I heard you've been working for a security firm.
听说你在一家安保公♥司♥工作
Uh, I was.
是在那工作过
Didn't work out.
现在不做了
So it's confirmed and you're certain.
那么事情属实而且你也确定了
Thanks.
谢谢
It's Forensics.
是法医鉴证科
They confirmed the composition of the radioactive material.
他们核实了放射性物质的成分
It's U-235, 94.7% pure,
是铀235 94.7%的浓度
weapons-grade uranium.
属于武器级铀
If you have an explanation, sir,
如果您知道什么内♥幕♥
I'm eager to hear it.
我洗耳恭听
Before we started this peace initiative,
在这次和平会谈前
my country was close to developing a nuclear weapon.
我的国家已经快研发出核武器了
Yes, our intelligence was aware of that.
是的 我们的情报机构已经获知该消息
You may also be aware that we could not enrich
你们可能也知道我们没有足够的
enough fissile material to arm it.
可裂变材料来完成最后一步
Soon after our countries began
就在我们启动和平会谈的时候
to negotiate the peace process, my brother came up to me
我的弟弟来找我
and said that someone had approached him with
他跟我说一个带有武器级铀的人
weapons-grade uranium.
去找过他
Who?
谁
Someone who had access to decommissioned Soviet stockpiles.
这个人能接触到前苏联废弃的核原料堆
You think it's the same Russians who were trying to kill you today?
你认为他就是今天试图刺杀你的俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
Yes, I do.
是的
I told my brother to stay away from them,
我曾告诉我弟弟离他们远点
but obviously he had other plans.
可显然他另有图谋
Mr. President,
总统阁下
the nuclear material that you were offered,
你所说的核原料
you have any idea where it is?
你知道它在哪儿吗
That man was contaminated recently.
那个人是最近才受到放射污染
Doesn't that mean the materials are here in the U.S.?
那是不是意味着核原料就在美国
Farhad always used to tell me that our country will always
法哈德一直说如果我们的国家没有核武器
be at the mercy of the West unless we become a nuclear power.
我们将会一直受到西方国家的摆布
You must find the Russians
你们必须在俄♥罗♥斯♥人
before they can get the uranium to my brother.
把铀给我弟弟前找到他们
We'll do what we have to do, sir.
我们会尽力而为 阁下
I'll notify my security forces to cooperate fully.
我会让我的安♥全♥部♥门全力配合你们
Patty,
帕蒂
get me the file on Renee Walker's undercover operation.
把蕾妮·沃克执行卧底任务时的资料找来
The stars mean these men were part of the criminal elite.
这些星形图案表明这些人曾是犯罪精英
Vory V Zakone.
就是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
This one spent time in a Siberian prison camp-- IK-10.
这个人曾在西伯利亚战俘集中营IK-10待过
The number of spires means length of sentence.
这些螺旋的数字表明服刑的时间
Three years?
三年吗
Three life terms.
三辈子
Must have escaped.
他肯定是越狱逃跑
Now these, broken cross, here, here and here.
这些破碎的十字架 这 这还有这
Same on all three.
这三个都一样
So what does it mean?
那这是什么意思
Brian Hastings,
布赖恩·黒斯廷斯
Director of CTU.
反恐小组主管
I appreciate that you came in.
很感谢你能来参与
So what does it mean?
这些图案到底是什么意思
It means you can break our arms,
意思就是说 你可以打断我的手
You can break every bone in our body--
你可以打断我身上所有的骨头
we'll never talk.
但我们绝不开口
It's supposed to be the symbol for a group
这应该是一个叫做
Called Red Square.
红场组织的标志
Supposed to be?
应该是吗
We tried to find them and never got close.
我们曾试图追查过他们 但从未成功
A lot of rumors that they're ex-military,
有许多传闻说他们是退伍军人 或曾供职于
Special forces, intelligence, whatever.
特种部队 情报部门 各种人才都有
I'm not sure they actually exist.
我不确定他们是否真的存在
They exist, Ms. Walker.
他们是存在的 沃克女士
And we need to find them.
而且我们必须找到他们
Why?
