Previously on 24
《反恐24小时》前情提要
I don't want to see either one of you ever again.
我不想再见到你们中任何一个
Do we have a deal or not?
能照办吗
Yeah, we got a deal.
我们照办就是了
I'm going after him.
跟着他
We're done.
我们该收手了
We're just getting started.
我们才刚刚开始呢
Jenny!
珍妮
We need to talk about you having Tarin arrested.
我们得谈谈你拘捕塔林的问题
I know you consider Tarin a friend.
我知道塔林是你的朋友
We are more than friends.
我们不止是朋友
We're in love.
我们相爱了
You've been carrying on with this man...
你一直都背着我在和这个男人...
behind my back?
交往吗
Who are these men, Samir?
这些都是什么人 萨米尔
These are men I have recruited.
都是我招募的手下
We can't get the rods out of the country,
我们无法把浓缩铀棒运出这个国家
so let's use them as a radiological bomb.
那只好做成核弹了
Then we'll show the Americans how strong we are.
要给美♥国♥佬♥点颜色看看
Samir!
萨米尔
Over here!
到这边来
There are people chasing me.
有人在追杀我
They have the rods you are looking for.
你们要找的浓缩铀棒就在他们手里
I thought you had the rods.
我还以为在你手里
They turned against me.
他们出尔反尔
Just get me out of here.
快来救我出去
We'll get you out, Mr. Hassan.
我们会来救你的 哈桑先生
When things get this colossally screwed up
如果事情搞得一发不可收拾
people look for someone to blame.
总得有个替罪羊
So what have you got in mind?
那你怎么想的
Renee Walker-- she killed one of our main leads.
蕾妮·沃克 杀了能为我们提供主要线索的人
You're talking about a woman who put her life on the line
你是叫我起诉一个自愿为祖国
when she didn't have to.
出生入死的的女人吗
Well, someone has to pay for this, Brian.
总得有人来背这个黑锅吧 布赖恩
I'm sending someone over from Justice-- Kristin Smith.
我从司法部派了个人来 克蕾丝丁·史密斯
She'll take care of everything.
一切由她来处理
They're setting you up-- don't say another word.
他们在陷害你 一句话也别说
It's too late.
太迟了
This is over. We're leaving now.
审讯结束了 我们离开这里
Hands in the air.
举起手来
Do it now!
照做
You offering to bring in Farhad? Yes.
你愿意营救法哈德吗 对
If you drop the criminal investigation against Renee Walker.
条件是你撤销对蕾妮·沃克的刑事调查
If we do this, Jack,
如果我们要达成协议 杰克
it's not for one rescue operation,
这就不仅是为一次救援行动了
it's till this whole thing is over and done.
而是得把整件事都圆♥满♥了结
Deal.
成交
The following takes place between 1:00 A.M. and 2:00 A.M.
以下事件发生于凌晨一点至两点间
We're about to transport him to the embassy.
我们马上要把他押送到大使♥馆♥
You have two minutes.
你只有两分钟时间
Thank you.
谢谢
Bashir, clear the room.
巴希尔 让他们单独待会儿
Tarin, did they hurt you?
塔林 他们伤害你了吗
Not yet.
暂时还没
They won't until they get me to our embassy.
不过到了大使♥馆♥就不好说了
I tried to reason with my father,
我试着和我父亲理论
but he wouldn't listen.
但他充耳不闻
He thinks you're involved in the conspiracy with his brother.
他认为你和他弟弟有牵连
Even after I told him about us, he doesn't trust you.
即便他得知我们相爱的事 他还是不信你
You told him about us?
你告诉了他我们相爱的事
I hoped it would change his mind.
我还指望他能回心转意
But if anything, it's made things worse between us.
但事与愿违 情况变得更糟了
Come closer.
近几步说话
Listen to me, Kayla,
听我说 凯拉
there is a way out of this.
我有一个办法能脱身
There are a few men still loyal to me--
我手下还有几个人对我忠心耿耿
Bashir is one of them.
巴希尔就是其中之一
He's agreed to help me escape.
