No more than an hour.
不会超过一个小时
Where is Renee?
蕾妮在哪
She's busy.
她很忙
I would like to talk to her.
我想和她谈谈
You can see her when you get here.
你来了就能见到她了
We have nothing more to discuss
钱不到位
until the money's in place.
我们就没什么好说的了
Now, get Lugo on the phone.
把电♥话♥给卢戈
Fine.
好吧
Go ahead.
说吧
Once the money is confirmed into our account,
一旦确定钱到帐
you know what to do.
你知道该怎么处理
Yes.
知道
I need your account number.
我要你的帐号♥
I'm transferring the money through multiple accounts
我正进行多账户转账
so it can't be traced. This will take a moment.
这样钱的来路就不会被追踪到 要花点时间
We'll wait.
我们等着
Is it done?
搞定了吗
Not yet.
还没
My partner's good for the money, Vladimir.
我的买♥♥家在钱方面的信誉不错 瓦德米尔
You should be making calls, tracking down the rods.
你该打电♥话♥找寻浓缩铀棒的下落了
I'm not going to make any calls,
我不会打电♥话♥的
'cause there isn't going to be any deal with your partner.
因为我根本就没打算和你的买♥♥家做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Once we have the money...
一旦我们拿到钱
it's over.
交易结束
We don't need him anymore.
他就对我们毫无用处了
And we'll be $5 million richer.
而我们就又多了五百万
You son of a bitch.
你这混♥蛋♥
Hey, I'm not a fool, Renee.
我不是傻子 蕾妮
I'm not about to get involved with the kind of people
我可不会和贩卖♥♥核武器的人
who traffic in nuclear arms.
搅合在一起
Vladimir, listen, you can't do this.
瓦德米尔 听着 你不能这么做
Why? This man mean something to you?
怎么 这男人对你很重要吗
No, but I worked for more than a year to make this deal.
不是 我为了这桩买♥♥卖♥♥花了一年多时间
I'm not just gonna let it go because you don't have the guts to see it through.
我可不会因为你没这胆子做就轻易放手
Hey, this isn't about guts.
这和胆子大不大无关
This is about being smart.
这是关于是否是明智之举的问题
Really?
真的是这样吗
Is it smart to keep selling small arms for the rest of your life?
难道一辈子做点小军♥火♥买♥♥卖♥♥就是明智的吗
I bring you the score of a lifetime,
我给你找来千载难逢的好机会
and you just piss it away?
你就这样糟蹋了是吗
For what- for $5 million?
就仅仅为了那五百万吗
How long is that going to last you?
那能够你挥霍多久呢
Long enough.
足够久了
You're more than all this.
你决不是一点小钱就能满足的主儿
I know it.
我了解你
It's why I brought this deal to you.
所以我才找你来接这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
We can do this. Together.
我们能行的 一起大干一番
Once we've made the deal and we have the money,
一旦我们做成了这笔买♥♥卖♥♥就发财了
we can be together.
我们就能在一起了
We could start over.
就可以重新开始了
Make our own moves.
不再受制于人了
But I need my buyer. Alive.
所以我的买♥♥家还不能死
Sorry.
抱歉
This is the way I want it.
我意已决
You'll see. It's for the best.
你以后会明白的 这是最明智的做法
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Making a call.
打电♥话♥
Put down the phone.
放下电♥话♥
I said put it down!
我叫你放下电♥话♥
Don't ever go against me!
永远不要和我对着干
Renee, you should know that by now.
事到如今你应该很明白这个道理了 蕾妮
Okay?!
听懂了吗
How much longer?
还有多久
It's almost done.
马上就好了
There.
好了
The money's in your account.
钱已到账
Thank you, Mr. Meier.
谢了 迈尔先生
Drop the weapon. Now! Drop it!
放下武器 马上放下武器
You really think I'm that stupid? That I'd come here alone?
你真以为我能傻到一个人来交易吗
Call your man. Do it!
给你的人打电♥话♥ 快
Give me the phone.
电♥话♥给我
I see we have the money.
我看到了 钱已到帐
Is Meier dead?
迈尔死了没
Not exactly, but I've just taken out three of your men,
还没 你的三个手下已经被我杀了
and I'm ready to take out the fourth.
现在准备杀第四个
Meier.
迈尔
You really think you can roll me for $5 million?
你真以为你可以黑吃黑 得到这五百万吗
Where's Renee?
蕾妮在哪
She's right here. She's fine.
她就在这 她没事
I want proof now!
我需要证明
Say something to your partner.
跟你的买♥♥家说句话
Meier, are you okay?
迈尔 你还好吗
Satisfied?
满意了吗
Renee told me you were ready to take your organization to the next level.
蕾妮告诉我你准备将贵帮做大做强
Apparently, she was wrong.
很明显她看错人了
Not necessarily. I'm willing to reconsider the situation.
那也不一定 我很乐意重新考虑一下
The only thing you should consider yourself is lucky.
你应该非常庆幸才对
And I still want this deal to happen.
因为我现在仍然想做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Otherwise, you'd be dead.
否则你早就死了
You try something like this again, we're going to war,
如果你胆敢再耍花招 我们就开战了
and that's the last thing you want.
那恐怕是你最不愿意看到的局面
Let me talk to my man.
把电♥话♥给我的人
Fine.
好吧
Yes?
喂
Bring him back here.
把他带过来
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
对
He wants to see you.
他想要和你会面
Get up.
站起来
Move to the driver's-side door.
你来开车
Slowly.
慢慢地走过去
Get in.
上车
I'm sorry, Oleg.
我很抱歉 欧力格
Leave us.
让我们单独谈谈
I couldn't let him die.
我不能眼睁睁看着他死
He's my brother.
他可是我弟弟啊
And he's my son.
他还是我儿子呢
Do you think this is any easier for me?
你觉得他这样我心里好受吗
It would've worked.
他本来可以好起来的
The doctor was treating him.
医生已经在治疗他了
You disobeyed me, Josef.
你违抗了我的命令 约瑟夫
You put this family at risk.
你让整个家族的安危命悬一线
You put this family at risk
当您派人去诊所的时候
when you sent those men into the clinic.
才是让整个家族命悬一线
They killed three people!
他们杀了三个人
What do you think's gonna happen when the police start to investigate?!
如果警♥察♥开始着手调查怎么办
Who are you to question my judgment?
你翅膀硬了 敢质疑老子的判断力了吗
You are my first-born.
你是长子
You, of all people, should give me respect.
在所有人中你最应该尊敬我
I do respect you. But this time you're wrong.
我一直很尊重您 但是这次您肯定错了
The doctor said that Oleg could be treated.
医生说可以治愈欧力格的
He showed me how!
他都教我怎么做了
All we need is the medicine!
我们只需要给他用药就行了
There are rules, Josef.
国有国法 帮有帮规 约瑟夫
They are simple rules.
规矩很简单
And they must never be broken!
永远不要坏了规矩
Never endanger the family; never.
永远不威胁到家族的安危 永不
And never disobey an order from your father.
永远不要违抗你父亲的命令
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表