I am giving you an opportunity to make this right,
现在我给你一个将功补过的机会
to make the people that are responsible for everything
让那些罪魁祸首为今天他们所造成的一切
that happened today accountable.
付出应有的代价
You got a decision to make.
你自己决定吧
Now, what if you're wrong?
如果你是错的呢
I'm not.
我没错
Look, I can't do this on my own.
听着 这事我单干不行
Your call.
你怎么说
Chloe says she's in a safe house a few miles from here.
克洛伊说她在离这几公里一藏身处内
We'll notify CTU about your men within the next two hours.
我们再过两小时就通知反恐组你的人在这里
Right now it's imperative that they think I took you hostage.
现在有必要让他们认为 你被我扣做了人♥质♥
Get up!
站起来
We've been hearing speculation
一直传闻
that Dalia Hassan will be making
达莉亚·哈桑将作为
her first official statement
卡米斯坦伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国的
as the provisional head of state
临时国家元首
of the Islamic Republic of Kamistan.
发表她的第一次公开声明
Earlier, we spoke to a UN official who confirmed
早先 已由一名联♥合♥国♥工作人员证实
that under the IRK's constitution,
依据伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国的宪法
Mrs. Hassan would have the authority to sign this treaty.
哈桑夫人有权签署该协议
Ethan! I, uh,
伊桑 我...
I heard about your resignation.
听说你递交辞呈了
I'm glad to see you're putting your health first.
我很高兴 你以自己的健康为重
We all just want you to get well.
我们都希望看到你恢复健康
I'm leaving because of you.
是因为你 我才离开的
Because of what you've started here.
因为你在这里兴风作浪
You've deliberately played this out
你精心策划了这一步
to maneuver the President into a corner.
把总统逼向死角
I brought the Russians back to the table.
是我把俄♥罗♥斯♥人拉回到谈判桌前
But you didn't tell her how you were doing it.
但你没告诉她你用了什么伎俩
She didn't ask.
她没问过
Because she knew it was best for her
因为她知道这样对她最好不过
to preserve her own deniability.
这样她就能置身事外了
The President knows exactly what she's doing.
总统知道她现在在干什么
She's smart.
她很聪明
She's smarter than either of us ever gave her credit for.
她比我们俩所认为的还要聪明
I see.
我明白了
So, uh, you just provided counsel.
这么说 你只不过是提了个醒而已
That's right.
是这样
Well, let me counsel you.
那让我来给你提个醒
Stop this cover-up before it's too late.
在一切还来得及前 收手吧
This peace is no good.
这个和平协议名不副实
There's too much blood on this treaty for it ever to hold.
这个协议上已染上了太多人的鲜血
We've both been in this game a long time,
我们都久经沙场了
and we both know damn well
都该心知肚明
that every treaty ever written had blood on it!
每个达成的协议都浸染着鲜血
Not like this.
但不该如此
You got Allison so far into the woods,
你让艾莉森深陷迷途
she'll never be able to find her way out.
她再也不能自拔了
She wasn't like you.
她本不像你
Wasn't like any politician I've ever known.
和所有我所知的政♥治♥家都不同
That's right.
你说得对
She's finally got some teeth.
她最终还是有所行动了
You listen to me.
你给我听着
If she suffers for this,
如果她因此落入你什么圈套
I will come after you with everything I have.
不论怎样我都不会饶了你
You're threatening me.
你是在威胁我
I'm warning you, Charles.
我是在警告你 查尔斯
Do you need to sit down?
你需要坐一下休息吗
I'm fine.
我好着呢
Well, then, if you don't mind,
那好 如果你不介意
Allison will be taking the podium any second now.
艾莉森马上就要开始主持发布会了
Get some rest, Ethan.
去休息下吧 伊桑
You need it.
你需要休息
You told Bauer you have evidence.
你告诉鲍尔你有证据
I need to know where it is.
我要知道证据在哪里
Come on, Miss Walsh.
快点说 沃什小姐
You know the deal.
你知道规矩
The sooner you tell me, the easier it'll go.
你越快告诉我 你吃得苦头越少
Please, I have got nothing to tell you.
求你了 我没什么能告诉你的
There is no evidence.
我没有证据
If that's the way you want to play it, fine.
如果你一定要这样玩下去的话 好吧
Ladies and gentlemen, no questions will be taken
女士们先生们 在早上演讲结束后
until after the morning's address.
才可以开始提问
Madam President,
总统阁下
I want to thank you for your thoughts on my speech.
非常感谢您对我演讲提出的建议
They were very helpful.
非常有帮助
I'm glad.
我很高兴
My husband would have been grateful for the support
对于您所给我的支持
that you have given me.
我的丈夫一定会很感激的
Thank you.
谢谢您
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
the President of the United States.
有请美国总统
My fellow Americans and friends in foreign lands,
我的美国同胞们 国外友人们
I speak to you this morning with a heavy heart.
今早在此发表讲话 我心情沉重
The brutal and cowardly murder of President Omar Hassan
谋杀奥马·哈桑 这种血腥懦夫行径
was a blow to every civilized person in the world
对于文明世界的每个公民都是沉重的打击
and a stark reminder that the pursuit of peace
也提醒着我们 在追求和平的事业上
sometimes comes with a steep price.
有时我们会付出巨大的代价
President Hassan understood that, yet still had the fortitude
哈桑总统过去就明白这点 但仍坚持不懈
to pursue a better tomorrow against so many odds.
为了更加美好的未来 与种种逆境斗争
I join with the American people in mourning him
我和美国人♥民♥一起追悼他
and every other innocent life that was lost during this crisis.
和每一个在这场危机中失去的无辜的生命
But let it be known here and now
但此时此刻 要让所有人知道
their sacrifice will not have been in vain.
他们不会白白牺牲的
Peace must and will prevail no matter the cost.
无论付出多大代价 和平必将实现
No matter the cost, no matter the compromises.
无论要付出多大代价 多少损害
We have waited too long and worked too hard,
我们已经等了太久 也付出了太多
to allow this opportunity to pass us by.
决不允许这一和平的契机与我们擦肩而过
And that is why in Omar Hassan's name,
我因奥马·哈桑之名
I am choosing to move forward with this historic summit.
选择继续推进这一历史性的和谈
One that was made possible by the shared hopes and ideals
但这也只有在秉持着同样的希望和理念的
of the IRK leadership,
伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国领导者的支持下才得以实现
and will continue under its new leader--
而这一切也将继续在其新的领导者
a woman of unparalleled courage and grace,
一位由她的人♥民♥所选择的
who has been chosen by her people
有着坚不可摧的勇气和高尚的人格
to carry on the mantle of her late husband...
继续追随着她先夫事业的女性来发扬光大
Dalia Hassan.
她就是达莉亚·哈桑
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表