To the U.N. Security files, Hassan's itinerary.
联♥合♥国♥的安全文件以及哈桑行程的手段
In the meantime, jack's still missing.
与此同时 杰克依然处于失踪状态
He's not missing.
他不是失踪了
You lost contact.
你联♥系♥不到他
His phone battery may have died.
有可能是因为他手♥机♥没电了
Or more likely, he's in an area with bad cell reception.
或者更可能 他在一个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥很差的地方
There's pockets of them all over the five boroughs,
如果你来自这附近区域你就会知道
Which you would have known if you were from around here.
这5个区到处都有可能出现这种情况
Fine, if you're not sending someone, I'll go myself.
好吧 如果你不派人去 我自己去
No, you won't!
不 你不准去
You concern for your friend is admirable,
你关心朋友是很值得称赞
But that file we got off Reed's laptop--
但我们从里德的笔记本上获得的文件
It's almost decrypted, and depending what we find,
差不多快解开了 鉴于此
We need you here, is that clear? Yeah.
我们需要你在这里 明白吗 是的
Now, earlier today, you suggested that I speak to you
今天早些时候 你建议我对你说话
more clear and direct.
可以更清楚更直接些
You leave the building, you're fired.
如果你离开这栋楼 你就会被解雇
Is that clear and direct enough for you?
这样够直接够清楚了吧
Hello?
你好
We have a problem, my brother confessed to frame.
我们有麻烦了 我哥哥澄清了栽赃的事
I don't know if the frame's going to hold.
我不知道栽赃的计划是否能继续
That's unfortunate.
这是有些不幸
Don't you understand?
你不明白吗
CTU won't believe the file you uploaded to Reed's computer is genuine.
反恐小组不会相信你上传的那些文件是真的
I agree it isn't ideal,
我同意现在事情不再那么完美
But they will still have to act on what they find in any event
但他们仍然要按他们发现的事实来处理
There's no reason to diverge from the plan.
我们没有任何理由改变原来的计划
But you need to remain calm and play your part.
你需要继续保持冷静和做好你自己那部分的事
How much longer?
还要多久
I promise you.
我答应你
Your brother will be died before the hour is out.
你哥哥一定会在这一个小时内死掉
Don't move!
别动
Drop that! now!
马上放下它
Officer, everything I told you before is true.
警官 我之前告诉你的都是真的
My name is Jack Bauer.
我名叫杰克·鲍尔
I'm a former federal agent. He's lying, Phil!
我是前联邦探员 他在说谎菲尔
Shoot the son of a bitch!
开枪打死这个混♥蛋♥
He broke my damn rib!
他打断了我的肋骨
Contact o' brian at CTU,
联♥系♥反恐小组的奥布赖恩
She'll verify my identity and the threat to the peace conference.
她会证实我的身份以及那个安全会议的威胁
What are you waiting for? Shoot him already!
你还在等什么 你应该射死他了
Sit back down, John.
坐回去 约翰
You want to be pointing that gun someplace else.
你最好把枪对准别的地方
I said don't move, either of you!
我说了别动 你们两个都给我别动
What the hell? I'm your partner!
你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么 我是你的搭档
No, this has gone far enough.
不 你做得太过头了
I'm calling it in.
我要打电♥话♥汇报
You don't want to do that.
你不应该那样做
Come on, Phil. Put the phone down.
听我说 菲尔 把电♥话♥放下
Let's talk about this.
我们好好谈谈此事
Shut up!
闭嘴
This is patrolman Phillip Lu.
我是巡警菲利普·卢
I need to talk to lieutenant Sell.
我要跟塞尔中尉说话
The officer upstairs has to be connected to the assassination plot.
政♥府♥高层已经有人卷入暗♥杀♥阴谋中
Oh, you happy now?!
你现在高兴了
You hearing what he's saying about Koernig?
你听到他怎么说凯尼格
All I'm saying is that there's a connection.
我说的就是他们内部有联♥系♥
We need to find out what it is.
我们需要找出到底是怎么回事
Both of you, shut the hell up!
你们两个给我把嘴闭上
Lieutenant, sir.
中尉 长官
I'm at the scene of a double homicide, One of the victims is a cop,
我在一起两人死亡的凶杀现场 其中一名是警♥察♥
A James Koernig out of midtown center.
市中心局的詹姆斯·凯尼格
No, it's definitely murder.
不 它绝对是一宗谋杀案
Him and his wife.
