in an impossible situation.
我给了你回旋的余地
I don't want deniability. I want Hassan!
我不需要反驳 我要哈桑
We are on the verge of a peace
我们在和平的边缘上
that has eluded this planet for 50 years,
这是这个星球50年未能实现的
and you are throwing it away!
可你却要毁掉这一切
Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪里
The charge is treason.
你的罪名是叛国
It carries the death penalty,
这足以判处你死刑
and so help me God, I'll throw the switch myself.
我发誓 我会亲自按下电椅的开关
Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪里
It's not too late.
现在还不晚
It is too late.
已经晚了
They have Hassan.
哈桑已经落到他们手里了
We have the bomb.
我们也拿到了炸♥弹♥
The bomb's at Amsterdam and 93rd.
炸♥弹♥在阿姆斯特丹和93大街
We'll get NEST team there as soon as possible.
我们会尽快派核危机应急小队到那里的
Damn you, Rob.
罗伯 你这个混♥蛋♥
Really, Madam President?
真的 总统阁下
New York City is safe.
纽约市中心安全了
Take him away.
把他带走
Your attention, please.
全体请注意
I've just spoken with the president at McGuire.
我刚刚同身在麦圭尔的总统通过电♥话♥
Rogue operatives have handed Hassan over to the terrorists.
一伙特务将哈桑交给了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
In return, they got the location of the dirty bomb:
作为交换 他们得到了核弹的位置
93rd and Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹区的第93大街
Jack Bauer and NEST are already on-site
杰克·鲍尔同核危机应急小队已经到达现场
and disarming the bomb.
正在处理那颗炸♥弹♥
Our focus is to recover President Hassan.
我们现在的目标是要找回哈桑总统
I've got satellite feed at 93rd, sir.
长官 我得到第93大街的卫星图像
Okay, looks like we're back in business.
好的 看来一切恢复正常了
Put it up on-screen, Arlo.
阿洛 把图像放到大屏幕上
We know that President Hassan was handed over
我们知道哈桑总统大约10分钟前
at that location approximately ten minutes ago.
在这里被交给了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
NSA feed only gives us still images.
国安局的卫星图片都是静止的
We might have missed him.
我们很可能会找不到他
We didn't. There's Bishop's SUV.
不会的 那是毕夏普越野车
Okay,
好的
they've got to be close; find them.
我们离找到他不远了 找到他们
Someone's approaching the SUV.
有人在接近那辆越野车
Any idea who that is?
知道那是谁吗
I can try to clean up the image.
我可以试着给图片降噪
Lost it.
没影了
They were heading east.
他们朝东边走了
We can backtrack through the traffic cam footage.
我们可以回放交通摄像片段
I want you and Dana to find that vehicle.
我要你和丹娜找到那辆车
As soon as you reacquire it, let Jack know.
一旦找到立刻告诉杰克
Dana, where are you going?
丹娜 你要去哪儿
Hastings wants us to do this.
黑斯廷斯让我们做这件事
I was thinking I would reroute some of the servers.
我正想给一些服务器改改线
Not now.
现在不是时候
It'll give us more processing speed.
这样我们的处理速度就可以更快了
We can work with what we have. Let's get going.
我们现有的速度可以的 赶紧做事
Okay.
好的
Those are the rods we were looking for, sir,
长官 这些就是我们要找的浓缩铀棒
packed in enough C4 to irradiate half of Manhattan.
里面装的C4炸♥药♥足够毁掉半个曼哈顿
Okay, as soon as they're extracted,
好的 一旦萃取出来
I want you to contact CTU.
我希望你立刻通知反恐小组
Thanks. Yes, sir.
多谢 好的长官
I want him transferred back to holding in medical.
把他押运回去并扣留进行治疗
Contact Hastings as you're en route.
你们一上路立刻联♥系♥黑斯廷斯
So it's real.
那是真的了
A dirty bomb.
核弹
Yeah.
是的
Then we succeeded.
那我们成功了
We saved Manhattan.
