after the post-signing ceremony.
在招待会与您回合
And finally, on behalf of the U.N. Staff,
最后 我谨代表联♥合♥国♥工作人员
I would like to say that we are all honored
想说的是 能见证这一历史时刻
to be part of this historic occasion.
我们所有成员都感到非常荣幸
Thank you for your time.
感谢各位的聆听
Your daughter's been waiting outside to speak to you.
您的女儿一直在外面等着 有事要对您说
She says it's important.
她说事关重大
Let her know I'll be right there. Yes, ma'am.
告诉她我马上去找她 是 阁下
Madam President.
总统阁下
I have something for you.
我有东西要给您
It's from Omar.
是奥马赠送的
He wanted to give it to you to sign the agreement, and...
他原本打算在签署协议的时候给您用的
I'm grateful that I can do so on his behalf.
有幸我能代表他转交给您
It reads "All religions,
上面写道 "所有的宗教信仰
"All this singing,
"一切的歌♥颂
"One song,
"皆为一愿
peace be with you."
愿真♥主♥[和平]与您同在" [双关语]
It is a verse Omar would quote from Rumi
当奥马谈到你们共同为之奋斗的事业时
when he was talking about what you and he were trying to achieve.
他总会引用鲁米的这首诗
Thank you for seeing this through
感谢您同我们一起共度难关
and for helping us all do justice to his memory.
并感谢您帮助我们重新认识了哈桑
Dalia, I am...
达莉亚 我...
I am honored.
这是我的荣幸
I'm very honored.
我倍感荣幸
Thank you.
谢谢
Kayla, what is it?
凯拉 怎么了
Meredith Reed called the residence looking for you.
梅瑞狄斯·里德打过电♥话♥到您的住所找您
I am not interested in that woman's condolences.
我不想听那女人所谓的慰问
That is not why she called.
她不是为这个打电♥话♥来的
She says she has information about the people who are behind father's murder.
她说她有杀害父亲幕后凶手的情报
But we know who was behind your father's death--
但我们都知道谁是幕后凶手了
extremists in our country.
是我们国家的极端主义分子
She claims that they had outside help.
她声称他们有外国势力协助
That the Russians were involved.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Why would she say such a thing?
她为什么会说这些
Does she have evidence, or is this just a rumor?
她有证据吗 还是只是谣言
I don't know, but it can't have been easy for her to call you.
我不知道 但她也不会草率打电♥话♥给您的
I don't think she would have done so because of a rumor.
我认为她不会因为一个谣言就来告诉我们
What else did she say?
她还说了什么
She wouldn't say anything more until she talked to you.
在和您讲上话之前 她不愿再透露更多
She left her number.
她留了她的电♥话♥号♥码
Let's call her from the residence.
我们回住所给她打电♥话♥
Ann, President Suvarov's motorcade is delayed
安 萨瓦洛夫总统的车队因为路线改变
five minutes because of the new route-- put out an all-agency.
要晚五分钟 把这通知所有机构
How do you want it coded?
机密等级如何设置
Eyes only.
绝密
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Lanza, make sure Burke reports here
兰扎 确保伯克到这里报告的时候
with a set of tactical gear for Agent Ortiz.
给奥迪斯探员带套战术装备
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Arlo's at CTU, running the surveillance video
阿洛正在反恐组用面部识别软件
through facial recognition software.
扫描监控录像
Still no sign of Jack. Look, I've been thinking.
还是没有发现杰克 我一直在想
Let's say we do get this recording from Jack.
假如我们确实从杰克那里拿到了这个录音
What are we supposed to do with it?
我们要怎么处理它
I mean, if the president's willing to lock down Meredith Reed...
我是说 总统既然决心扣押梅瑞狄斯...
She can't shut down every media outlet in the world,
但她无法封上全球所有媒体的嘴
which is where we're gonna send this file.
这意味着我们能把证据传出去
We're also gonna send it to every government employee in the country.
我们还要把证据发给国内所有政♥府♥部门的公务员
Legislative, military, judiciary--
包括立法机构 军方 以及司法部
that's over a hundred thousand people.
