or because some lawyer didn't file the right papers to the right clerk.
或者是律师没有给法庭书♥记♥员正确的文件
John. I've seen it happen more times than I can count.
约翰 这样的事情我见得太多
You're new here, Phil. You don't know.
你是新手 菲尔 你不明白
Wait till you spend 15 years of your life
等你干了15年
grinding your teeth in this job.
目睹无数的不公正后
You talk to me then.
再跟我这么说
What about that thing he said?
那他说的那件事呢?
About him working with CTU.
他说他是反恐小组的人
Did we find credentials on him?
他身上有证件吗
No That's because he is a lying piece of garbage.
没有 那是因为他是个混账的骗子
This was a home invasion robbery.
这是入室抢劫
Where nothing was taken.
可什么都没偷走
Because we showed up!
因为我们来了
Look, you got a problem with what I'm doing here, Phil?
你对我的做法有意见吗 菲尔
Then go upstairs and wait till I'm finished.
那就上楼去等我做完再下来
Go. Now.
滚 现在
And remember, you don't call this in
听着 在我没叫你之前
until I say you so.
别下来
You stick to the story.
你给我记住
He was resisting arrest.
他是拘捕
You got that?
明白了吗
You got that?
明白了吗
Just, uh...
只是
Don't kill him.
别把他弄死了
I'll do my best.
我会尽力的
Hey, Farmer, what are you doing here?
嘿 法莫尔 在做什么
Koernig called in sick, stomach thing
凯尼格请假了 肚子不舒服
No kidding?
开玩笑吧
I talked to him this morning. He was feeling fine.
我早上才给他打电♥话♥ 听上去没事
Probably a few too many at lunch.
可能中午吃太多了
Continue to receive real-time updates here at the UN
陆续收到联♥合♥国♥大楼传来的及时更新
CTU is confirming the link
反恐小组已经确认
between the stinger missile attack
防空导弹袭击
and the assassination plot against president Hassan.
和哈桑总统暗♥杀♥行动相关
In response, we're gonna push the traffic perimeter out
所以 我们再增加六个街区的双向交通管制
another six blocks and close the queensboro bridge
同时关闭皇后区大桥
in both directions until noon tomorrow.
直到明天中午
Now, roadblock assignments are on pages two and three
设置路障的任务安排
of your briefing packets.
在简报的第二和第三页
Go ahead and double-check those now.
马上查看
CTU has also arrested an individual inside the U.N.
反恐小组已经在联♥合♥国♥大楼
who we believe is a part of the plot.
逮捕了一名与暗♥杀♥行动相关的疑犯
Hopefully, this will yield some information
但愿这会让我们得到
about the assassin himself.
关于暗♥杀♥者的更多信息
Until then, we have to assume that he could strike at any time
在那之前 我们必须假设暗♥杀♥者会随时行动
and will stop at nothing to achieve his objective.
并会不惜一切代价达成他的目标
He's already killed five people that we know of,
他已经杀了5个人
including two CTU agents.
包括两名反恐小组探员
Whoever he is, he's a professional,
不管他是谁 他很专业
which means everyone is to be on high alert at all times.
所以大家这次要极其警惕
History is happening upstairs, people.
历史正在楼上发生
And it's on our watch.
而这正是我们义不容辞的
Our position remains unchanged, Madam President.
我们的立场不变 总统阁下
We will not allow NATO to transit supplies
我们不会允许北约通过我们的领土
to Afghanistan through our territory.
向阿富汗运送物资
What about non-military supplies?
那么非军用物资呢
It is our belief that any NATO deployment in the region,
我们认为该地区内北约的任何部署
military or otherwise,
无论军事与否
will lead to more extremism, not less.
都会导致更多极端主义
Mr. President...
总统阁下
Uh, my director of counterterrorism here in New York
我的反恐总指挥正在纽约
is requesting to speak to you on the phone.
他要求和你通话
Now?
现在吗
It's relating to the reporter who was arrested earlier.
这与之前被捕的记者有关
Mr. Weiss will escort you to the conference room.
维斯先生会陪同你去会议室
That is unless you have any objections.
