Previously on 24
《反恐24小时》 前情提要
Our security police have completed their initial sweep of the capital city.
我们的卫队在首都已完成初步抓捕
65 known members of the opposition have been arrested
逮捕了65名知名的反对党成员
and are being questioned.
目前他们正接受审讯
Have you learned anything?
那你了解到什么情况没
Were any of them working with my brother?
他们中有没有我弟弟的同党
It's too early to tell.
现在还言之尚早
Kayla, your father is a great man,
凯拉 你父亲是位伟人
but Farhad's betrayal has changed him.
但是法哈德的背叛改变了他
What can we do?
我们能做些什么
The president says you may be involved with his brother.
总统说 你可能与他弟弟有牵连
He's ordered me to detain you.
他命令我扣押你
I'll talk to him.
我会和他谈的
President Hassan's crackdown
哈桑总统此番镇♥压♥行动
isn't just a response to the attempt on his life.
不仅仅是为自身安全考虑
There are unsecured nuclear materials in play.
有人在暗中买♥♥卖♥♥极度危险的核原料
CTU is running an undercover operation
反恐小组目前正进行一项卧底行动
to retrieve them as we speak.
以缴获这些原料
I've got something.
我找到些东西
It's an NYPD evidence lockup.
那里是纽约市警♥察♥局赃物储存间
A local vice group just impounded $120,000.
当地扫黄缉毒警队刚缴获了12万美元
I help you do this and you never call me again.
我帮你拿到这钱 从此咱们两清了
That's beautiful, man. Absolutely beautiful.
太棒了 伙计 太棒了
It's a cop.
是个警♥察♥
You're going to have to slip past him.
你们必须从他旁边溜过去
I'm at the warehouse... Nick!
我在仓库里 尼克
Kevin, stop him!
卡文 拦住他
I hear there are materials for sale.
我听说您那有些原料要出♥售♥
Talk straight. What materials?
别拐弯抹角 什么原料
Nuclear rods.
浓缩铀棒
Nobody deals in nuclear rods, nobody.
没人敢碰浓缩铀棒的生意 没人敢
We have a problem.
有麻烦了
Vladimir Laitanan knows about the fuel rods.
瓦德米尔·勒塔纳知道了浓缩铀棒的事
Come on, Vladimir, push them harder.
来吧 瓦德米尔 再催催他们
Somebody knows something.
没有不透风的墙
No one knows, there's no one left to call.
没人知道 没电♥话♥可打了
Look, it's over!
听着 一切都结束了
What is wrong with you?!
你到底哪根筋不对啊
Renee.
蕾妮
Stop, stop.
住手 住手
They're Russian. What are you doing?
是俄♥国♥人 你要干什么
I need to let them take me.
我得让他们抓住我
When CTU gets here,
等反恐小组到达时
you tell them to start tracking me from the air.
你让他们从空中追踪我
These people are gonna lead us to everything we're looking for.
这些人能带我们找到我们要找的东西
I'm unarmed, don't shoot.
我没武器 别开枪
We can do business.
我们可以做笔生意
Where's Jack?
杰克呢
The Russians took him.
俄♥国♥人把他带走了
He said that you'd be monitoring him from the air.
他说你们可以从空中追踪他
We haven't seen anything.
我们什么也没发现
Where is he?
他在哪
The following takes place between 11:00 P.M. and 12:00 A.M.
以下事件发生于晚上十一点至十二点间
Yeah?
喂
Where the hell are you?
你们他妈的在哪
Hey, Jenny girl! You said you would call me
你好 珍妮宝贝 你说你们俩
as soon as the two of you got clear.
一出来就会打电♥话♥给我
I'm sorry, sweetheart, I forgot.
抱歉 宝贝 我给忘了
We-we got-- hold on-- we got caught up celebrating our score.
我们 等等 我们正忙着庆功呢
Celebrating?
庆功
You put a police officer in the hospital.
你把一个警♥察♥弄进了医院
Hey, that wasn't me, that was Nick.
那可不是我♥干♥的 是尼克
A-And look, why do, why do you got to focus on the negative?
