till you tell me what the hell is going on, Jack.
否则我不帮你查他的身份 杰克
You saw the video.
你看过那段视频了
Dana Walsh is a Russian operative.
丹娜·沃什是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
She facilitated the assassination of President Hassan and the dirty bomb attack
她协助了此次暗♥杀♥哈桑总统行动和核弹袭击事件
that would have wiped out the entire Upper West Side if we hadn't stopped it.
要是我们没及时阻止 整个上西区都将被夷为平地
I don't want to know about what happened today, and I don't care;
我不关心也不想知道今天发生什么了
I want to know why you're out there on your own
我想知道为何你一个人单枪匹马
and why everybody's after you.
为什么大家都在抓你
Because the president tried to lock me down.
因为总统想把我关起来
Why? Because I know she's trying to cover up
为什么 因为我知道她试图掩盖
the Russian's involvement in today's attack.
今天的袭击与俄方有关这一真♥相♥
Then why didn't you disappear?
那你干嘛不逃之夭夭
Because I can't!
因为我办不到
Listen, I want to help you, Jack.
听着 杰克 我想帮你
I really do.
真的想
I need you to be straight with me.
我要你对我开诚布公
Tell me exactly what's going on.
实话告诉我到底发生什么了
The Russians took something from me.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人夺走了我的所爱
Her name was Renee Walker.
她叫蕾妮·沃克
They killed her inside my apartment.
他们就在我的公♥寓♥里杀害了她
And I need to make them pay.
我要让他们血债血偿
All right.
好吧
Actually, I did I.D. the guy.
事实上 我确实查出了那个人的身份
There he is: Pavel Tokarev.
就是他 帕维尔·托卡列夫
Primary operative, Russian intelligence.
俄情报部门首席特工
Where is he?
他现在在哪
I don't know exactly.
具体我也不清楚
He's in the USA.
目前在美国境内
Came in a month ago on a diplomatic visa.
一月以前靠外交签证入境的
Diplomat.
外交签证
I tried to access the Russian database in the embassy.
我试图访问俄大使♥馆♥的数据库
He didn't show up in the consulate.
他没在领♥事♥馆♥出现过
He could be anywhere, Jack.
所以说不好他在哪 杰克
To keep everything quiet, they'd have to be a small unit, right?
为保密起见 他们必须得小队行动对吧
Yeah.
对
I think I've got an idea.
我有办法了
Get me a secure line.
给我接条安全线路
Meredith. I didn't expect you'd still be here.
梅瑞狄斯 没想到你还在这
Oh, fact check called: there are a few items left on the Hassan piece.
还有几个关于哈桑的新闻发布稿要审校
Abby can follow up on it for you.
艾比可以帮你继续跟进报道啊
I know. I just... I need to make sure it's right.
我知道 只是...我想确保一切都没问题
I know what he meant to you.
我知道他对你很重要
It shows in this piece you wrote.
从你写的这篇文章就看得出来
What a great man he was.
他的确是个伟人
You've done him justice.
你已经还他公正了
I hope so.
希望如此
Miss Reed, there's a call for you on 3. Thank you.
里德小姐 3号♥线有你的电♥话♥ 谢谢
Let me know if there's anything you need.
如有何需要 请尽管告诉我
Thanks, Gary.
谢谢 加里
This is Meredith Reed.
我是梅瑞狄斯·里德
Miss Reed.
里德小姐
Who is this? My name is Jack Bauer.
你是谁 我叫杰克·鲍尔
Please don't say anything; just listen.
请别声张 听我说
The people that you think are responsible for killing President Hassan
那些你认为该对哈桑总统的死负责的人
were not working alone.
他们不是单打独斗
They were being funded and managed
他们得到俄当局内部人士的资助
by people working inside the Russian government.
并受他们操纵
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
I have proof of this: a video file that was made
我有证据 是打入反恐组内部的
by a Russian agent working out of CTU.
俄方间谍留下的一个视频文件
She made it for her own protection.
她做这文件的初衷是为求自保
It explains everything that happened in the last 24 hours.
视频可以解释过去24小时发生的一切
Have you contacted the authorities about any of this?
你和当局取得联♥系♥了吗
I can't. I'm being set up, just like you were yesterday.