那就是十万多人
How are we doing this?
我们怎么才能做到
By using CTU servers,
通过反恐组的服务器
we can distribute it simultaneously to everyone.
我们能够把证据同时发给所有人
President Taylor won't be able to stop the truth from getting out.
真♥相♥终会大白 就算是泰勒总统也拦不住
Burke.
伯克
Good to see you. Sir.
很高兴见到你 长官
Did you use the revised protocol for President Suvarov's arrival?
你用了萨瓦洛夫总统到达路线的修改方案吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 长官
We're now bringing the motorcade into the FDR Drive ramp.
我们正让车队行驶到罗斯福大道的匝道上去
Good.
很好
Make sure that Agent Ortiz has the revised protocols.
确保奥迪斯探员拿到车队路线的修改方案
He's back in charge.
他已恢复外勤指挥权
Let's take a look.
去看看情况吧
We're going to the Hart Building.
我们要开到哈特大厦
I want you to park underground.
我要你把车停到地下停车场
This guard's life is in your hands.
这个守卫的命掌握在你手里
You make one move that I don't like, I'm gonna kill you both, you understand?
你敢乱来 我就杀了你们两个 明白吗
Jason Pillar.
杰森·皮勒
There's no one inside.
里面没人
They left the building two hours ago.
他们在两小时前离开了大厦
Yeah, I'm just running a last-minute security check.
我只是进行最后的安检工作
Of course, sir.
遵命 长官
Is there anything else, sir?
还有什么问题吗 长官
No. Thank you.
没有 谢谢
Drive.
开车
Pull in over here.
就在这停车
Slowly, with your right hand,
慢慢地 用你的右手
take the keys out of the ignition
把车钥匙拔♥出♥来♥
and pass them back.
然后递给我
Get out of the car.
下车
Now!
快点
Close the door.
关门
Put your hands on the roof.
把手放在车顶上
Don't you move.
不许动
Suvarov's not gonna be out on the podium for another hour.
萨瓦洛夫要再过一小时才会出现在演讲台上
You're not gonna make it that long,
按你流血的速度
not the way you're bleeding.
你撑不到那个时候
Slowly,
慢慢地
back up towards me.
背着走向我
Stop. Turn around.
停下 转过来
Good.
好
You're gonna suture me up.
你帮我缝合伤口
You try and make a move on me,
你要敢对我乱来
the slightest twitch,
哪怕是很小的动作
I will put a bullet in your brain.
我就一枪崩了你
You got it?
你明白吗
Yes.
明白
I don't understand something.
我有点不明白
You've spent your entire career working outside the system;
你的整个职业生涯都在干着出格的事
you've always had a good reason.
而你总有一个合理的原因
But this... it's just blood lost.
但这次... 纯粹是白白流血
You're destroying an agreement that took years to put together.
你这是在葬送一个耗费了数年才得以实现的协议
An agreement made by murderers and liars.
一个由凶手和骗子达成的协议吗
Murderers?
凶手
You're the one killing people in cold blood.
你才是杀人不眨眼的凶手吧
Everybody I took out had a hand in today's attack.
我杀的每个人都参与了今天的袭击
But who makes you judge and jury?
但是谁给你权力充当法官和陪审团
President Taylor,
是泰勒总统
when she agreed to the cover-up.
就是当她同意掩盖真♥相♥的时候
I would have accepted justice by law...
我本愿意接受通过法律途径裁决...
but that was taken away from me by people like you.
但你们这些人剥夺了我的这一正当途径
So you're right-- I am judge and jury.
所以你说得对 我就是法官和陪审团
Now, step back.
现在 给我退后
Turn around.
转过身
Start to move back towards the car.
往车那边走
Look, I came in after Hassan and Renee were killed.
我是在哈桑和蕾妮被杀后才参与进来的
I didn't have anything to do with that, you have to believe me.
这一切与我无关 你得相信我
Get on your knees!
给我跪下
Please, Bauer, I'm telling you the truth.
求你了 鲍尔 我说的是实话
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表