What did you say to the Russian minister to convince him
你是如何说服俄♥罗♥斯♥外♥交♥部♥长
to come back to the peace talks?
重新回到谈判桌前的
I told him that peace is in all of our interests.
我告诉他和平对大家都有利
Seriously, I'd like to know how you did it.
说真的 我想知道你是怎么做的
Madam President,
总统阁下
those-those details are for me alone.
我想那些细节问题最好别多过问
That was our agreement.
这可是我们事前说好的
Am I right?
我说的对吗
Yes, you are.
是的 你说的对
So, Ethan, um, let's not do anything to-to sully our victory.
伊桑 我们就别做任何亵渎我们胜利的事了
And it is a victory.
这是一场胜利
For all of us.
属于我们大家的胜利
It's a good feeling, isn't it?
这种感觉真不错 不是吗
What?
什么
Being of service. To your country.
为国效忠
Yes, it is.
是的
I'll see you at the UN shortly.
我马上就到联♥合♥国♥与您会面
O'Brian. Hey, it's me.
我是奥布赖恩 是我
Bazhaev's family just left the courthouse.
巴扎耶夫的家人刚离开法庭
They're going to need Witness Protection.
他们需要接受证人保护
I want you to pick them up and bring them in.
我要你把他们接过来
What did he say?
他说了什么
He said the people who are behind Renee's murder weren't Russian mob.
他说谋杀蕾妮的幕后主使并非俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
Said they were people inside the Russian government.
而是俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥内部的人
He claims that Moscow is behind everything that happened today.
他声称莫斯科才是今天所有事件的幕后黑手
I thought the IRK opposition was trying to stop Hassan.
我原以为伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国的反对派只是想阻止哈桑
No, he said the Russians were just using them.
不 他说俄♥罗♥斯♥人只是在利用他们
He didn't have time to explain
他没有时间解释
why they don't want the peace accord to go through,
为什么他们想要阻止和平会谈
but he did say something important.
但他确实交代了些重要的信息
He said Moscow's main contact on the ground was Dana Walsh.
他说丹娜·沃什曾是莫斯科派驻当地的主要联络人
Dana? You believe that?
丹娜 你相信他所说的吗
That would explain how she managed to breach CTU.
那就能解释她如何成功打入反恐组内部了
Anyways, I'm on my way in. I want to talk to her.
不管怎样 我在回来的路上了 我要跟她谈谈
I'll set it up. Thanks.
我这就去准备 谢啦
Cole, I need your help.
科尔 我需要你的帮助
Jack's on his way here to interview Dana.
杰克要来审问丹娜
Dana? What about?
丹娜 审问什么
According to Jack, she's some kind of Agent
杰克说 她可能是为俄♥罗♥斯♥
with the Russian government.
政♥府♥工作的间谍
He says they're behind everything
他说俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥是今天一切事件的
that happened today, including Renee's murder.
幕后主使 包括谋杀蕾妮
Listen, if Dana knows who killed Renee
听着 如果丹娜知道是谁杀了蕾妮
or Jack thinks she's in any way responsible,
或者杰克觉得她要对此事负责的话
there's no telling what he might do.
杰克会有什么样的举动 谁也说不准
Jack respects you.
杰克敬你是条汉子
You might be the only one
你可能是唯一一个
who can deal with things if he gets out of hand.
可以阻止他发狂的人了
I know this is difficult for you,
我知道这让你很为难
but during the questioning... Yeah, I'll be there.
但在审问过程中 好 我会去的
Thanks.
谢了
It's good to be back in the game,
重回政坛的感觉真好
even if it is through the rear entrance.
即便是走了后门
President Taylor's worried about her image.
泰勒总统在担心她的形象
Huh, believe me, I of all people understand that.
相信我 我比任何人都了解她
She can't keep you hidden away forever, sir.
她不可能永远埋没您 长官
That's right.
没错
Credit given where credit is due.
是金子总会发光的
Publicly.
光明正大地
That's our deal.
这就是咱们的计划
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
好的
Right.
好吧
Okay.
好的
No, no, believe me,
不不 相信我
the president will be grateful to know.
