Everything went downhill from there.
一切就这么发生了
The attack in midtown.
市中心发生恐怖袭击
That's why I'm here, too.
我也是因此才出现在这里
I heard Hastings wants you to go undercover
我听说黑斯廷斯要你回俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
With the Russians again.
继续做卧底
He does. I've agreed.
是的 我也同意了
You really think that's a good idea?
你真认为这是个好主意吗
They need me.
他们需要我
I'm not worried about them.
我担心的不是他们
I'm worried about you.
我担心你
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
Really, Jack? What did I do?
是吗 杰克 我做了什么
You almost killed Wilson during your interrogation.
你在审讯威尔森的的时候差点杀死他
In fact it was so bad, the FBI had to let you go.
事态很严重 联邦调查局不得不让你走人
Even after everything you did that day.
即便那天你是有功之臣也无济于事
Renee, I know where you are,
蕾妮 我知道你要去的是什么地方
And it's a dark place.
那是个不见天日的地方
Yeah, and I've come back.
是啊 不过我完好无损地回来了
It takes longer than you think.
要彻底摆脱这些经历 不是你想得那么简单
I wouldn't have signed up for this if I wasn't ready.
如果我还未准备好 我也不会接受这项任务的
And I don't think you are.
我并不认为你已经完全准备好了
Renee, this is too important.
蕾妮 这件事事关重大
You need to let them take care of it. They will.
让他们处理这事吧 他们会处理好的
I appreciate what you're trying to do, really.
我很感谢你的好意 真的
You said you were going to Los Angeles
你说你想去洛杉矶
To be with your daughter, right?
和你女儿在一起 是吗
Please don't do this.
请别这样
Go to California, Jack.
去加州吧 杰克
I have a briefing.
我要去做汇报了
You will receive an official apology
鉴于你被拘留的事
For your detention here, but in the meantime
你会收到一封官方的道歉信 不过同时
I hope you can accept my sincere personal regrets.
我希望你能接受我个人真诚的道歉
I'm sure you understand that given the threat to President Hassan,
我想你明白鉴于哈桑总统的生命受到威胁
We were under extreme pressure.
我们的压力很大
I would have thought that came with the job.
我还以为干这工作的
Along with the ability to handle it.
都能处理好这种压力呢
Good-bye, Mr. Hastings.
再见 黑斯廷斯先生
Ms. Reed.
里德女士
Thank God you're all right.
谢天谢地 你没事
I was lucky.
我很幸运
I heard it was Farhad who tried to have you killed.
我听说是法哈德想要杀害你
I can't believe he would betray you.
我真不敢相信他会背叛你
He betrayed both of us, Meredith.
他背叛了我们两个 梅瑞狄思
And then I betrayed you.
我也背叛你了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I told them about us.
我跟他们说了关于我们的事
I was scared. I panicked.
我很害怕 我惊慌失措了
I hope you can forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我
There's nothing to forgive.
没什么需要原谅的
But you stood by me.
不过你站在了我这边
You didn't deny me.
你没有否认我
Even though you had a million reasons to.
尽管你有无数个理由这么做
Before that moment, I...
在那之前 我
I never really knew what you felt for me.
我从未真正知道你对我的感觉
You should have.
你应该明白的
Didn't I make it clear?
我表示的还不够清楚吗
What? What is it?
怎么了 什么事
I nearly died today.
我今天九死一生
And I saw how fragile it all is.
我发现这一切是多么不堪一击
Not only my life, but everything I've ever worked for.
不仅仅是我的生命 还有我为之奋斗的一切
Any good I might be able to do.
我所能做的一切有益的事情
I just can't jeopardize that.
我不能葬送了这一切
I understand.
我明白
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't be.
不用
Meredith...
梅瑞狄斯
Six years ago I was undercover with these men.
六年前 我在这些人当中做卧底
They were running an arms trafficking ring.
他们是贩军♥火♥的
We broke up the ring and arrested everyone
我们破坏了他们的生意网 抓了几乎所有人
Except for the man in charge-- Vladimir Laitanan.
