要在家具店跟他们见面
Why are we meeting the guys at a furniture store?
丹在那里工作
Dan works there.
我们应该几点到
When are we supposed to be there?
午夜 我们迟到了
Midnight. We're late.
他们会等我们的
Yeah, they'll wait.
你确定吗
You're sure about that?
你告诉他们我很火♥辣♥ 对吧
Well, you told them I'm hot, right?
你也很辣 所以他们会等着的
And you're hot, so they'll wait.
丹是圣地亚哥州立大学的大二学生
Dan's a sophomore at San Diego State.
你告诉过我
Yeah, you told me that.
瑞克也是
And so is Rick.
他们不只是
I mean, they're not just, you know,
一群高中小屁孩
a bunch of high-school idiots.
-你在说什么 -他们是男人 不是男孩
- And your point is? - They're men, not boys.
-很好 我很高兴是这样 -真的吗
- Good, I'm glad to hear it. - Really?
当然
Yeah!
反恐组 我是迈尔斯
CTU, this is Myers.
我是杰克 沃尔什原话是什么
This is Jack. What exactly did Walsh say?
把所有人都叫过来 没有任何细节
Just bring everyone in. No details.
为什么偏偏是今晚
Why does this have to be tonight?
家里有麻烦吗
Problems at home?
我快到了 几分钟后见
I'm almost there, I'll see you in a few.
这需要多长时间
How long is this going to take?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表