还有 你怎么不看看好的一面呢
We're flush 120 grand.
我们拿到了12万美元
Why don't you just come down here,
你为什么不到这里来
have a drink, celebrate with us?
一起喝一杯 庆祝一下
We're at a club in Jersey City called Starlight.
我们在泽西城一家名叫星光的俱乐部
We'll work out your cut.
然后把你那份给你
What cut?
什么我那份
I don't want anything from you, Kevin.
我可不要你的东西 卡文
We're done.
我们没关系了
I want you to put my key in my mailbox
我要你把我的钥匙放进我的信箱
and get the hell out of my life like you promised.
然后依照承诺 滚出我的生活
Yeah, that-that's not going to happen.
那是不可能的
What does that mean?
你什么意思
This is a sweet operation that we got going here, you know?
知道吗 我们这次可是开门红啊
You getting the access codes and-and us pulling the jobs.
你弄到密♥码♥ 然后我们下手
W-W-Wait...
等等
We had a deal, Kevin.
我们说好的 卡文
You promised me I do this one thing for you
你保证我帮你一次
and then you leave me alone.
就再也不来烦我
I-I know and I, and I, and I meant that, all right,
我知道 我 我没想骗你
but things change, okay, an-an-and...
但是情况变了
We can get rich off of this, Jenny.
我们能靠这个发财的 珍妮
You can't do this to me, Kevin.
你不能这样对我 卡文
Jenny, please...
珍妮 求你
Look, bitch,
听着 贱♥货♥
you're in this up to your neck.
开弓没有回头箭
You want your boss and want your boyfriend finding out
你是不是要你的老板和男朋友
you're not who you say you are?
发现你究竟是个什么东西
You're gonna be our golden goose, okay?
你就是我们的摇钱树 懂了没
Hello? Dana.
喂 丹娜
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We got a situation; you need to be on the floor.
情况如此紧急 你得坚守岗位啊
Dana...
丹娜
I heard you, I will be right there.
听见了 马上就来
Who was that on the phone just now?
谁的电♥话♥
That's none of your business.
与你无关
Actually, it is.
实际上 关我的事
When you start sneaking away
你溜出来打电♥话♥
to make phone calls or leave the office, making me cover for you,
离开办公室让我给你打掩护
it becomes my business.
这就关我事
Now, who was that?
到底是谁的电♥话♥
Kevin?
卡文吗
How the hell would you...?
你是怎么知道的
Are you spying on me?
你在暗中监视我吗
Look, you want to step out on your fiance?
你想对你未婚夫不忠是你的事
it's fine with me.
我没意见
God knows I've got no love for the guy.
反正我也不喜欢科尔
You have no idea what you are talking about.
你根本不知道你在胡说什么
I am not cheating on Cole.
我没有对科尔不忠
Okay, whatever you want to call it,
好吧 不管你管那叫什么
you'd better start telling your boyfriend what's going on
你最好向你未婚夫坦白一切
or I will.
不然我会去告诉他
Now, come on.
好了 赶紧
Our undercover operation just went south.
我们的卧底行动已经失利了
What's happened?
发生了什么
Jack Bauer was grabbed by an unknown group of armed Russians.
杰克被一群不知底细的俄♥国♥武装分子劫走了
We think they're the ones in control of the nuclear rods.
我们推测他们手上应该持有浓缩铀棒
Are we tracking them?
追踪上他们了吗
We can't.
无法追踪
They took Bauer through an underground access behind the building.
他们是从这房♥子后面的下水道离开的
Without aerial support, the best my people could do was track them
没空中支援 我的人也最多只能追踪他们到
to a drainage junction near Avenue Y and Ocean.
Y大道和海洋大道的污水排放系统交叉口
They must have had a vehicle standing by.
他们肯定有车在那接应
Jack's cell phone was trashed at the scene.
杰克的手♥机♥被丢弃在那了
Well, there has to be something at the site
一定有蛛丝马迹可以帮助我们
to help us I.D. The vehicle.
来确定那车的牌照
Tire treads, transmission fluid,
轮胎印也好 泄露的机油也好
oil residue?
或者排气管油渣也好
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表