This person, the one you say is leaking information...
你说的那个泄漏情报的人...
who is it?
是谁
I'm talking to you.
我在和你说话
Okay, we'll do it your way.
好吧 按你说的做
But you got to promise me you'll see this through.
但你要向我保证 你会把这件事了结了
Because there's no way I'm getting out of this building alive.
因为我没法活着走出这栋楼
Jack... You got to promise me that
杰克 你要向我保证
you will see this through
你会把这件事了结了
and that you will do exactly what I say.
并完全按照我说的去做
I need to hear it!
你得向我亲口保证
I promise.
我保证
I'm, uh...
我...
I'm sorry... for calling you so urgently.
我很抱歉 这么急着打给您
I was, uh, mistaken.
我搞错了
My concern appeared to have been unfounded.
我的担心似乎没有什么根据
I-I got a call from my source just a moment ago.
不久前 我刚接到我的线人电♥话♥
His information was wrong.
他的情报有误
I'm so sorry for wasting your time, Yuri.
很抱歉浪费了您的时间 尤里
Gregor. Vasily.
格雷戈尔 瓦西里
See you after the signing.
签署仪式后见
Find Pillar.
去找皮勒
Sweeping equipment 22nd floor!
对22层进行地毯式搜索
Jack, the TAC team's almost here.
杰克 战术小队差不多到了
I just need to make it to mobile command.
我只要到移♥动♥指挥部就可以了
You won't even get that far;
你走不了那么远
you won't make it out of the building.
你连这幢楼都出不去
You and Cole found me first by circumventing CTU.
你和科尔瞒着反恐小组找到我在先
If Logan hasn't figured that out yet, he will soon enough.
就算罗根之前没想到这点 但他很快就会察觉
CTU gave you a standing order with regards to me:
反恐小组给你的现行命令是
to terminate with extreme prejudice.
对我格杀勿论
If you don't shoot me,
如果你不开枪打我
that file's not going anywhere.
那文件哪都去不了
Take your weapon. Take it!
拿着你的枪 拿着
Point it at me.
指向我
Point it!
指着我
And when they come through the door,
他们进门时
you tell them you found me at the sniper rifle,
你告诉他们你在狙♥击♥枪♥旁发现了我
I turned on you, and you opened fire.
我袭击你 接着你开枪
Don't ask me to do something I can't do.
别逼我做我办不到的事
Damn it, Chloe, pull the trigger!
见鬼 克罗伊 扣动扳机
We are running out of time.
我们没时间了
They are gonna find us soon.
他们很快就会找到我们
You said you'd do exactly what I would say,
你说过会按照我说的办
that you would follow this through.
你说过会坚持到底
Now, pull the trigger!
快 扣动扳机
I can't! Yes, you can,
我做不到 不 你做得到
and you will!
你就得这么做
Now, pull the trigger! No!
扣动扳机 不
Damn you, Chloe,
见鬼 克罗伊
Pull the trigger! Jack...
快扣扳机 杰克
We are running out of time! Pull the trigger!
我们没时间了 快扣扳机
Please don't make me do this.
别逼我
Chloe, I know how hard this is for you,
克罗伊 我知道这让你很为难
but if you care about me at all, you will pull the trigger.
但如果你真的在乎我 你就会扣动扳机
Do it! I'm sorry, I can't.
快 抱歉 我办不到
Chloe, pull the trigger!
克罗伊 快扣扳机
No, Jack! Pull the trigger!
不 杰克 快扣扳机
I'm not gonna do it! Damn you!
我办不到 见鬼
What happened? He drew his weapon.
怎么回事 他掏出了武器
I shot him first.
我先击中了他
Jack Bauer's down with a gunshot wound to the upper chest.
杰克·鲍尔中枪倒下 胸腔上部中弹
Send medical to our position.
快派医疗小组来
I repeat, Bauer is down.
重复一遍 鲍尔中枪了
Chloe, I've been trying to reach you.
克罗伊 我一直试着打你电♥话♥
Burke's reporting you shot Jack.
伯克报告说你向杰克开枪了
I had to. Listen...
