24小时
第二季 第一集
以下情节发生于上午八点至九点
事件实时发生
首尔 韩国
交代就无需受苦
停下 过头了
剂量是对的
告诉我是什么时候
什么时候
When?
今天
Today.
给我接艾瑞克·雷伯恩 美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Get me Eric Rayburn, NSA.
俄勒冈州 奥斯威戈湖
我真希望妮可也在 她喜欢这地方
I wish Nicole could have come. She loves it out here.
是啊
Yeah.
你今晚想做什么
What do you wanna do tonight?
不知道 看电影
I don't know. Get a movie?
你到这里来就为了看电影
You came all this way to watch a video?
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mom?
不知道
Who knows?
她对谁都一脸笑容 但我知道她心里不好过
She puts on a happy face for everyone, but I know she's hurtin'.
是的
Yeah.
罗瑟
Rosser.
好的
OK.
收到
Copy that.
怎么了 罗瑟
What is it, Rosser?
总统先生 有紧急情况
There's a situation, Mr. President.
来找到我
OK, try and find me!
你在我床上干什么
Excuse me. What are you doing in my bed?
我在躲爸爸
Sh. I'm hiding from Daddy.
什么
What?
你好 -金
Oh, hi. - Hey, Kim.
你看见梅根了吗
You haven't seen Megan around, have you?
不知道 她长什么样子
I don't know. What does she look like?
鼻尖上有一个大瘤子
Big wart on the tip of her nose.
我才没有 -在这里啊
I do not! - There you are.
我要抓到你了
Now I'm gonna get you.
放开我 -我要抓到你啦
Let me go! - I'm gonna get you now.
放开我 我再去藏起来
Let me go! I'm going to hide again.
你怎么能整天忍♥受她的
How do you keep up with her all day?
并不容易
It's not easy.
爸爸 我藏起来了 来找我
Dad, I'm hiding! Try to find me!
我来啦
Here I come!
雷本恩在指挥中心等我们 总统先生
Rayburn is waiting for us in the O.C., Mr. President.
寓所见吧 爸爸
I'll see you back at the retreat, dad.
儿子...
Look, son...
对不起 -不用 又不是你的错
I'm sorry. - Don't be. It's not your fault.
我只是很想念和你一起度假 -我知道
I just miss hanging out with you. - I know.
我们会去的
We'll get there.
再见 -好
See you later. - All right.
我知道你想跟他一起 很抱歉总统先生
I know you wanna spend time with him. I'm sorry, sir.
情况有多严重
How bad is the situation?
我还没有收到完整报告
I haven't been fully apprised yet.
但是我有很不好的预感
but I don't have a good feeling.
据我所知 从未有总统被国♥家♥安♥全♥局
To my knowledge, no president's been rerouted by NSA
在晨休的时候打扰过
on a morning off.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道你喜欢如何展示情报
I didn't know how you liked intel presented at impromptus,
是用字母年代排序
if you like it chronologically with an alphabetical key,
反恐组
洛杉矶
还是用里面有标签的不同文件夹
or if you just like separate folders with access tabs.
无所谓
I don't really care.
没关系 我都做了 你选就行
Doesn't matter, I did it both ways, so you can choose.
谢谢 宝拉
Thanks, Paula.
乔治
George.
梅森先生 -什么事
Hi, Mr. Mason. - Yeah?
我要求了对所有用户识别卡软件进行升级
I ordered upgrades on all the SIM software.
希望你不介意 -好
I hope you don't mind. -Fine.
它们刚刚才通过测试 我觉得你可能...
They just went from beta to production two days ago and I just thought you'd...
宝拉 停
Paula, stop.
好的 行 谢谢
Right. OK. Thanks.
你需要什么
What do you need?
分局下个月想开个会 -关于什么
Division want to put a meeting in the books for next month - For what?
他们想看我们升级洛杉矶国际机场警戒的提案
They wanna see our proposal for the LAX security upgrades.
托尼 如果明年这时候我还在这儿
Tony, tell you what, if I'm still here this time next year,
带我到柴屋再开枪打死我
take me out to the woodshed and shoot me.
