24小时
第5季 第1集
18个月前
杰克 这太为难我了
Jack, this is hard for me.
中国政♥府♥有证据证明 是你袭击了他们的领♥事♥馆♥
The Chinese have proof that you led the assault on their consulate.
现在 中国政♥府♥想要抓我
And now the Chinese want me.
是这样的
That's right.
认真听我说
Listen to me very carefully.
那个看守你的人奉命要杀了你
The man they sent to take you into custody has orders to kill you.
谁下的命令?
Orders from who?
罗根的人
Someone in Logan's camp.
戴尔·斯波尔丁 特勤局的
Dale Spaulding, Secret Service.
我奉命看守杰克·鲍尔
I have orders to take Jack Bauer into custody.
我要带他走
I intend to execute those orders.
杰克
Jack.
他死了
He's dead.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
杰克
Oh, Jack.
给我肾上腺素
Give me the epinephrine.
克萝伊 希望还有救
I hope it's not too late.
他看起来真的死了
He really looks dead.
醒醒 杰克!
Come on, Jack!
醒醒 杰克 可恶!
Come on, Jack, damn it!
嘿
Hey.
克萝伊 你要设法瞒住当地的法医
All right, Chloe, I need you to run interference with the local coroner.
确保他们更新了杰克的档案
Make sure their database synchs up with Jack's information.
但验尸的时候是瞒不了的
That won't cover the autopsy.
不会有什么验尸的
There's not going to be an autopsy.
他们要杰克死
They wanted Jack dead,
他现在已经死了
now he's dead.
总统先生 你救了我
Mr. President, you saved my life.
很抱歉发展到这一步
I'm only sorry it came to this.
我想跟您说一声 我安全了
I just wanted to let you know that I was out.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
杰克 在你挂断电♥话♥前 你要明白
Jack, you do understand that when you hang up
整件事的目的只有一个
for all intents and purposes.
杰克·鲍尔已经死了
Jack Bauer is dead.
我明白 阁下
I understand that, sir.
总统先生
Mr. President,
很荣幸为您效力
it's been an honor.
以下事件发生于上午7点至8点之间 均与现实同步
加利福尼亚洲 莫哈韦沙漠
吉姆 尼克尔斯!
Jim Nichols!
1号♥泵
You're on pump number one.
Sterling Rush... Patrick Priest!
Sterling Rush, Patrick Priest!
你们俩4号♥泵
You're on pump number four.
菲尔·斯通... 格雷格·纳尔逊 你们俩5号♥泵
Phil Stone, Greg Nelson, you're on pump five.
抱歉 伙计们 今天就这样了
Sorry, guys, that's all I got today.
嘿 弗兰克?
Hey, Frank?
我... 我答应过你今天开工 但...
Look, I... I know I promised you work today, but...
7号♥泵昨晚坏了
pump seven went off line last night.
没关系 我明天再来
That's all right, I'll try again tomorrow.
明天会更好
Yeah, tomorrow'll be much better.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
阳光灿烂
The sun is shining,
但罗根总统的寓所却阴沉沉的
but the air is cool at President Logan's retreat
俄♥国♥总统尤里 苏瓦若夫
where Russian President Yuri Suvarov
今晨晚些时候就会抵达
is expected to arrive later this morning.
每件事都做的很好
Everything worked for me
但你第一次竞选时的那篇文章就...
up until the chapter on your first campaign.
抱歉 但我觉得有点哆嗦了
I'm sorry, but I think it's a little long winded
完全可以删去一半
and I think that we can cut that down by half.
为什么我们不开始分段...?
So, why don't we start with the paragraph...?
洛杉矶论♥坛♥报: 罗根总统即将签署美俄军备协定
我的话你一个字也没听进去?
You didn't hear a word I just said, did you?
不 我在听
Yes, I was listening.
不 你没在听
No, you weren't.
你说对了
You're right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我要休息一下
I can use a break.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你来洛杉矶后 就心事重重的
I mean you've been distracted ever since you got to Los Angeles.
我不知道 就是...
I don't know, it's...
你好像变了一个人
it's like you're somewhere else.
写回忆录...
Writing my memoirs...
让我有些感伤
maybe it's put me in a melancholy mood.
就这样?
Is that all it is?
是
Yeah.
大卫... 我是你兄弟
David... I'm your brother.
不管发生任何事 你都可以告诉我
Whatever it is, you can tell me.
没事的 真的
It's all right, really.
好吧
Okay.
那我们继续工作
Well, then let's get back to work.
再看一章 我们就休息
One more chapter and we'll take a break.
要不我们来看... 呃... 第6章?
Why don't we jump down to... um... chapter six?
这一章写你跟雪莉的关系
There's going to be a lot of questions
存在很多疑问
about your relationship with Sherry.
大卫!
David!
不 不 不 不 不...
No, no, no, no, no...
来人啊!
get help!
别离开我
Stay with me.
别离开我!
Stay with me!
帮忙啊!
Get help!
沃尔特
Walt.
我的宝座呢?
My chair?
别担心 总统先生
Don't worry, Mr. President.
我调整过了
I had it adjusted.
很好
Good.
调整? 等一下
Adjusted? Wait a minute.
大家在说什么?
What are we talking about here?
尤里 苏瓦若夫的身高有1米82
Yuri Suvarov is over six feet.
当摄影机开拍时
Russian president can't be looking down
不能让俄♥国♥总统 低头看着美国总统
on the President of the United States when the cameras roll.
这个提议很冒险 沃尔特
That's a risky proposition, Walt.
要是媒体发现了 他们...
The press finds out about it and they...
不要低估形象的影响力 迈克
Don't underestimate the power of the image, Mike.
斯大林和丘吉尔在雅尔塔会议时 是跟罗斯福平起平坐
Stalin and Churchill, they both sat for FDR at Yalta.
这是我领导的政♥府♥ 决定性的时刻
This is the defining moment of my administration.
一定要让媒体 正确的呈现出来
We have to make sure that the media presents it the right way.
我来接
I'll get it.
接进来
Yeah, put him through.
去看过我老婆了吗?
Have you checked on my wife?
她还在准备
Ah, she's still getting ready.
她不会出问题的 阁下 -嗯
She'll be fine, sir. - Hmm.
我问过希尔医生了
I'm in contact with Dr. Hill.
如果你亲自确认一下 我会更放心
I'd feel better if you would check on her yourself.
她可不能在今天发作
She cannot have one of her meltdowns today.
听着...
Look...
她只听你的话 沃尔特
you're the only one she listens to, walt.
是 阁下
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
迈克?
Mike?
迈克 怎么了?
Mike, what is it?
大卫·帕默尔被暗♥杀♥了
David Palmer's been assassinated.
什么?
What?
就在刚才
It just happened.
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
在哪儿?
Where?
洛杉矶
In L.A.
真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
总统先生 呃...
Mr. President, uh...
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表