总统知道了会很感激的
Okay.
好吧
Who is that Agent?
那个探员是谁
I want him reassigned.
我想把他调走
Sir, that was one of my contacts at Justice just...
长官 我在司法部的一个线人来电
Did you hear me?! Yes.
你没听见我的话吗 听见了
I'll take care of it.
我会处理的
But we have a more immediate problem:
但现在我们还有个更紧急的问题
Jack Bauer.
杰克·鲍尔
Bauer?
鲍尔
What does he have to do with any of this?
他跟这有什么关系
He was just downtown at the federal courthouse,
他刚去了市中心的联邦法庭
the arraignment of a Sergei Bazhaev.
那正在审讯瑟吉·巴扎耶夫
Bauer got to him behind closed doors and got him to talk.
鲍尔暗地里找到他并跟他说了几句
Bauer got to him behind closed doors and got him to talk.
鲍尔暗地里找到他并跟他说了几句
He knows about Dana Walsh, the mole
他知道丹娜·沃什 那个
the Russians planted at CTU.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人派去反恐小组的卧底
I know who she is.
我知道她是谁
Bauer's headed to CTU, presumably to talk to her.
鲍尔正要去反恐小组 估计是去审问她
Sir, my sources tell me Walsh hasn't given up anything
长官 我的线人称沃什并没有
about Moscow's involvement.
供出与莫斯科的任何关系
Not yet.
至少现在还没有
But she knows enough to bring everything down.
但她所知的足以毁掉一切
If she gets in a room with Bauer...
要是让鲍尔有机会审问她
Obviously, that can't happen.
显然不能让它发生
We need to stop Bauer before he talks to her.
我们必须在鲍尔审问她之前阻止他
That won't be easy.
这并不容易
He may have a personal stake in this.
他可能出于私人恩怨
Apparently, he was asking Bazhaev
很显然 他问了巴扎耶夫
about a Renee Walker.
有关一个叫蕾妮·沃克的
She was shot dead in Bauer's apartment
这女人在鲍尔的公♥寓♥中被射杀
less than an hour ago.
这是一小时之内的事
Sir, this could easily get out of hand.
长官 局面很容易失控
You may need to ask President Taylor to intervene.
您需要让泰勒总统介入
What are you suggesting, that I tell her the truth?
你想建议什么 让我告诉她真♥相♥
If she finds out what the Russians have done,
要是让她发现俄♥罗♥斯♥人所为
she'll be furious I kept her out of it.
她会十分恼怒 我一直瞒着她
She might back out of our deal.
她很可能对我们的协议反悔
Sir, you really need to stop Bauer now.
长官 您必须得立即阻止鲍尔
I don't see any other way.
我想不出其它办法
You have to talk to the president.
您必须得跟总统谈
Bauer torpedoed my presidency.
鲍尔曾毁了我的总统一职
Tried to ruin me; almost did.
他试图毁了我 几乎成功了
There's no way I'm gonna let that happen again.
我不可能再一次让他得手了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Dana Walsh ready?
丹娜·沃什准备好了吗
Yes, I'll take you to her.
是的 我这就带你去见她
I'm so sorry about Renee.
蕾妮的事我非常难过
I don't even know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么好
Dana know I'm going to be interrogating her?
丹娜知道我要审问她吗
No, I didn't want to give her a heads-up.
不知道 我不想让她事先有所准备
Good.
很好
Jack.
杰克
I'm sorry about Renee.
蕾妮的事我很难过
I have to leave the cameras on, Jack.
杰克 我必须得开着录像
You think I'm gonna kill her?
你以为我会杀了她吗
I wouldn't blame you if you did.
你早杀了她我也不会怪你
If I wanted her dead, Chloe, she'd be dead.
克罗伊 我要想让她死的话她已是尸体
I'm just gonna wake her up to the idea of it.
我只想让她知道这样的恐惧感
Open the door.
开门吧
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want to know who killed Renee Walker.
我想知道是谁杀了蕾妮·沃克
Renee's dead?
蕾妮死了
Yeah.
是的
That doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表