蕾妮 我得你和谈谈
I want you with me on the assault team.
我想要你和我一起加入进攻小队
I thought you wanted me running ops.
我以为你要我指挥行动
In order for this to work,
为了保证任务成功
I need every agent with experience I can get.
我需要所有有经验的探员
But you need to understand
但你必须明白
this goes against every instinct I have.
这并不是我愿意的
So you need to promise me that you'll stay
所以你得向我保证
right behind me and you'll do exactly as I say.
你跟在我后面 而且要绝对听从我的指挥
Okay.
没问题
No, I need you to promise me. I promise.
不 你得向我保证 我保证
Get ready.
准备吧
Target A acquired.
目标A锁定
B Target moving towards you.
B目标在向你那边移♥动♥
20 feet... ten feet...
20英尺 10英尺
On my mark.
听我的命令
Now.
射击
Lookouts are down, you're clear.
放哨的人都拿下了 你们可以安全通过
CTU, we're moving in towards the building now.
反恐小组 我们正向楼里进发
We see you, Jack.
我们看到你了 杰克
It has become a tool
这已成为了他
for truth-hiding, misinformation
掩饰真♥相♥ 愚弄大众
and propaganda for his regime.
扰乱视听的工具
..Openly supports the masked
公然支持人面兽心
poisonous vipers of America.
毒蝎心肠的美国人
This man is not our President!
这个人怎么能算是我们的总统
He's an arrogant pretender who would sell our women
他是个狂妄的谎言家
and children to the infidels
要把我们的女人和孩子卖♥♥给
and the imperialists of the West.
异教♥徒♥和西方帝♥国♥主♥义♥列强
His terrible crimes against our people demand retribution!
他对人♥民♥所犯下的滔天罪行必须得到严惩
We're not terrorists,
我们并非像泰勒总统和她的鼠辈同僚
as President Taylor and her other rats would label us.
给我们贴的标签所说的是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Don't move.
不许动
Federal agent. Get down on the ground now.
联邦探员 趴到地上 马上
Get down on the ground.
趴到地上 趴下 趴下
Hastings, we just took a hostile out on the second floor.
黑斯廷斯 我们在二楼干掉一个敌人
Are we still good to go?
我们还没被发现对吗
Yes, Jack, you are still good.
是的 杰克 没被发现
Copy that, we need to move now.
收到 我们要继续前进
...corruption and promiscuity over our country
腐♥败♥和治安混乱蔓延到全国
and bringing back foreign dominati
把伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国
over the Islamic Republic of Kamistan.
带回到了外国人的统治之下
This is the dog that we sent to speak for our country.
这就是我们派出去为我们国家说话的叛徒
He's Taylor's puppet!
他是泰勒总统的走狗
...we've seen in a generation.
在一代人中我们已经看到
We could finally lay the foundation for real peace...
我们好像要确立最终的和平
He who is guilty.
他这个罪人
That's it, Jack.
就是这间房♥间 杰克
It's all right.
别害怕
We're not here to hurt you.
我们不会伤害你的
Where's your mommy and daddy?
你的妈妈和爸爸在哪里
Federal agent! Get on the ground now!
联邦探员 趴在地上 马上
One more word and I will kill you.
再说一句 我就杀了你
On the couch now.
马上坐到沙发上去
Jack, looks like Samir's wrapping it up.
杰克 看来萨米尔快要讲完了
You need to get in there right now!
你们得马上进去
Today we get justice.
今天我们将伸张正义
Taylor and her country want to strip our nation of progress
泰勒和她的国家想要逐步
and all defense capabilities.
让我们国家丧失所有的防御力
She es our great nation rising together,
她害怕我们国家崛起
making strong advancement in nuclear technology.
在核技术领域取得突破进展
...so much that she would charm Hassan
她利诱哈桑
and make him her subordinate.
使得他成为她的走狗
And Hassan's own greed-fueled lies and promises
哈桑从未想过要遵守他给的那些
that he never intended to keep.
自我膨胀的谎言和许诺
I have a visual on Hassan.
我看到哈桑了
Ready to engage.
准备行动
...you would do the same
如果你们的家园被侵占了
if your homes were occupied.
你们也会如此
We have thousands of volunteers who have promised their service
我们有千千万万的志愿者
and are willing to give their lives.
誓言愿为国家牺牲自己的生命
No...
不
No!
不
All he sought to create
他要创造的是一个
is a hollow, soulless nation.
抬不起头的 没有脊梁骨的民族
You will soon hear the cry to rise up and renew.
不久你们听到哀号♥就是国家重生的序曲
We will take back our country.
我们会夺回我们的国家
Remember this day, the beginning of a revolution.
记住这个革命开始的日子
It is the day we eliminated a tyrant.
这个处决独♥裁♥者的日子
Hassan has torn us apart, muzzled us, divided us
哈桑打着和平协议的旗号♥
with his condescending peace treaty
使我们倍受镇♥压♥ 离间 分♥裂♥
of subjugation to the Americans.
实则是向美国人的屈服
For this treachery, the penalty is death.
对于这种背叛 他只能以死谢罪
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I will carry out this sentence myself.
我会亲自执行这一判决
The time has come for this criminal to pay for his treason.
该是这个叛国者谢罪的时候了
Our country demands justice.
我们国家的正义得以伸张
Omar Hassan shall pay with his own blood.
奥马·哈桑要用血来偿还
Oh!
天啊
Oh...
不
Jack.
杰克
Jack, talk to me.
杰克 说话啊
The, uh, statement was prerecorded.
这段话是预先录好的
He was dead before we got here.
我们到之前他已经死了
Oh...
不
Oh.
不
Call CTU.
联♥系♥反恐小组
I want to know what the hell went wrong.
我想知道到底哪出错了
And clear the screens.
还有清屏
We were too late.
我们到得太晚了
We weren't able to save him.
我们没来得及救他
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No...! I'm sorry.
不 我很抱歉
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表