No, I don't. I can explain.
当然不是 我可以解释
Marcos called me about an hour ago.
马科斯一小时之前给我打了电♥话♥
He told me to leave the city.
他叫我离开纽约
He said he needed me to meet him at my sister's house in Pennsylvania.
他说要我去宾夕法尼亚州的姐姐家里等他
He didn't tell you anything else? No.
他没告诉您别的吗 没有
I swear.
我发誓
Ma'am, right now your son's
女士 现在您的儿子
barricaded himself at St. Julian's Hospital,
正把他自己封闭在圣朱利安医院里
trying to blow himself up with a suicide vest.
他身穿炸♥弹♥背心准备当人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
Oh, my God. No!
我的天 不
I need you to come with me to St. Julian's-- ma'am.
我要您和我到圣朱利安医院走一趟 女士
We don't know how much longer we have
我们不知道您儿子过多久
till your son can activate the explosives. we have to go.
会引爆♥炸♥弹 我们必须得走了
Yes?
请进
Sir, Cole just checked in. He's got Al-Zacar's mother
长官 科尔汇报 他已找到艾尔泽卡的母亲
and he's en route to St. Julian's now. What's his ETA?
正在去医院的路上 预计多久能到
Less than ten minutes.
十分钟以内
All right, then. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Sir, I would like to apologize again
长官 我想为我的擅离职守
for leaving my post. I know that I let you down.
再次道歉 我知道我让您失望了
Yes, you did.
你的确让我失望了
I brought you in and gave you this promotion
我带你进反恐组 给你升职
because I saw something in you, not just your skill,
因为我在你身上看到的不仅仅是你的技能
which is considerable.
诚然 你技术过硬
But an ability to adapt to any situation,
但更是因为你那应对一切危局
drive to be better,
臻于完美的能力
attributes that make you a good leader.
这是一个优秀的领导者应具备的素质
Or did I misread that?
难道是我看错你了吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
So we can chalk up the last several hours
那我们只能把之前几小时的过失
to a serious lapse in judgment?
归咎于你的判断力失策吗
What I was... Look.
我之前只是... 听着
I don't want to lose you or Cole.
我不想解雇你或者是科尔
You're both valuable,
你们都是得力干将
but everyone is replaceable.
但并不意味着你们不可取代
I screwed up and I'm willing to accept the consequences.
是我自己搞砸了 我愿意承担后果
I know that Cole feels the same way.
我想科尔也同意我的想法
Thank you, sir.
谢谢长官
Hello?
喂
Can I ask who I'm speaking with?
请问您是哪位
Excuse me?
你说什么
Would you mind telling me your name, please?
请问是否介意告诉我您贵姓
This is Dana Walsh. Who is this?
我是丹娜·沃什 你是谁
Forgive me, Miss Walsh, for calling at this ungodly hour.
请原谅我这电♥话♥打得不是时候 沃什小姐
I actually expected to leave a message.
我本打算留言的
I'm sorry if I woke you.
很抱歉吵醒您
No, no, that's okay. I'm actually at work.
不必 没关系 我在工作
What is this regarding?
有什么事吗
Well, my name's Prady.
我叫普雷迪
I'm with the Department of Corrections down in Little Rock.
我是小岩城劳♥改♥部的
I'm trying to locate an individual
我正在寻找一个叫
by the name of Kevin Wade.
卡文·韦德的假释犯人
I-I'm sorry.
不好意思
Who did you say that you were again?
麻烦能再说一下你的名字吗
Bill Prady. I'm a probation officer.
比尔·普雷迪 我是假释官
Mr. Wade is one of my charges.
韦德先生由我负责
Do you know him?
您认识他吗
No, no. I don't think that I do.
不 我不认识他
Well, that's peculiar since he dialed this number
那就奇怪了 因为他几天前在皇后区的
a few days ago from a motel room in Queens.
一家汽车旅馆里拨过这个号♥码
Probably just a misdial.
可能是打错了吧
No. Dialed this number more than once,
不会 他给这个号♥码打了不止一次
and some of the calls lasted more than a couple of minutes.
而且有几次时间还挺长
Look, Mr. Prady, I am really busy right now.
听着 普雷迪先生 我现在真的很忙
I work for CTU and we are in the middle of a crisis.
我在反恐组工作 我们正在处理一场危机
Well, I completely understand. I've heard the news.