我们救了曼哈顿
You betrayed your president and your country.
你背叛了你的总统和国家
Get him out of here.
把他带走
This is Bauer. Go ahead.
我是鲍尔 请讲
Jack, it's Chloe.
杰克 我是克罗伊
We've got Hassan's location.
我们得到哈桑位置了
He's heading north on Amsterdam in a black SUV.
他在向北通往阿姆斯特丹的黑色越野车里
How far north?
向北多远
About... 30 blocks ahead of you.
大概离你有30个街区
Jack, the president wants us to do everything we can to recover Hassan.
杰克 总统阁下要我们尽全力救回哈桑
She wants you to lead the operation.
她希望你可以指挥这次行动
How many men are with him?
他旁边有几个人
We think only one-- the driver.
我们认为只有一个 司机
Okay, Chloe, i need you to find me
好的 克罗伊 我需要你给我找
a suitable ambush point.
一个合适的埋伏点
I want clean lines of fire from rooftop and street level.
屋顶和街面上要射程内无障碍
In order to protect Hassan, we need to
要保护哈桑 我们必须要
take the vehicle and the driver out at the same time.
同时截获车和司机
Tac teams are standing by, Jack.
杰克 战术小队也已就位
Is Cole with them?
科尔和他们在一起吗
No, on his way back. We expect him here any minute.
没有 他正往回赶呢马上就到了
Then he's going to have to quarterback this op from CTU.
那他就在反恐小组指挥这次行动
I'll get you real-time updates on the position of Hassan's vehicle.
我会给你哈桑所在车辆的及时位置
Copy that.
收到
Cole's back.
科尔回来了
I'll go get him.
我去找他
Yes? Hello?
喂 喂
I'm so glad you're back.
我真高兴你回来了
Yeah, me, too. I heard we recovered the bomb.
我也是 我听说找到核弹了
Only 'cause Hassan gave himself up to the terrorists.
因为哈桑愿意把自己交给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Jack's putting together an intercept operation right now.
杰克现正计划拦截行动
He wants you to run it from here.
他希望你在这儿指挥
All right, you'd better bring me up to speed.
好的 你最好快点把情况跟我说说
What happened to that probation officer that was sniffing around?
那个假释官呢
I convinced him I didn't know anything; he left.
我让他相信我什么都不知道 他就走了
That's good.
很好
Yeah, it's good.
是的 很好
Hey.
嘿
We're going to get through this, you and me.
我们会度过难关的 你和我
We will.
我们会的
We should go.
我们该走了
You don't have to do this, Tarin.
你不应该这么做的 塔林
You can pull over right now, stop the car.
你现在应该靠边停车
Believe me, I want to do this.
相信我 我想这么做
If you hate me so much, stand against me at home.
如果你真这么恨我 回国抵抗我
Join the opposition.
加入反抗军
Fight me openly, honorably.
公开体面地与我较量
I don't need to fight you, Hassan.
我不需要与你宣战 哈桑
You have already lost.
你已经输了
So tell me, what's the plan?
那告诉我 你们有什么计划
You'll put me on trial?
你们要审判我
A dark room and a video camera, I suppose.
让我猜猜 小黑屋里还有摄像机
A man hiding behind a mask...
一个人戴着面具
will read a list of my crimes
宣读我的一系列罪状
and cut off my head with a sword.
然后用剑割下我的脑袋
The world will be impressed.
将会给世界留下深刻印象
You've done worse in your prisons.
要是把你送进监狱 你会更惨
What I did...
我所做的
I did to unite our country,
我所做是让我们的国家变的更团结
to make us stronger.
变得更强大
That's a lie.
都是骗人的
You just wanted to hand us over to the Americans.
你只是想把我们拱手让给美国
No.
不是的
I wanted us to rejoin the world.
我们的国家要重新加入世界这个大集体里
I wanted us to have peace.
我们需要和平
You wanted the cover of Time magazine.
你想要上时代周刊的封面
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表