我本来早该去华盛顿了
I was supposed be in DC by now,
而不是追那些忘记把毛衣针拿出来而
not chasing old ladies who set off metal detectors
触响警报的老女人
with their damn knitting needles.
十五号♥早上如何
How about the morning of the 15th?
好
That's fine.
梅森先生 -怎么
Mr. Mason. - What?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的艾瑞克·雷伯恩办公室刚打来
I just got off the phone with Eric Rayburn's office at NSA.
他们提了要求 先生
They have a request, sir.
他们希望你立刻解决这个
They want you to take care of it right away.
这不可能 艾琳 联♥系♥雷本恩
This can't be right. Eileen, get me Rayburn.
他在俄勒冈和总统一起
I think he's up in Oregon with the president.
转到我办公室
Put it in my office.
出什么事儿了
What was that about?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局想让我们召回杰克·鲍尔
NSA wants us to bring in Jack Bauer.
什么 为什么
What? What for?
不知道 他们没多说 鲍尔不是停职了吗
I don't know. That's all they said. Isn't Bauer inactive?
是的 他停职了
Yeah, he's inactive.
西北军区总部
今天可能都得重新安排了 都有什么安排
We'll have to reschedule our day. What do we have?
下午一点国家野生动物利益组织会面
National Wildlife benefit at 1:00,
下午三点半耐克总部巡游
a tour of the new Nike Campus, at 3:30
还有今晚给俄勒冈大学董事会的演讲
and your speech for the UO regents tonight.
把需要取消的都取消掉
OK. Cancel what you have to,
但是演讲不行
but I wanna give that speech,
我要宣布新清洁能源提议
announce the new clean-energy proposal.
我不认为你有时间做那些 先生
I'm not sure you'll have time for any of that, Sir.
艾瑞克
Eric.
我会处理好的 -谢谢 詹尼特
I'll take care of it. - Thanks, Jennet.
是什么情况 艾瑞克 -本土恐袭♥警♥报
What's this about, Eric? - We have a domestic terrorist alert.
有多严重 -非常
How serious? - Very.
通知林恩了吗 -她已经到了
Has Lynne been informed? - She's here.
还有谁
Who else?
军方各级代表
Representatives from all branches of the military,
一些联调局探员和中情局特工
some FBI and the CIA.
总统先生 我已经通知了麦克·诺维克
Mr. President, I've called Mike Novick.
他已经乘飞机前来
He's getting on a plane right away.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
先生们
Gentlemen.
林恩 -早上好 总统先生
Lynne. - Morning, Mr. President.
总统先生 我将要说的是三方验证的消息
What I'm about to tell you, Mr. President, is triple-sourced.
具体细节尚不明确
While crucial details are still unknown,
我们相信这个情报高度可靠
we believe this intel to have extremely high credibility.
继续
Go on.
有一个在恐怖组织控制之下的核装置
There's a nuclear device,
现正在美国境内
under terrorist control, that's on US soil.
老天
My God!
在哪里 -洛杉矶
Where? - Los Angeles.
还有更糟的 这枚炸♥弹♥今天会引爆
It gets worse. This bomb is going to go off today.
我们是如何得知
How do we know this?
自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者是马穆·拉希德·法海因
This suicide bomber is Mamud Rashed Faheen,
一名我们怀疑和大量伊♥斯♥兰♥原教旨主义
a suspected terrorist who we believe
有关联的可疑恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
has been associated with fundamentalist groups.
这是约旦河西岸的情人节爆♥炸♥案
This is the Valentine's Day bombing in the West Bank?
是的 这起袭击导致13人死亡26人受伤
Right. This particular attack resulted in 13 fatalities, 26 injured.
两天前我们发现 这起事故第二重企图是
Two days ago, We discovered that the secondary purpose of this incident
制♥造♥法海因已死亡的假象
was to create the impression Faheen was killed.
他没有吗 -没有
He wasn't? - No.
这是五天前
This was taken five days ago
在法国里昂一个小型机场拍摄到的
at a small airport outside Lyons, France.
我们一直在监视左边那个男人 杰森·朴
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表