我完全能理解 我听过新闻了
But since we're both awake,
不过既然我们都没睡
I wonder if I could meet with you in person.
我想我们是不是可以单独见上一面
You mean now?
你说现在吗
Well, I got an early flight to Little Rock in the morning,
我一早还得赶飞机回小岩城
so, yeah, it'd pretty much have to be now, ma'am.
所以只能现在了 女士
I'm sorry. I-I don't really understand
抱歉 我真的不明白
why this is so pressing.
为什么这么急
Well, Miss Walsh, I've grown kind of fond of young Kevin,
沃什小姐 我有点喜欢卡文这个年轻人
and the longer it takes me to find him,
找他花的时间越长
the harder it'll be for me to keep him from going back into prison.
他可能再次进监狱的几率就越大
I don't really see how I can be of any help.
我真的不明白我能帮上什么忙
Yeah, well, maybe not.
也许的确帮不上忙
But we can determine that when we speak.
不过那也要谈了才知道
Like I said, it won't take long.
正如我说的 不会花太长时间
Look, if it'll smooth things over,
听着 若是会让问题更顺利地解决
I could call your supervisor.
我也可以打给您上司
No, no. That won't be necessary.
别 那就没必要了
I'm sure that I could spare a few minutes for you.
我想我能抽出几分钟时间和你谈谈
Thank you, ma'am. That would be super.
谢谢您 女士 这就再好不过了
Tell you what. Let me just pull over,
我先把车停好
and I'll get your address. All right?
再告诉我您的地址 好吗
Of course.
当然
Sir, according to the bomb techs, he's close.
长官 根据拆弹专家的说法 他快成功了
Getting that third circuit active was the toughest part.
接通第三条线路是最难的
The fourth is only a matter of rerouting the firing circuits.
到了第四条就只是重排引爆线路的活了
What's the time frame?
还需多少时间
Ten minutes, maybe less.
十分钟 或许更少
How much longer is it going to take them to drill through?
他们要多久才能钻开这东西
Too long. They're not going to make it.
时间太长 他们来不及的
Get her some water.
给她拿杯水
Take care of that.
你去处理下
Did she resist?
她有没有拒绝合作
Not once I told her her boy had explosives
没有 因为我告诉了她 她儿子打算
strapped to him and was going to blow himself up.
当人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥自爆
She had a packed suitcase, Jack.
她都打包好行李了 杰克
So he cares enough about her
这么说来他非常关心她的安危
to make sure she got out of town.
一心想确保她逃出纽约
What else does she know?
她还知道什么
Nothing, as far as I can tell.
据我了解 她一无所知
And I didn't tell her anything more.
而且我也没告诉她其他的
Okay, good.
很好
Mrs. Al-Zacar, my name is Jack Bauer.
艾尔泽卡女士 我叫杰克·鲍尔
I'm in charge of field operations here.
这里的外勤行动由我主管
Where is he? I'm going to take you to him.
他在哪 我马上就带你去见他
I want to see him. I'm going to take you to him.
我要见他 我会带你去的
Please sit down. I need you to fully understand the situation.
请坐 我得让你充分了解目前的情况
Please.
拜托你了
This is Ortiz.
我是奥迪斯 请讲
Cole, it's me.
科尔 是我
Kevin's probation officer just called me.
卡文的假释官刚给我打电♥话♥了
He's in New York, trying to track down Kevin.
他目前在纽约 正在追查卡文的下落
I can't talk to you about this now.
我现在没空和你谈这事
We're in the middle here.
我们正忙得不可开交
Listen to me. I told him I didn't know who Kevin was,
听我说 我告诉他我不认识卡文
but... he caught me in the lie.
但是 他拆穿了我的谎言
He has records that show him calling my cell several times.
他拿到了卡文给我打过几次电♥话♥的证据
Cole, this probation officer is on his way here.
科尔 这个假释官正在来这的路上
Look, you're going to have to figure out a reason
听着 你得编一个能解释
why he had your number.
他为何会有你号♥码的理由
I don't know if I can do this.
我担心我做不到
What, lie?
做不到什么 撒谎吗
Come on, we both know you're good at it.
拜托 你我心知肚明你是撒谎高手
Sorry.
抱歉
Look, you just have to handle this. Okay?
你只要把这事搞定就好 好吗
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表