I haven't heard from her since we charged the boat.
我们控制货轮后就再没联♥系♥到她
Chloe?
克洛伊
Jack.
杰克
No.
不
Chloe!
克洛伊
This is Bauer.
我是鲍尔
Who is this?
你是谁
When?
时间
Where?
地点
Understood.
明白了
I'll be there. Just set it up.
我会去的 你安排吧
Erik.
艾瑞克
It's my after-action report.
这是我这次行动的小结报告
Look...
听我说
what happened to Audrey,
奥德莉的死
it wasn't your fault.
不是你的错
Field work is not an exact science.
外勤工作不是一门精密科学
There's no way you could have known that Cheng had a second shooter.
你本就不可能料到成还有一个枪手
Yeah, I, uh... I realize that.
对 我... 我明白
Per the President's orders,
根据总统之令
these men are going to escort you to Lakenheath
这些人将押送你去莱肯希思
where a military transport will take you back to the States.
在那里 会有一架军机把你送回美国
How is the President?
总统怎么样了
The President is boarding Air Force One as we speak.
此刻总统正登上空军一号♥
James, you have my deepest sympathy.
詹姆斯 请接受我最深切的慰问
I can't even imagine what you're going through.
我无法想象您该有多悲痛
Thank you, Alastair.
谢谢 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
You've been a good friend.
您一直是个好朋友
If there's anything I can do, anything at all...
如果我能为您做点什么 任何事都好
No, there's nothing you can do.
不 您什么都做不了
Nothing anyone can do.
谁都无能为力
The day before we left for London,
我们动身来伦敦的前一天
I was sitting in my office
我坐在我的办公室里
looking at a picture on my desk of a beautiful woman.
看着我桌上一个美丽女人的照片
I kept staring at it.
我一直看着照片
It's been on my desk since my first day in office.
从我就职第一天起 照片就一直摆在桌上
And I knew that I knew that woman.
我知道我认识那个女人
But I couldn't think of her name.
但我却想不起她的名字
Ten seconds, 15 seconds go by, then, poof.
十秒 十五秒过去了 突然
Pops into my head.
我想起来了
It was Audrey.
那是奥德莉
I'm so sorry.
请节哀
I won't remember anything that happens today.
将来我不会记得今天发生的一切
I won't remember anything that happens, period.
我不会记得发生过的任何事 就是这样
I won't remember that I had a daughter
我不会记得我曾有个女儿
that died in such a horrible fashion.
她死得那么惨
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定你要这么做吗
Yeah.
是的
She walks first!
让她先走
Jack, you don't have to do this.
杰克 你不必这么做的
It's time for you to go home.
是时候让你回家了
You were right about what you said, earlier.
你之前说的没错
About being my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Thank you.
谢谢你
Look in on my family when you can.
方便的时候去看看我的家人
Go.
走吧
Go.
快走
I've taken you at your word.
我相信你说的是真话
But if you're lying to me--
但如果你对我说谎
if anything happens to her or my family--
如果她或我的家人发生任何不测
your entire world will come apart,
我会毁了你所拥有的一切
and you will never see it coming.
而你永远不会预见到末日来临的时刻
We just want you, Mr. Bauer.
我们只要你 鲍尔先生
That's all we ever wanted.
别无他求
I would say you're going to enjoy Moscow...
我本想说你会享受莫斯科之旅
but you'd know I was lying.
但你会知道我在骗你
Go to the car.
上车
Go.
快去
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表