No.
不是
The evidence is on this memory card.
证据在这张记忆卡里
When you see it, you'll know it's real.
你看到视频 就会知道一切是真的
Take it.
拿着
My partner's gonna take you somewhere to show it to you.
我搭档会带你去个地方 给你看
I'm sorry things had to play out like this.
我很抱歉 是我不得已而为之
I didn't see another choice.
我别无选择
What are you gonna do?
那你接着要干什么
Put your hands behind your back. Now!
把双手放到背后 快
Don't do this, please. You don't want to do this.
不要这么做 求你 你不想这么做的
Take her to the storeroom.
把她带到储藏室
No, I'm not going anywhere.
不 我哪也不去
Please, you cannot do this.
求你了 你不能这样做
The evidence I gave you
我给你的证据
doesn't tell me how Walsh was involved.
没能告诉我沃什是怎么卷入这勾当的
He will.
他能告诉我
Come on. No.
走吧 不
You cannot do this this way!
你不能这样做
Sit over there.
坐在那
Springfield, M1A rifle.
春田造M1A式步♥枪♥
.308 round.
点308口径弹♥药♥
You know, about four hours ago,
约四小时之前
I had a friend of mine-- very good friend--
我的一个朋友 一个非常要好的朋友
named Renee Walker was killed by a rifle just like that.
名叫蕾妮·沃克 就死在这型号♥的枪下
Go to hell.
去死吧
You first.
我先送你一程
The hit on Hassan is all arranged.
刺杀哈桑的行动已万事俱备
Bazhaev and his people are taking care of everything.
巴扎耶夫及其手下正在处理一切
You talk to no one but me.
你只能和我单线联♥系♥
We're done here.
就此打住
Don't contact me again until Hassan is dead.
哈桑死之前不许再联♥系♥我
To be honest with you,
老实和你说
Renee Walker was more than just my friend.
蕾妮·沃克不只是我的普通朋友
But you already know that, don't you?
你应该已经知道了 不是吗
Because you saw us in the bedroom of my apartment.
你看到我们在我公♥寓♥的卧室里
Now, you're either not very good at what you do...
这么说 要么是你狙击手的枪法太烂
or you wanted her to suffer.
要么就是你想让她生不如死
Because with that rifle from that range,
因为以这把枪的射程
it was an easy kill shot.
轻而易举就能一枪毙命
But instead,
但你却
you shot her...
把枪眼对准她...
right there...
就是这里
two inches below her heart,
心脏以下两英寸
so she would bleed out slowly.
让她慢慢放血
I watched her
我看着她
gasping for air...
因为血液慢慢填满肺部
as the blood slowly filled her lungs.
而艰难呼吸
She died in agony,
在痛苦中死去
which is exactly what I'm gonna make you do
除非你告诉我 我想知道的
unless you tell me what I want to know.
否则我也让你尝尝这滋味
Start talking to me!
快说
You want to know I killed your girlfriend?
你想知道 是不是我杀了你女朋友
I killed her.
是我杀的她
I kill your bitch!
是我杀了你那婊♥子♥
I did it!
是我♥干♥的
Please... please, you've got to stop him. Please.
求你 求你 你得让他住手 求你
He needs answers, and he's gonna get 'em.
你要得到答案 他会给他的
I can use this. There's enough here.
我能用这向大众证明 这足够了
I don't need any more.
我不需要更多了
Tell him I don't need any more. Please.
告诉他 我不需要更多了 求你了
You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也不能去
Move aside. Move. Move.
请让开 让开 让开
Please step back from the bodies.
请离开尸体
This is now a CTU crime scene.
我宣布这里是反恐小组罪案现场
I need all weapons and documents you found on these people.
我要所有从这些人身上搜到的武器和文件
This is all we got, sir.
长官 这是所有我们找到的
None of them had I.D.s on them.
但所有人身上都没有身份证明
This is the man we're looking for.
这就是我们在找的人
His name is Jack Bauer.
他名叫杰克·鲍尔
Now, you need to spread out
现在 你们分头去找他
and check every floor and every exit.
检查每层楼面和每个出口
He has a hostage with him, so he won't have gotten far.
他手上有人♥质♥ 所以不会走远
Bauer's armed and extremely dangerous,
鲍尔携带武器 是个非常危险的人物
so if you don't want to end up like these people,
如果你们不想下场和这些人一样
shoot on sight.
见到他格杀勿论
Let's go.
我们走
Hey.
听好了
So, why don't we start this again.
你醒了 我们接着玩如何
I already know that you killed Renee Walker.
我已知道是你杀了蕾妮·沃克
What I want to know...
我现在要知道的是...
is the name...
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥里面
of the Russian pig
那头下命令的
inside your government
俄♥国♥猪的
...that gave the order.
名字
Give me a name, and I'll end this quickly.
告诉我名字 我会给你个痛快
I give you my word.
我说话算话
You think you know about pain?
你觉得你了解痛苦是吗
You don't know anything yet.
现在才刚开始
Give me the name of the person
告诉我你们政♥府♥里
inside your government
想要蕾妮·沃克死的
who wanted Renee Walker dead!
那个人的名字
Give me the name!
告诉我名字
Who gave the order?!
是谁下的命令
Who inside your government
你们政♥府♥里的谁
wanted Renee Walker dead?
想要置蕾妮·沃克于死地
All you got to do is give me the name!
你只要把名字告诉我
You people are so stupid.
你们这些人蠢到家了
Renee Walker wasn't a threat to you.
蕾妮·沃克对你们不是什么威胁
Her work was finished. She was done. We were out.
她任务完成了 完成了 我们退出行动了
All you had to do is leave us alone.
你们要做的 就是别再来找我们麻烦
Now, why couldn't you just leave us alone?
你们为什么就不能放过我们呢
I want the name of the person
我要那个给你命令
who gave the order to pull the trigger!
让你开枪的人的名字
Who gave the order?!
是谁下的命令
Now!
快说
Did it on my own!
是我一个人干的
You're lying. You're nothing.
你在说谎 你只是个无名小卒
You didn't have the authority.
你没有权力
I want the name!
我要那人的名字
Give me the name!
告诉我那人的名字
My name is Pavel Tokarev.
我的名字叫帕维尔·托卡列夫
This isn't working.
这个也没用
Damn it!
见鬼
Where's the SIM card for your phone?
你的手♥机♥SIM卡在哪里
Where's the SIM card?!
手♥机♥卡在哪里
Where'd you drop it?
你会扔在哪里
You dumb bastard, you swallowed it.
你这蠢货 你吞了下去
You swallowed it.
你刚吞了下去
This is for my friend.
这一下是为了我的朋友
What do you got? This side's clear, sir.
你们找到什么了 这边没人 长官
Fine. There's another service hallway.
好 那还有一个员工通道
Check all the service hallways over there.
检查那边所有的员工通道
Make sure they're locked down.
确保都是锁着的
You guys, I want you to go up there, stay on the third floor.
你们 我要你们上去 到三楼
Do it now.
马上去
You've reached the mobile number of President Charles Logan.
您所拨♥打♥的是查尔斯·罗根总统的移♥动♥电♥话♥
We can't take your call right now,
我们不能马上为您接通
but if you leave your name and number,
但如果您留下姓名和电♥话♥号♥码
we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
我们将尽快给您回电
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表