他和他的妻子
We got a suspect in custody.
我们拘捕了一名嫌疑犯
1♥1♥4♥47 Broadway. Cross street is Astoria.
阿斯托利亚十字街 1♥1♥4♥47号♥
Ask him what officer Koernig's assignment was today.
问问本来今天给凯尼格安排的任务是什么
Please, innocent lives are at stake.
求你 那些无辜者的生命危在旦夕
What have you got to lose?
你又不会损失什么
And, sir?
还有 长官
I need a look-up on Koernig's duty assignment.
我需要查查凯尼格今天的工作安排
Yeah, transfer me over.
好的 把它传给我
You screwed up. What?
你搞砸了 什么
Yeah, surprised me, too.
是的 我也很吃惊
You forgot to upload a rijndael filter to my system.
你忘了上传一个加密文件到我的系统上
Without it I can't break the last encryption layer
没有它我破解不了你给我的
On the file remnant you gave me.
文件最后一段的加密层
I'm sorry, I will upload it to a disk for you now.
很抱歉 我马上帮你上传一个
Or I can just do it at your station.
或者我在你电脑里完成它
Okay, fine.
好
Everything okay?
你没什么事吧
What do you mean? I don't know.
你是指什么呢 我不知道
It's not like you to make mistakes.
这不像是你会犯的错误
You seem a little distracted.
你看起来有些分心
Wedding jitters maybe?
可能是婚前焦虑症吗
No.
不是
And Cole's a nice enough guy.
科尔是个好丈夫
But I could see how you could start having second thoughts.
但是我觉得你可能会改变主意
I've always been curious to know what you two
我对你们两个的未来一直很好奇
Find to talk about. Drop this, Arlo. I am not in the mood.
打住 阿洛 我现在没心情说这些
All I'm saying is that you and the boy scout
我一直说的就是你和那个童子军
Aren't exactly intellectual equals.
不在一个智力水平上
Or is that what makes him your type?
难道这刚巧会让他成为你喜欢的类型
See now, you and me, for instance,
比如 你和我
We have a lot in common.
我们有很多共同点
We speak the same language.
我们观点相近
Mostly techno-jargon granted, but hey, it can always lead
从行业术语来说 不过
To something much deeper.
它总是能带来更深的影响
Damn it, Arlo!
该死 阿洛
That's it.
就是它了
We've got it.
我们找到了
Whoa. Is that what I think it is?
这是我当初想找到的那个东西吗
Yes.
是的
Finish decrypting your fragment and put it up on the screen.
完成你这块的解密 让它显示在屏幕上
I've gotta go tell Hastings.
我已经告诉黑斯廷斯了
I don't care what he's demanding.
我才不管他的要求
Tell ms. Reed's lawyer he's going to have to wait.
告诉里德小姐的律师 他要等一会
We can hold his client for up to 18 hours
在正式起诉她之前
Before formally charging her.
我们能拘留他的客户18个小时
Sir? I have to go.
长官 我必须走了
We've broken the encryption code on Reed's file.
我们已经解开了里德电脑文件的秘密
The primary file components up on screen.
原始文件放在屏幕上
Arlo's waiting for a second piece to finish rendering.
阿洛在等第二段区来完成解密
So, what am I looking at?
那么 我看到的是什么
Construction plans for work carried out
8个月前在联♥合♥国♥的
At the united nations eight months ago.
施工图
The U.N.? Are you sure? Positive.
联♥合♥国♥大厦 你确定吗 我肯定
Two I-beams were retrofitted to provide structural support for
新增的两层建筑结构是用来支持
additional interpreters' booths.
额外的翻译人员的区位
There and there. That looks like he council chamber.
这儿和这儿 看上去像是会议厅
It's directly below it.
它就在正下方
It's loading to the main screen now.
现在我已经把它上传到主屏幕
It looks like a schematic for an incendiary.
这看上去就像是一场燃♥烧♥弹♥的计划图
A bomb.
炸♥弹♥
Pulse-detonated,
脉冲引爆
Modified to fit between the I-beams.
修改了以适应I型
Sir, judging by the size, that's big enough
长官 通过尺寸的判断 这个足够大
To drop the entire security council into the East River.
足够将整个安♥理♥会♥炸到东河去
Get me Cole and Manners at the U.N.
帮我接通联♥合♥国♥的科尔和曼纳斯
All stations!
全体人员
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表