concerned about appearances,
只关心场面上的事
and the Americans are listening.
而且这会儿美国人也在听着
But please...
但是请你
do not insult me by saying this again.
不要让我再重复刚才的话
I won't say anything until I talk to my daughter.
没和我女儿通话前我什么也不会说的
Fine.
好吧
If that's what you want.
如果那就是你要的
I'm sending you an IP address.
我会给你发送一个IP地址
Give it to one of the people listening in.
把地址给那些监听人员看看
Okay, got it.
好的 收到了
Don't hurt her.
别伤害她
It's me you want.
你要的是我
I told you what I want.
我说过我想要什么了
File 33.
第33号♥文件
I told you-- I don't know what that is.
我说过了 我不知道那是什么
Take me instead.
让我去换我女儿
You have 15 minutes.
你有15分钟的时间来考虑
No excuses, no stalling.
别找借口也别拖时间
15 minutes or she dies here, like this,
15分钟后她就会像这样死去
while you watch.
并且在你注视下死去
Stop it. Stop it!
住手 住手
I'll find the file. Whatever it is,
不管是什么文件 我会去找出来
I'll get it for you!
我会给你
Mr. President, what is File 33?
总统阁下 什么是33号♥文件
Omar!
奥马
Mr. Bauer, i've got Brian Hastings on the line.
鲍尔先生 布赖恩·黑斯廷斯在线上
Yeah.
喂
Jack, you know anything about this file?
杰克 你知道那些文件吗
No, but I'm standing here with President Hassan.
不 但我现在和哈桑总统在一起
I'll put you on speaker.
我把电♥话♥接到免提上
Go ahead.
继续说吧
Mr. President, this is Brian Hastings.
总统阁下 我是布赖恩·黑斯廷斯
I have no intel on the file they're talking about.
我对他们所说的文件完全不知情
Can you tell me what this is?
能告诉我那是什么吗
Sir, they gave you 15 minutes.
阁下 他给了你15分钟时间
If you want to see your daughter again,
如果您想再见到你女儿
you don't have time to waste.
那您已经没时间浪费了
Omar, what is this file?
奥马 到底是什么文件
Show them.
给他们看吧
Show them!
给他们看
Dalia, I'll do anything for Kayla.
达莉亚 为了凯拉我会不惜一切的
I would give my own life.
我甚至可以用我的命去换回她
Then give them this file.
那就把文件给他们
Sir?
阁下
Put it up on the screen,
放到大屏幕上
mirror it over to CTU.
再做份副本传到反恐小组
Hastings, are you seeing this?
黑斯廷斯 你看见了吗
Yes, I am.
是的 我看见了
Mr. President,
总统阁下
this file appears to contain operational details
这个文件似乎包含了所有
of all U.S. Anti-nuclear defenses.
美国反核武器防卫工作的细节
That's correct.
没错
Including our radiological detection arrays.
还包括我们的辐射探测阵列
This is highly- classified DOD material.
这个是国防部的高度机密文件
I need to know how you got this.
我要你知道你是怎么弄到手的
How do you think, Mr. Hastings?
你觉得呢 黑斯廷斯先生
For 20 years, your nation has threatened mine
20年来 贵国一直
with everything from economic sanctions
从经济制裁到军事打击
to military attack.
威胁着我的国家
So we gathered intelligence
所以我们收集情报
and found weaknesses in your defenses.
找到了你们的防御系统中的漏洞
We did what any other country would do.
我们做的是每个国家都在做的事
Mr. President,
总统阁下
that file shows the fatal flaws
那份文件显示出了我们在核探测
of our nuclear detection capabilities.
能力中的致命弱点
If the terrorists were to get that,
如果被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥拿到这份文件
they could smuggle the fuel rods into Manhattan.
他们就可以把浓缩铀棒偷运到曼哈顿
Surely you understand,
相信你也明白
we cannot let you give that to them.
我们不会让你交出这份文件的
We're talking about the lives of tens of thousands of people.
这可是事关成千上万条人命的事
And what of my daughter?
那我女儿怎么办
What of her life?
她的命呢
With all due respect, madam, your family brought this threat
恕我直言 女士 是您的家庭把
to my country.
这场危机带入了我的国家
We're doing the best we can.
我们只是在尽力而为 化解危机
Jack, you still on?
杰克 还在线上吗
Yeah, we all are.
是的 我们都在
Jack, we may have a lead on the daughter's location.
杰克 我们或许有了关于总统女儿下落的线索
Arlo isolated a subway noise from the video feed
阿洛从视频里分离出一段地铁噪音
at the end of the transmission, cross-referencing it with
并与列车的实时位置
the real-time train positions as of this moment.
进行了交叉比对
There aren't a lot of trains this late at night,
夜很深 列车没多少
especially within the radius that they could have traveled to.
尤其是在他们走的这条线路上
They were heading southeast when they left the hotel.
他们离开旅馆后就直奔东南方向
They've got to be near the F train stop
应该就在F列车站附近
by the Williamsburg Bridge.
毗邻威廉斯堡大桥
Copy that. Cole and I will head down there now.
收到 科尔和我现在马上过去
We'll bring Tac from here.
我们会从此地带过去一个战术小队
You need me to send a second team?
需要我再加派一个小队吗
Yes, and aerial. Everything you've got.
是的 还有空中监测 动用你所有的资源
Have your men ready and assembled in five minutes. Right away.
让你的人在五分钟内集♥合♥ 马上行动
Mr. President, we're going to need you to stall them
总统阁下 我们需要你在他们再次打来
when they call back. How?
电♥话♥时尽量拖延他们 怎么做
We'll set up a fake file that you can transmit.
我们做了一份假文件供您传过去
They'll see through that, Mr. Bauer.
他们很快就会拆穿的 鲍尔先生
Eventually,
那是以后的事
but right now we just need you
但现在只要您能拖延足够长的时间
to stall them long enough so we can locate your daughter.
让我们找到您的女儿
Stall them any way you can, but you need to make this work.
不管您用什么方法 但要能拖延时间
We will do whatever we have to.
我们会竭尽所能
Thank you.
谢谢
Tarin.
塔林
Please, don't say...
求你了 别说了...
Why are you doing this? Please.
你为什么要这样做 求你了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做啊
Please don't say anything more.
求你别再说了
Please.
求你了
Is there trouble? No. Why would there be?
有麻烦吗 没有 怎么会呢
What's the problem?
你有什么问题
They're never going to hand over that file.
他们不可能给我们那文件
They have to. And if they don't?!
他们必须给 如果不呢
Killing her was not part of the plan.
原计划里没有要她的命啊
You were willing to die
先前陪哈桑在总统车上
in Hassan's limousine earlier today.
你都做好了死的准备
You were willing to do anything for our cause.
你愿意誓死尽忠的
I still am.
我一如当初
You assured me your feelings
你跟我保证过
for this girl would not get in the way.
你对这个女孩的感情不会妨碍你的忠诚
So tell me,
告诉我
do I need someone else to take care of her?
需要我让其他人去处理掉她吗
No.
不
Stay strong.
坚强些
We're almost there.
我们快成功了
Arlo, what's the status on our target area?
阿洛 目标地搜索缩小到什么范围了
Still looking at almost six square blocks.
还在六个街区范围内搜索
How far out are Jack and Cole?
杰克和科尔离那里还有多远
Six minutes.
6分钟
That leaves us about 30 seconds to find her.
那我们只有约30秒时间找她了
We've got to narrow this down.
我们还得缩小搜查范围
Where's the second Tac team? Leaving now.
第二战术小队在哪里 准备出发了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表