Ethan, do what he says.
伊桑 照他说的做
Sit down, please.
请你坐下
This is Bauer. Go ahead.
我是鲍尔 请讲
I said, go ahead.
能听到吗 请讲
Give me your phone. General...
把电♥话♥给我 将军...
Get your hands off of me!
把你的手拿开
Wait!
等等
This is beyond madness.
你们真是疯了
The two of you will spend the rest of your lives in prison.
你们两个下半辈子都会在监狱里度过
Maybe, Mr. Kanin.
也许吧 卡宁先生
But my guess is that one day,
不过我觉得 有朝一日
the country will thank us for it.
祖国会为此感激我们
Rob... I'm begging you.
罗伯... 我求你了
Don't do this.
别这么干
Don't betray your president.
不要背叛你的总统
Ethan? Ethan?
伊桑 伊桑
All right.
你怎么了
Ethan!
伊桑
My God! Ethan!
天哪 伊桑
Ethan!
伊桑
Okay.
好了
Oh!
啊
Okay.
好了
Ethan, here, here, here.
伊桑 药在这呢 快吃
Call a medic.
叫医生来
We call for help, the first thing he does
如果我们呼救的话 他要做的第一件事
is get word to the president.
就是给总统通风报信
But he's having a heart attack! We can't just do nothing!
他现在心脏病发作 我们不能袖手旁观
We didn't do nothing; you gave him his medication.
我们没有袖手旁观 你刚给他服药了
Well, it's not working.
但没起作用
Look, I realize that you two are close.
听着 我知道你们俩关系好
But this is not an emotional decision,
但这毕竟不是一个冲动的决定
this is a tactical one.
而是战略决策
We wait to acquire Hassan
我们得在截获哈桑之后
before calling an ambulance, understand?
再叫救护车 你明白了吗
What if he doesn't make it that long?
如果他坚持不了那么久呢
We have to pray that he does.
那我们就得为他祈祷了
All right?
行吗
All right.
好吧
Come on.
振作点
We pick up the service tunnel under Third Avenue.
我们走第三大街的工作通道
From there, the trip to McGuire by convoy
车队会从那护送您到麦圭尔空军基地
is less than 30 minutes.
只需不到30分钟
Thank you, Ms. Walker.
谢谢你 沃克女士
Secretary Kanin, this is Jack Bauer.
国务卿卡宁 我是杰克·鲍尔
I can see on my phone that you just tried to call me.
我手♥机♥上显示您刚刚试图打给我
Please call me back as soon as you can.
请尽快回电
Thank you. CTU.
多谢 这里是反恐小组
This is Bauer. Patch me through to McGuire Air Force Base.
我是鲍尔 帮我接通麦圭尔空军基地
Yes, sir.
是 长官
How far are you from an access point into the tunnels?
你离通道入口还有多远
Uh, based on what I'm looking at,
就我看来
less than two miles.
不到两英里
Well, the security detail's already on the move.
护卫队已经在行动了
Can you get there in time?
你能及时抵达吗
Yeah, if we haul ass.
可以 如果我们抓紧行动的话
And the ambush happens where?
那埋伏在哪
At the vehicle, sir.
在车附近 长官
Remember, the objective is President Hassan.
记住 目标是哈桑总统
Do what you have to do to take him alive.
尽全力活捉他
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you. Have him call me back as soon as possible.
多谢 请让他尽快打给我
Renee.
蕾妮
Secretary Kanin tried to call me.
国务卿卡宁曾试图打给我
Now he's not answering his phone.
但他现在不接电♥话♥
The operator at McGuire Air Force Base
麦圭尔空军基地的接线员
can't find him either.
也找不到他
Something's not right.
事情不对劲
Keep your eyes open.
提高警惕
Hold up.
停下
We set?
安排好了吗
Yeah, the vehicles to transport the Hassans
好了 护送哈桑一家的车
are 200 meters up the tunnel.
在通道上方 离这两百米
There is a section we couldn't get by.
那有一段区域我们过不去
Agent Dalton, standby.
道尔顿探员 各就各位
We are bringing the family down now.
我们正带领哈桑一家下来了
Did you walk it?
你确认过前面安全吗
Yes, sir. All clear.
是的 长官 安全
Get the family.
带哈桑一家过来
This way. Let's go.
这边 我们走
Our SUVs are a short hike up the tunnel.
我们的车队就在通道上方不远处
Stay together as we move towards them.
我们走过去时别走散了
Operations.
这里是总机
This is Bauer.
我是鲍尔
Patch me through to Secretary Kanin.
帮我接通国务卿卡宁
Here they come.
他们过来了
Is Hassan with them?
哈桑和他们在一起吗
Yes.
是的
Masks on.
戴好面具
Take your positions.
坚守自己的位置
Wait until the targets are in the kill zone.
等目标进入射杀范围再开火
Remember, we need to take Hassan alive.
记住 我们要活捉哈桑
Secretary Kanin?
国务卿卡宁
Just a minute.
等一下
Yes, what is it?
是的 怎么了
Excuse me, sir,
很抱歉 长官
but Jack Bauer's calling for Secretary Kanin.
有杰克·鲍尔打给国务卿卡宁的电♥话♥
Well, the secretary is busy with me right now.
国务卿和我现正忙着呢
I understand that, sir,
我明白 长官
but Mr. Bauer's persisting.
但鲍尔先生态度坚决
He says it's very important.
他说事关重大
He's holding on line one.
他在一号♥线等着
All right, thank you.
那好吧 多谢
I'll take care of it.
我来处理吧
Jack, hi. It's Rob Weiss.
杰克 我是罗伯·维斯
Sir, we're in a service tunnel under...
长官 我们正在工作通道中...
I'm sorry, you're breaking up, Jack.
什么 杰克 你那边信♥号♥♥中断
Can't hear you.
听不清楚
I said, we're in a service tunnel under the UN.
我说 我们正在联♥合♥国♥总部地下的工作通道里
We're evacuating President Hassan and his family.
我们正帮哈桑总统和他的家人撤离
Is everything all right? You tell me.
一切还顺利吧 你说呢
Secretary Kanin tried to get ahold of me
国务卿卡宁在十分钟前
about ten minutes ago on his private cell.
曾试图用他的私人手♥机♥与我联♥系♥
I've been trying him ever since; he won't pick up.
我一直在尝试与他联♥系♥ 可他不接
Well, the secretary's tied up with the Joint Chiefs right now, Jack.
国务卿正在开参谋长联席会议无法抽身 杰克
Do you know what he wanted to talk to me about?
你知道他想跟我说什么吗
Honestly couldn't say.
实话说吧 不太好说
It could've been anything.
有可能是任何事
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
He knows we're conducting a sensitive evac.
他知道我们正执行一项高度戒备的撤离任务
He called me during it.
他在此时打给我
There's got to be some kind of a connection.
此事必有蹊跷
Well, I'll make sure he gets the message.
那么 我会确保让他收到这条信息
Mr. Weiss,
维斯先生
I don't think you understand.
我认为你没听明白
I need to talk to Secretary Kanin now.
我需要现在就和国务卿卡宁讲话
That's not possible.
这不可能
What do you mean, it's not possible?
你这么说是什么意思
We're dealing with
我们正面临着即将
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表