我不能去 我被人陷害了 就像你昨天一样
I need to get this evidence to you.
我得把这证据交给你
There's a coffee stand on the third floor of Turner's Department Store.
特纳百货公♥司♥3楼 有一间咖啡厅
Do you think you can get there in the next 20 minutes?
你看20分钟内你能赶到吗
Miss Reed...
里德小姐
yesterday I helped clear your name.
昨天是我帮你洗脱了罪名
Right now I need you to help clear mine.
现在该你帮我洗清冤屈了
Please.
拜托了
Of course I'll help you.
我当然会帮你
I-I want to know the truth as much as you do.
我也和你一样迫切想要了解真♥相♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Take a seat.
请坐
Where's Bauer?
鲍尔在哪
I don't know.
不知道
You're in some trouble here, Cole.
你现在麻烦大了 科尔
I assume you're aware of that.
我想你应该清楚
Luckily for you,
不过幸运的是
I'm in a position to make all that go away.
我能解决你所有的麻烦
I reviewed your record.
我看过你的档案
You've had a exemplary career up to now.
到目前为止 简直可以说是模范
You're Pillar.
你就是皮勒
That's right.
没错
Jason Pillar.
杰森·皮勒
I've been asked by the president to oversee the effort to retrieve Jack Bauer.
我受命于总统 负责监督缉捕杰克的行动
Madam President?
总统阁下
Yes.
对
So you're a part of the cover-up?
这么说你也是帮忙掩盖真♥相♥的
Oh, I see here you served in Fallujah.
我看到档案里写道 你在费卢杰服过役
I-I spent two tours
我本人也曾两度
in command of a marine unit in Baquba myself.
指挥过驻巴古拜的海军陆战队行动小组
We're both soldiers.
我们都是军人
So you understand, when the commander-in-chief
所以你应该明白 当最高统帅
deems a course of action necessary to the national good,
认为此次行动是为了国家利益
it's not our place to question it.
那我们就无权质疑
The truth is: we're on the same side.
事实上 我们是同一阵营的
We both want what's best for our country.
我们都是为了国家至高利益考虑
Bauer doesn't care about that.
鲍尔才不关心那些
He didn't give a damn about what happened to you,
他对你的遭遇也丝毫不在乎
just as long as it served his needs.
只要满足了他的需求即可
He used you.
他利用了你
So let's start over.
我再问你一次
Do you know where Jack Bauer is?
你知道杰克·鲍尔在哪吗
Probably somewhere with the evidence you guys
可能在某处吧 手里掌握着你们
keep saying doesn't exist.
想极力掩盖的证据
You really don't want to be playing with me.
跟我耍花招没有好下场的
What?
什么事
Good news, we may have a line on Bauer.
好消息 我们可能有鲍尔的线索了
We intercepted a call.
我们窃听到一个电♥话♥
Last chance.
最后一次机会
You don't take it, there's nothing anyone can do for you.
如果再执迷不悟 谁也救不了你
Take him to holding.
把他带走收押
Arlo got a cell phone intercept report
阿洛从国安局梯队情报系统获得了
of NSA's Echelon.
一份手♥机♥监听报告
Key words are Hassan, Russian government, Jack Bauer.
关键词是 哈桑 俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥ 杰克·鲍尔
Did Arlo hear any of the conversation? No, not yet
阿洛听到对话内容了吗 暂时还没
all he's got so far are the data handles,
目前他只是在处理数据
but he's processing the voice matrix now.
但他已经在进行声音识别了
Are we sure it's Bauer?
能确定是鲍尔吗
No, not yet, but the other side of the call
暂时还不能 但是电♥话♥的另外一方
was a phone registered to Meredith Reed.
登记的是 梅瑞狄斯·里德
She's the reporter CTU arrested last night
她是反恐组昨晚抓的那名记者
before the first attempt on Hassan's life.
是在第一次暗♥杀♥哈桑之前抓的
Rumor has it she was also his mistress.
有传言说她是哈桑的情妇
If Bauer was going to reach out to someone with the evidence,
如果鲍尔要把证据交给其他人的话
she would be an excellent choice.
她肯定是首选
Arlo, stop what you're doing.
阿洛 先放下手头的工作
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表