我必须这么做 听着...
I'm on my way there right now. No.
我在来的路上了 别来
I need you at mobile command.
我要你留在移♥动♥指挥部
Tell me what's happening.
告诉我发生什么事了
I have the recording of Logan and Suvarov's conversation.
我有罗根和萨瓦洛夫的谈话录音
Jack gave it to me.
杰克把它交给我了
If he gave it to you, why did you shoot him?
既然他交给你了 为什么还要开枪打他
I'll explain later. Right now, you need to make sure
我回头再解释 现在 你要确保
that Arlo is ready to upload that file.
阿洛做好了上传那文件的准备
Yeah, okay.
好的
Just... What's Jack's status?
只是 杰克情况怎么样
EMTs are working on him right now.
急救医师正在抢救他
Is he going to make it? I don't know.
他会没事吧 我不知道
I'll explain everything to you when I get there.
我到了以后再向你解释一切
I'll see you soon.
待会儿见
Ms. O'Brian!
奥布赖恩女士
NYPD found Mr. Pillar in the garage.
纽约警方在车♥库♥发现了皮勒
He was locked in the back of his SUV.
他被锁在他的越野车的后备箱里
He wants me to hold you here. Why?
他要我把你留下 为什么
He's been apprised of the situation,
他已经得知了情况
and he wants to debrief you.
他想要听取你的简报
We can do it later at CTU.
稍后回了反恐小组再说吧
I'm still running security here. I'm sorry.
我还要指挥这里的安保工作 抱歉
Ms. O'Brian, he was adamant.
奥布赖恩女士 他态度很强硬
I've got to get back to mobile command.
我要回移♥动♥指挥部
Ma'am, his authority, comes from the president.
长官 他是由总统直接授权
If you want to make a call to the White House, we can do that.
如果你想打给白宫 我们可以马上打
When will he be here?
他什么时候来
He's on his way up here now.
他正赶过来
I'm sure it was a terrible ordeal, Mr. President.
我清楚这是一次严峻的考验 总统阁下
But they told me Bauer's down.
但他们告诉我 杰克中枪了
It's over. No. No.
一切都过去了 不 还没有
It's not over, Jason.
还没完事大吉 杰森
Bauer has a recording
鲍尔手里有一段录音
that implicates me along with Suvarov.
能证明我跟萨瓦洛夫有牵连
How do you know?
您怎么知道的
Because the son of a bitch played the damn thing for me.
因为这该死的一切都是那狗♥杂♥种♥设计我的
He must've put a bug on me somewhere
袭击车队的时候
when he attacked the car.
他一定在我身上放了窃听器
For all I know,
据我所知
he has recorded every conversation I've had for the past two hours.
他录下了我过去两小时的所有对话
I'm on site now.
我就在现场
I'll recover whatever he's got.
我会叫他把一切都吐出来
You're on the line here, too.
你也是这绳上的蚂蚱
If this evidence gets out,
这证据要是给抖了出去
we all go down together.
咱们都得吃不了兜着走
Yeah, I understand what's at stake, Mr. President.
没错 我知道形势岌岌可危 总统阁下
I'll call you back when I have the recording.
录音一到手我就给您打电♥话♥
Yeah.
好
Is he stable?
他情况稳定了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Sir, as you requested, I searched Bauer.
长官 按您的指示 我搜了鲍尔的身
We're still combing the site, but that's what we found so far.
我们仍在搜查现场 但目前只找到这些
Is there nothing else?
就这些吗
Like I said, sir, we're still sweeping.
如我所言 长官 我们仍在排查
I believe this phone is yours.
这部电♥话♥该是您的吧
Yeah.
对
It's a, uh,
这个是...
digital recorder, sir, but it's clean.
一个数码录音机 长官 不过是空的
There's nothing in it.
里面什么也没有
Come here.
过来
Excuse us.
回避一下
The data card is missing.
数据卡丢失了
Bauer has a digital file
鲍尔有个数字录音文件
that poses a threat to national security.
会威胁到国♥家♥安♥全♥
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表