他答应助我脱逃
As soon as he's able, Bashir will slip me a handcuff key,
一有机会 巴希尔就会悄悄把手铐钥匙塞给我
and he's placed a gun in the car for me to find.
他还在车里为我藏了一把枪
You won't hurt anyone?
不会有人受伤吧
The gun is so I won't have to.
枪是万不得已的选择
Once I'm free, I have a place to stay
我一旦脱身 我有藏身之地
until the Americans grant me asylum.
直到得到美国政♥府♥的政♥治♥庇护
Kayla... I want you to come with me.
凯拉 我想让你和我一起走
Meet me at the Teodore Hotel.
来西奥多酒店与我会合
Promise me you'll come.
答应我你一定会来
Tarin, we need to go.
塔林 得走了
Cole, he's dead!
科尔 他死了
Just go.
走吧
What?
什么
Just go.
你走吧
Nobody knows you had anything to do with this.
没人会知道你与此事有关
It's my fault.
都是我的错
I lied about everything.
我是谁 我做过些什么
Who I am, what I've done.
我满嘴谎言
I'll call the police.
我会报♥警♥的
I deserve to take the blame for this.
一切后果都是我应得的下场
What's done is done.
事已至此
We're cleaning this up,
我们把这里清理干净
and no one's ever gonna know what happened.
没人会知道发生了什么
I don't want you involved.
我不想让你趟这滩浑水
I'm already involved.
我已经泥足深陷了
We're gonna strip down his van so it can't be I.D.'d.
我们把他的车牌处理掉 这样就不会被查到
We'll dump the bodies in the swamp.
把尸体丢弃在沼泽地里
They're scum, Dana, and no one's gonna miss 'em.
他们是人♥渣♥ 丹娜 没人会想念他们
You want to go to prison for the rest of your life?
你想下半辈子都待监狱里吗
For them?!
就为了这两个人♥渣♥
Get started on the van.
把车启动起来
I'll go get the other one.
我去把另外一具尸体搬过来
Mr. Hastings, the president's on the line.
黑斯廷斯先生 总统在线上
Thank you. This is Hastings.
谢谢 我是黑斯廷斯
Mr. Hastings, I'm here with Rob Weiss.
黑斯廷斯先生 我和罗伯特·维斯在一起
I was told you have urgent news.
你有紧急情况要汇报吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 总统阁下
We received a call from Farhad Hassan.
我们接到一个来自法哈德·哈桑的电♥话♥
Farhad?
法哈德
Yes. As we suspected, he was trying
是的 我们怀疑他正试图
to smuggle the nuclear rods out of the country.
把浓缩铀棒运出美国
The people he's working with have turned against him.
和他一伙的人对他起了异心
What do we know? Well, Farhad believes
接着说 法哈德认为
they want to use the rods to construct a dirty bomb
他们打算把浓缩铀棒改造成核弹
and set it off somewhere here in New York City.
而且就打算在纽约引爆
Why would they do this?
他们为什么要这么做
Between Hassan's crackdowns and CTU,
在哈桑总统和反恐组的双重压力之下
we've backed them into a corner.
他们已经走投无路了
This is their response.
他们打算狗急跳墙了
Do you believe him?
你相信法哈德说的吗
Yes, I do.
我信
Farhad is turning himself in.
法哈德打算自首
He's agreed to help us prevent this attack.
他答应协助我们阻止这次恐怖袭击
Where is Farhad now?
法哈德现在在哪
He's in a warehouse
在一个仓库里
just outside the city near Forest Hills.
就在郊区接近森林山一带
I've enlisted Jack Bauer to lock him down.
我已指派杰克·鲍尔前去营救他了
Now, Madam President,
总统阁下
the men who turned against Farhad
现在已经确认背叛法哈德的那伙人
are covert assets for the I.R.K.
就是伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国的间谍
Now, if we can get access to the I.R.K. intelligence files,
如果我们能拿到伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国的情报人员文件
Farhad may be able to help us I.D. these men.
那法哈德也许能帮助我们指认这些人
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表