Previous on 24
反恐24小时 前情回顾
Tell me what you know.
告诉我你知道什么
The hitter has someone on the inside.
杀手有内应
Victor Aruz told me right before he died
维克多·阿鲁兹临死前告诉我
That the assassin's working with someone very close to president hassan.
杀手有一个和哈桑很亲近的人做内应
Someone hacked into the U.N. Database
有人非法入侵联♥合♥国♥的数据库
And downloaded security protocols,
他们下载了网络安全协议
The schematics to the U.N, and hassan's personal itinerary.
联♥合♥国♥大厦平面图 和哈森的日程安排
Did you get a name?
你找到名字了吗
The computer's owner is listed as
电脑主人登记的名字是
Meredith Michelle Reed. She's a reporter.
梅雷迪思·米歇尔·里德 她是个记者
Applied for security clearance at the U.N.
在联♥合♥国♥申请了安全许可证
We got a match.
有匹配上的
Move back!
后退
Mr. President, you need to come with us.
总统阁下 请跟我们来
Mr. President.
总统阁下
I can't believe she's part of this.
我不敢相信她也参与其中
If this affair becomes public,it will destroy your credibility
你们的事被公之于众 会让你身败名裂
And everything that you've worked for.
并且你所有的努力都将付诸东流
I just spoke to my brother.
我刚和我哥哥谈了
I told him to deny the affair.
我让他否认与女记者有染
The reporter's claims need to be discredited.
必须扰乱视听 让记者说的话不为人所信
CTU needs to continue to think she's my contact on the inside.
反恐小组必须坚信她是我的内应
We might have the wrong person.
我们可能找错人了
We've been scanning through the traffic cam footage
我们浏览了电子眼拍摄的图像
From outside Meredith Reed's apartment building.
图像是梅雷迪思·里德公♥寓♥外拍摄的
This man was going into the service entrance.
这个男人正从便门进去
What if he went through her apartment
如果是他闯进她的公♥寓♥
And used her laptop to break into the servers?
用她的电脑入侵了服务器呢
He hailed a cab when he left.
他离开时叫了辆出租
See the medallion? Call the cab company.
看到图案了吗 打给那家计程车公♥司♥
Find out where it went.
查出它去了哪
Hands in the air now!
举起手来
Against the wall!
贴墙站好
Chloe tracked the man in the surveillance photo to a second location.
克罗伊在别处发现了监控录像里那个人
We didn't think you'd follow through with an investigation.
我们认为你不会跟踪调查
So you had no choice except to steal weapons from the armory.
所以你别无选择只能从军械库偷武器吗
Would you have followed through with this investigation if I'd ask?
如果我向你申请 你会跟踪调查吗
I'm not debating this anymore.
我不会再跟你讨论这个问题
You want to waste your time chasing ghosts,
你想浪费时间追踪亡灵吗
knock yourself out.
随你的便
Hello?
喂
"Dana Walsh," I like that.
黛娜·沃什 我喜欢这个名字
I told you to stop calling me.
我告诉过你别再打给我了
Yeah, I know what you told me, Jenny.
我知道你说了什么 珍妮
You must be mistaking me for someone else.
我想你打错电♥话♥了
That's funny 'cause you sound a lot like this girl
真有趣 你说话像极了那个我在盐泉城
I used to know from rock springs named Jenny Scott.
认识的的女孩珍妮·斯科特
Hey,Mike,What's going on? Mind if I come in?
你好啊 迈克 有事吗 我能进来吗
Oh, Mikey.
迈克
Call captain Ravello.
现在给罗瓦诺队长打电♥话♥
Tell him you're sick and I'm filling in for you.
跟他说你病了 由我替你的班
Now listen, you son of a bitch, there's no way...
听着 混♥蛋♥ 你不能...
What's the matter with you?!
你出什么毛病了
Next time I won't miss the bone.
下一回 我可不会手下留情
Make the call.
快打电♥话♥
This is Hastings.
我是黑斯廷斯
Tell me you've gotten something out of
告诉我你已经得到
That reporter you arrested.
被捕那记者的供词了
No, sir, I'm continuing to press her,
还没有 长官 我一直给她施压
But she's maintaining her innocence.
可她坚持自称无辜
She's a co-conspirator in an assassination plot.
她是暗♥杀♥同谋
Of course she's gonna deny it.
当然会否认
Listen, I need to tell the president we're making progress
听着 我得告诉总统解除威胁
Toward averting this threat.
我们已经有了进展
Sir, right now our only course is
长官 我们现在只能
To go after Meredith Reed with the evidence we have in hand.