为什么
You're aware of the attack in midtown today?
你知道今天在市中心发生的恐怖袭击吗
You mean the smoking crater by the UN?
你是说联♥合♥国♥大厦那边的滚滚浓烟吗
Yeah, it was hard to miss.
当然了 想不知道都难啊
Well, we believe it's just the beginning,
好吧 我们认为这只是个开始
And that the group responsible
而且造成这一事件的组织
Is in possession of unsecured nuclear materials.
手中握有极具威胁的核原料
Now Dana asked you here today to brief on background
丹娜让你过来是想了解该组织的背景资料
But I have a much bigger ask.
不过我想要你帮个更大的忙
You were undercover for nearly two years with the Russian mob.
你曾在俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮中做过将近2年卧底
Your cover's still intact.
你的卧底身份还没有被揭穿
What are you saying exactly?
你到底想说什么
Are you... are you asking me to go back in?
你 你是想让我再回去做卧底吗
Dana, Chloe, would you give us a moment, please?
丹娜 克罗伊 请你们先行回避
I wouldn't be asking if it weren't important,
如果事态不紧急的话 我也不会开口的
But yes,
但是 是的
I want you to go back in.
我要你重新回去做卧底
And this doesn't seem in the least bit--
这对你来说难道不会...
I don't know, ironic to you?
我不知道 有点讽刺吗
I know that you left the FBI under difficult circumstances.
我知道你当初离开联邦调查局是出于处境困难
Difficult doesn't even begin to describe it.
"困难"二字根本就不足以形容我当时的处境
I can get you your badge back.
我可以让你重新上岗
I laid down my badge, Mr. Hastings.
我自己辞职的 黑斯廷斯先生
I took it from my pocket and I laid it down.
我自愿辞职的
So why would you possibly think that I want it back?
你凭什么认为我想要重新上岗呢
Well, what do you want?
那么 你到底想要什么
What do I want?
我想要什么
Nothing.
什么也不想要
You have weapons-grade uranium
现在俄♥国♥指挥官手里
In the hands of the Russian O.C.
有武器级别的铀原料
I can do something about that.
我能帮上忙
So I'll go back in...
所以我会再回去当卧底
But not for a badge.
不过不是为了职位
Thank you.
谢谢你
We brief in ten minutes.
十分钟后来做汇报
Just want to say good-bye.
我过来说再见
You're off finally?
你终于要走了吗
Yeah.
是啊
How did Renee's debriefing go?
蕾妮的汇报做得怎么样了
It was going fine until Hastings kicked me out.
黑斯廷斯赶我出来之前 都还不错
Why'd he kick you out?
他为什么把你赶出来
It just started to get really uncomfortable.
当时的气氛变得有些不自在
Is that her undercover file?
这是她的卧底档案吗
Yeah. I'm just trying to get up to speed.
是 我正要跟上进度
They found traces of uranium on the assassin.
他们在杀手身上发现了铀残留
Hastings says there's nuclear materials in play.
黑斯廷斯说这件事还牵扯到核原料
Yeah, I heard.
是啊 我听说了
What's that got to do with Renee?
这跟蕾妮有什么关系
He asked her to go back under with the Russians.
他想让她回俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮继续做卧底
What is it?
怎么了
Jack.
杰克
Chloe didn't tell me you were here.
克罗伊没告诉我你在这啊
I asked her not to.
我让她别告诉你的
I didn't think you'd want to see me.
我觉得你不想见我
Right.
是啊
You tried to get in touch, and I didn't call back.
你联♥系♥过我 我没理你
Sorry.
对不起
I was so happy to hear that you were okay, though.
不过看到你一切都好 我真高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm surprised that you're back at CTU.
你重回反恐小组 我真有些惊讶
I'm actually not.
我没回来
I'm moving back to Los Angeles with my daughter.
我要和我女儿一起搬回洛杉矶
I'm supposed to be on a plane with her right now.
此刻我本应该和她一起在飞机上的
Then what are you doing here?
那你在这里干什么
An old informant knocked on my door.
一个老线人找上了门
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表