除了他们的头目 瓦德米尔·勒塔纳
He's our target.
他是我们的目标
It was through him I first heard about the group Red Square.
正是从他口中 我才第一次听说有红场组织
If anyone can connect us to them it's him.
他是唯一一个可以帮我们找到这个组织的人
Everything I've read about Laitanan
据我掌握的所有关于勒塔纳的材料显示
Says he disappeared without a trace.
他早已经销声匿迹了
How are you going to find him?
你准备怎么找到他
Through this guy.
通过这个家伙
Ziya Dakhilov.
兹亚·达卡洛夫
He's out on parole.
他现在正处于假释期
He'll take us to Vladimir.
他会带我们去瓦拉德莫那里
The FBI offered Ziya full immunity
联邦调查局曾经提出只要他供出瓦拉德莫
if he gave up Vladimir.
就对他实行完全豁免
He turned it down and kept
他拒绝合作
His mouth shut and did his time.
宁愿做牢也没松口
I'm not FBI, I'm a former felon, remember?
我不是联邦探员 我曾经是个重犯 记得吧
I'll be offering ziya the deal of a lifetime.
我会给兹亚找一份肥差
Trust me, he'll take it.
相信我 他会合作的
Once I've made contact with Vladimir,
一旦联♥系♥上了瓦拉德莫
I'll tell him that I've heard whispers
我会告诉他我听到了些风声
Of nuclear materials on the market.
说有些核材料流进了黑市
I'll say I have a buyer for them.
我会告诉他我有个买♥♥家
Who's that going to be? Agent ortiz?
买♥♥家是谁呢 奥迪斯探员吗
You up for this?
你准备好了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
How much money are we talking about?
我们要准备多少钱呢
For nuclear rods, we need to show offshore accounts
因为是铀矿石 我们需要准备一个海外账户
Of $100 million at least. Probably twice that.
存款需要达到1亿美元 或许2亿美元
Okay, I'll get on that.
好的 我会准备的
Chloe will work up a backstory to cover
克罗伊会帮你准备一份材料
The time after your release from prison.
里面有从你出狱到现在的基本情况
Now you and agent ortiz need to figure out
现在 你要同奥迪斯探员商量好
Where you met,
你们在哪认识的
How long you've known each other.
认识了多久
Jack.
杰克
I thought you'd left.
我以为你已经走了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断
But could I have the room with mr. Hastings alone, please?
我能不能跟你单独谈谈 黑斯廷斯先生
You, too, Renee.
你也出去一下 蕾妮
I think I'll stay.
我想我应该留下来
So what's going on, jack?
出什么事了 杰克
Agent walker hasn't been undercover for over six years.
沃克探员结束卧底工作已经6年了
I think you're making a mistake by putting her in.
我认为不应该让她来执行这个任务
Why don't you tell him what's really on your mind, jack?
你为什么不告诉他你的真实想法 杰克
I'll tell him exactly what I told you.
我会把我跟你说的告诉他的
I'm concerned about her,
我担心她
And this operation.
以及这个任务
So what does that mean?
这是什么意思
She's not ready for this.
她还没准备好
You must have other options.
你一定还有其他选择
Mr. Hastings,
黑斯廷斯先生
No one else knows these russians.
没有人比我更了解这些俄♥国♥人
No one else can get you as close.
没有人比我更容易接近他们
Unfortunately, I'm your only choice.
很不幸 我是你的唯一选择
I appreciate your concern, jack,
谢谢你的关心 杰克
But she's right.
但她是对的
She's our only way in.
她是我们打入恐♥怖♥分♥子♥内部的唯一途径
Fine, then I want to go with her.
那好 我跟她一起去
I assume your plan is trying to set up a competing buy?
我才你正打算找个人假装成竞价的买♥♥主
I'll act as a buyer.
就由我来假装买♥♥主好了
That won't be necessary. Agent Ortiz has already agreed.
没这个必要 奥迪斯探员已经接受了任务
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表