根据现有证据 继续死咬梅雷迪斯·里德
Our top analyst is decrypting a file
我们最好的分♥析♥师正在破解
We obtained from her laptop.
她笔记本电脑里的文件
We're hoping it provides the intel we need
我们希望能从中得到
About the assassin she's working with.
她同谋杀手的信息
Well, it better provide something
最好能有所收获
Because if your people failed ,and president Hasson is killed,
如果你的人办事不利 哈桑总统遇刺
His peace process dies with him.
和平进程也将胎死腹中
Do you understand me?
你明白吗
I understand your concern, Mr. Weiss.
我理解你的担忧 维斯先生
But I assure you we're on top of the situation.
但我保证 我们已经掌控了局势
I've dispatched tactical personnel
我已调集全体人员
To liaise with U.N. Security Forces
和联♥合♥国♥安♥全♥部♥队合作
And stepped up the alert with NYPD at the perimeter.
并下令范围内的纽约警♥察♥加强警戒等级
Fine. I'll have that to tell her at least.
好吧 至少我对她有个交代了
Let me know when that file is decrypted.
破解了文件再通知我
Dana, you got a minute?
黛娜 你有时间吗
I thought you were on your way to the U.N.
我以为你去联♥合♥国♥大厦了
I am. What's the status on that file decryption?
我正要出发 文件破译的怎么样了
We I.D.'d the cipher.
我们查明了密♥码♥种类
It's a standard Issacs-Adler algorithm.
这是个典型的艾萨克·阿德勒算法
Requires a 12-character decryption key to unlock the data.
需要12位密♥码♥来解锁数据库
The search cycle has identified two characters already.
搜索循环已经确定了2个
Should have the rest in 30 or 40 minutes.
还要30到40分钟
Why do you ask?
问这个干嘛
Jack Bauer just caused a big scene with Hastings.
杰克·鲍尔刚和黑斯廷斯发生了点争执
He thinks Meredith Reed may have been framed.
他觉得梅雷迪斯·里德是被冤枉的
He must have gotten that from Chloe.
他一定是从克洛伊那得到这个结论的
I thought that she'd dropped it.
我以为她放弃这个任务了
Apparently not.
很明显没有
She has surveillance of someone exiting Reed's apartment building.
她监视到有人从里德的公♥寓♥里出来
Jack thinks this same person
杰克认为可能这个人
May have planted the encrypted file On Reed's computer.
在里德的电脑里植入了加密文件
You believe that?
你相信吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
If that evidence was planted,
如果证据是被植入的
The file you're decrypting is irrelevant at best,
那你解密的文件往好了说是无关紧要
And at worst a misdirection.
往坏了说可能是个误导
Cole, I traced the U.N. Breach to Reed myself.
科尔 是我从联♥合♥国♥网络缺口找到的里德
The biometric scans of her interrogation all indicate that she's withholding.
审讯时的生物特征扫描都显示她有问题
I just don't see a frame here.
我看不出她是被冤枉的
I hope you're right
我希望你是对的
Because Jack's going after this guy on his own.
因为杰克要单枪匹马去调查这个人了
Hastings assigned that?
是黑斯廷斯安排的吗
Not exactly.
算不上
Agent Ortiz? We need to move out, sir.
奥迪斯探员 我们得出发了
Be careful. Don't worry.
小心点 别担心
Okay, I'm at the corner of Broadway and west 23rd in Queens.
我在皇后区百老汇23号♥西大街拐角
Any location on the suspect?
知道嫌犯可能在哪吗
Negative. I talked to the cab driver directly.
没有 我和出租车司机谈了
All he remembers is dropping the fare at the corner.
他只记得把乘客放在拐角了
Nothing shows up in the aerial archives.
空中监控记录里也没有
Chloe, I need something to go on.
克洛伊 我需要更多的线索
I know. I've been searching for private security cameras in the area.
我知道 我在查看此地的私人监控录像
Not all of them are registered.
有些没有登记
Without the serial numbers, I don't have access to them.
没有序列号♥ 我就不能接入查看
Okay, I'm gonna get out and look around on foot.
好的 我现在出去自己查查看
Maybe we'll get lucky. Stay on the line.
希望有好运降临 别挂电♥话♥
It's all right, Mags.
没事的 玛姬
It's gonna be okay, right?
一切都会好的
Keep your hand on the table where I can see it.
把手放到桌上我能看到的地方
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
You're not a cop.
你不是警♥察♥
How did you manage to fool everybody, Mikey,
迈克 你是怎么骗过那么多人的
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表