除非你有其他反对意见
No, not at all.
不 我去
This way, Mr. President.
这边走 总统阁下
Do I have to remind you of our conversation?
需要我提醒你我们说过的话吗
You must deny your involvement with this one.
你坚决不能承认和此事有关
She has a name, Farhad.
她有名字 法哈德
And I still can't believe that she can be part of this plan.
我还是不能相信她也是计划的一部分
That should not be your chief concern right now.
你现在应该担心的不是这个
If word of this affair gets out, not only is your
如果事情泄漏 不只是你的政♥治♥生涯结束
political career over, but so is the peace process itself.
这个和平进程也会终结
You know what you have to do.
你知道你该怎么做
Thank you. Mr. President.
谢谢 总统阁下
Hello?
你好
Mr. President, this is Brian Hastings at CTU.
总统阁下 我是反恐小组的布赖恩·黒斯廷斯
I appreciate you getting back to me.
谢谢您接我的电♥话♥
What can I do for you, Mr. Hastings?
黒斯廷斯先生 我能为你做什么
Well, sir, I have a matter of some delicacy to discuss with you.
阁下 这件事我不太好开口
Go on. Thank you, sir.
请讲 谢谢 阁下
I know that your time is valuable,
我知道您时间宝贵
so, I'll come right to the point.
所以我就开门见山了
I understand Meredith Reed is writing an article on you
我们知道 梅瑞狄斯·里德正在为星期日杂♥志♥
for the Sunday magazine.
写一篇关于您的报道
Yes, that's correct.
是这样
Do you know of any reason she would be in possession
您知道她有什么途径能获取
of a key card to your residence at the U.N.?
您在联♥合♥国♥大楼房♥间的门卡吗
Key card?
门卡
Yes, sir.
是的
She claims that she got it from you,
她说是您给她的
and that your relationship with her is
她还说您和她
perhaps more than profession
不只是工作上的关系
Mr. President?
总统阁下
Is there anyone listening to our conversation, Mr. Hastings?
还有其他人在听这个电♥话♥吗 黒斯廷斯先生
Are we being recorded?
电♥话♥有录音吗
No, sir.
没有 阁下
I'm speaking to you on a secure line.
这是安全线路
Then I will tell you what Ms. Reed said is true.
那么我就告诉你里德女士说的是实话
Omar!
奥马
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Sir, are you confirming
先生 您确实是说
a romantic involvement with Meredith Reed?
你和梅瑞狄斯·里德有感情关系 对吧
Mr. Hastings, I trust your complete discretion
黒斯廷斯先生 我信任你对这件事情的
in this matter.
谨慎处理态度
And I'm sure you understand the ramification
你也会理解若这件事被公众所知
if what I'm telling you becomes public knowledge.
带来的后果
Yes, sir, I understand.
是的 阁下 我理解
I gave Ms. Reed this key card for reasons I'm sure are clear to you.
我给里德女士门卡的原因想必你也清楚
I'm telling you all this in the interests of justice
为了公正 我将此事告诉你
because I'm convinced
因为我确信
that Ms. Reed is not part of this conspiracy.
里德女士和今天的阴谋无关
Excuse me for asking, sir,
抱歉我还得问一个问题 阁下
But are you basing that certainty on anything
您这么说除了个人感觉
other than your personal feelings?
还有其他原因吗
No, I suppose not.
没有了
I see.
我知道了
Well, thank you for your candor, Mr. President.
谢谢您的坦率 总统阁下
I assure you that nothing we discussed
我向您保证我们的谈话
will be disclosed out of this office.
不会泄露出这间办公室
I appreciate that, Mr. Hastings.
我很感谢 黒斯廷斯先生
Good-bye.
再见
Have you any idea what you've done?
你知道自己做了什么吗
The honorable thing.
光荣的事情
You said you'd send backup to Jack's location.
你说你会增援杰克
I said I'd consider it and I have.
我说我会考虑的
Confirmation of the affair does not prove Reed's innocence.
但是她和总统的关系也不能证明她的清白
For all we know, it's a ploy she used to gain access
我们所知道的就是这是她用来获得
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表