The following takes place between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
以下事件发生在 早晨8点到9点之间
Events occur in real time.
事件实时发生
Put the phone away.
把手♥机♥收起来
Uh, one more minute.
就一分钟
That's what you said five minutes ago.
你五分钟之前就这么说的
Now, put it away.
收起来
Dad... I got you the phone
爸爸 宝贝
For emergencies, honey.
手♥机♥是让你有急事时用的
Well, this is an emergency.
这就是急事啊
Fine.
好吧
Wait, now, how come you get to talk on the phone?
等等 那你怎么就可以用电♥话♥
That's not fair.
这不公平
Life's not fair.
生活总是不公平的
Hello.
喂
Hello?
喂
Who is this?
哪位
Emily?
艾米丽
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Go! move!
行动 快
Take it.
行动
Everybody down!
所有人趴下
Dad... dad...
爸爸 爸爸
Dad...
爸爸
Dad! dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Emily!
艾米丽
Dad! dad! Emily!
艾米丽 爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Emily! Emily!
艾米丽 艾米丽
Go! get in there!
快点 进去
We gonna go.
爸爸 我们走
Let's go!
我们走
Please don't hurt my daughter.
请不要伤害我女儿
I've got money.
我有钱
We don't want your money, Mr.Latham.
我们不要你的钱 拉森先生
We just need you to fix something for us.
我们只想让你帮我们修点东西
For the record chart, this is the third day
按时间表 今天是第三天的
Of this senate hearing
参议员听证会
Investigating human rights violations
调查最近被撤销的反恐小组
By the recently disbanded Counter Terrorist Unit.
暴♥力♥侵权的案件
Yesterday, when we adjourned,
昨天当我们休庭的时候
We were discussing brutality and torture
我们讨论过反恐小组探员
By CTU agents in the course of their operations.
行动过程中的野蛮行径和刑讯逼供
Will the witness please state his name?
证人 请亮明身份
Jack Bauer.
杰克·鲍尔
Mr.Bauer. I don't see your counsel present.
鲍尔先生 我没看到你的律师到场
Is he or she not aware that we're about to start?
他或她不知道我们要开始了吗
I've chosen not to retain counsel.
我已经选择不要律师
Mr.Bauer, I have to advise you
鲍尔先生 我得提醒你
That many of the questions
我们要呈现在你面前
That we're about to appose to you are of a legal nature
诸多事件的法律性质
might result in answers that could incriminate you.
所导致的后果 可能会对你不利
I understand that, senator.
这个我懂 参议员
We can postpone your testimony until this afternoon
我们可以把你的出证时间推迟到下午
If you'd like to bring in representation
如果你想找个律师的话
Something that I would strongly advise.
这也是我强烈建议的
What is the first question, senator?
第一个问题是什么 参议员
All right, then.
那好吧
Let's begin.
我们开始
Mr.Bauer. Who is Abraham Haddad?
鲍尔先生 亚伯拉罕·哈达德是什么人
That information is classified.
这是机密
We represent the people of the united states,
我们代表全美国的民众
and we have declassified those files on their behalf.
把这些文件列为非机密了
Now I'm going to ask you one more time.
现在我再问你一次
Who is Abraham Haddad?
亚伯拉罕·哈达德是什么人
He was a member of the terrorist sleeper cell.
他曾经是恐怖组织间谍中的一员
CTU had him under surveillance in 2002.
2002年反恐小组开始对其监控
And is it true that you detained Mr.Haddad
你是否在没履行程序的情况下
Without due process,
就扣留了哈达德先生
And that you used
并对他使用过
Extreme interrogation methods on him
极端的审讯手段
Until he answered your questions?
直至他回答了你的问题
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Would you say that you broke procedure
你承认在审讯期间
With this interrogation?
破坏了程序吗
Probably.
也许吧
Probably?
也许吧
Well, that's a... very cavalier answer.
好一个轻描淡写的回答
You don't seem to care about the implications here.
看来你对你的行为并无悔意
Well, Mr. Bauer?
你的回答是什么 鲍尔先生
I'm sorry, senator.
对不起 参议员
I didn't hear a question.
我没明白你的问题
All right, then.
那好
Did you torture Mr. Haddad?
你是否虐待过哈达德先生
According to the definitions
如果按照日内瓦公约
Set forth by the geneva convention,
的定义来说
Yes, I did.
是的
Senator, why don't I save you some time.
参议员 让我猜猜你的想法
It's obvious that your agenda is to discredit CTU
你是想借此牵连反恐小组
And generate a series of indictments...
然后酝酿出一套理论来
My only agenda is to get to the truth.
我唯一的目的就是找出真♥相♥
I don't think it is, sir.
我不这么认为 先生
Excuse me?
你说什么
Abraham Haddad had targeted a bus carrying 45 people,
亚伯拉罕·哈达德计划袭击载有45人的客车
Ten of which were children.
其中有10名乘客是儿童
The truth, senator, is I stopped that attack from happening.
参议员 事实是我成功阻止了这次袭击
By torturing Mr. haddad.
通过严刑拷打哈达德这种手段
By doing what I deem necessary
通过使用我认为必要的手段
to protect innocent lives.
来保护无辜的生命
So basically what you are saying, Mr. Bauer,
因此鲍尔先生 你的理论就是
is that the ends justified the means,
为达目的不择手段
and that you are above the law.
并且可以凌驾于法律之上
When I am activated,
每次我临危受命
When I am brought into a situation, there is a reason.
介入调查 都只有一个目的
And that reason is to complete the objectives
目的就是要不惜一切代价
Of my mission at all costs.
完成任务
Even if it means breaking the law?
即便是要违反法律吗
For a combat soldier,
对于战士来说
The difference between success and failure
成败的关键就在于
Is your ability to adapt to your enemy.
能否因敌制宜
The people that I deal with,
我的敌人
they don't care about your rules.
他们不在乎你的规则
All they care about is a result.
他们只在乎结果
My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives.
我的使命就是 阻止他们达到目的
I simply adapted.
我只是以其人之道还治其人之身
In answer to your question,
对于您的问题
Am I above the law?
我是否凌驾于法律之上
No, sir.
回答是 是的
I am more than willing to be judged By the people you claim to represent.
我更乐于被 您所代表的广大人♥民♥来评判
I will let them decide what price I should pay.
并由他们来决定我的命运
But please do not sit there with that smug look on your face
但请你别坐那儿摆出一副同情的样子
And expect me to regret the decisions that I have made,
还期待我会为自己所做的决定而后悔
Because, sir, the truth is,
而事实是
I don't.
我不后悔
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
Sorry for interrupting, senator.
抱歉打扰了 参议员先生
I'm Renee Walker with the FBI.
我是联邦调查局的蕾妮·沃克
We've a subpena for Jack Bauer.
这有一张♥杰♥克·鲍尔的传票
I need him remanded Into my custody immediately.
我需要您立即 将他转交于我羁押
I'm not surprised that anyone has a subpoena
我对你的传票
Mr. Bauer, but right now,
并不怀疑
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表