I've done nothing reckless.
我没有任何行为不检
I've done nothing reckless.
我没做过
Just reinstate Miss Reed's clearance now.
去恢复里德小姐的安检通行证吧
I'll see to it.
我会的
Victor.
维克多
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
How the hell did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I was always resourceful, Jack.
我一向消息灵通 杰克
That's what you liked about me.
你也是你欣赏我的地方
Get in here.
赶紧进来
Take a seat.
坐好
What happened?
发生了什么
I need help.
我需要你的帮助
You need an ambulance.
你需要的是救护车
No, no, don't call.
不 别打电♥话♥
That's what he's waiting for.
这样正中他们下怀
He's listening to the emergency channels. Who?
有人监听着急救频道 谁
Just listen to me, Jack. I have information.
听说我 杰克 我有重要情报
The best I can do for you, Victor, is get you an ambulance.
我唯一能帮你的 就是给你叫辆救护车
I'm out. I don't work for the government anymore.
我早不干了 不再为政♥府♥工作了
Oh, this you're going to want to hear.
我这情报 你绝对想听
Why?
为什么
Why? Because you're the guy who always does the right thing.
为什么 因为你总能做出正确的选择
There's a big hit going down.
有人策划了一项重大刺杀行动
On who?
刺杀谁
President Hassan at the UN.
联♥合♥国♥大厦里的哈桑总统
He's getting taken out.
他即将遇刺
When? Today.
几时 今天
Before he can sign this thing with Taylor.
在他和泰勒总统签下条约之前
You see? I told you you'd be interested.
你瞧 我就说你会感兴趣
How do you know this?
你怎么知道这些的
I'm the one that got the hitter into the country.
是我负责把杀手偷渡入境的
I've been setting him up with what he needs.
我安顿好了他的一切
And then he tried to take you out.
现在他打算干掉你
Look, Jack, you're the only one at CTU I ever did business with.
杰克 反恐小组里只有你和我打过交道
I need you to call them, vouch for me,
我要你给他们打电♥话♥ 为我担♥保♥
so I can cut a deal.
帮我和他们达成协议
Come on, Jack.
帮帮忙 杰克
Keep your seat.
给我坐好
Look, I swear, this is real.
我发誓 这事千真万确
Someone is trying to make sure
有人试图阻止
that this peace agreement does not happen.
这份和平协议的签订
I'm not doing anything until you give me your weapon.
先把枪给我 再说别的
Better not be screwing with me.
你最好别给我耍花招
I'm not. I swear, I'm not.
我没有 我发誓
Who's the hitter? What's his name?
杀手是谁 叫什么名字
Who's the hitter?!
杀手是谁
I don't know his name.
我不知道他的名字
He's Russian or something. Not good enough.
好像是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 不够
Who is the hitter?! Look.
杀手是谁 听我说
I know how to find him and stop him before he makes the hit.
我知道怎么在刺杀行动前找到并阻止他
But I'm not saying another word until I make my deal.
但达成协议之前 我不会透露半个字
You're lucky I'm retired.
你该庆幸我退休了
This is Cole Ortiz.
我是科尔·奥迪斯
Move Singer's team to the northeast quadrant,
叫辛格小队移♥动♥到东北角
and tell him, from now on,
告诉他 从现在起
I want updates every quarter hour.
每15分钟给我汇报一次情况
Get back to me with confirmations.
确认后打给我
Hastings wants you to expand the patrol perimeter around the UN
黑斯廷斯要你把联♥合♥国♥大厦的巡逻范围
another quarter mile.
再增加400米
I'm glad that's what he wants,
我很高兴他这么想
but I barely have enough men to cover the perimeter now.
但我的人手只勉强够覆盖目前的巡逻范围
I'll see if I can get NYPD to help you cover.
我想法找纽约警♥察♥来帮忙巡逻
Uh, Dana?
丹娜
My sister.. She said she left you a couple of messages.
我姐姐说 她给你留言了好几次
Something about bridesmaids' dresses.
商量伴娘礼服的事
I told her there was probably something wrong with your voicemail.
我告诉她 你的语♥音♥信箱可能出了点问题
I got her messages.
我收到留言了
I just haven't had a chance. These double shifts...
只是没时间回复 这加班加的
I revised the patrol protocols at the UN.
我修改了联♥合♥国♥大厦的巡逻方案
Thought you might like to take a look at it before I distributed it.
下发任务前 先给你过目
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
好 我看看
I will call your sister back, I promise.
我会给你姐姐回电♥话♥的 我保证
Thanks.
谢了
Damn it, what is the problem?
该死 到底是什么问题
Percussive maintenance?
冲击维护
That's what my network apps professor
我的网络应用程序教授
called it when I hit my computer.
看到我砸电脑时 给起的名
Can I help?
能帮忙吗
I just got the revised attendee list for the press conference.
我刚拿到最新修订的发布会出席名单
I can't get the facial recognition done in time.
来不及完成面部识别
Oh, you're running each person through individually.
你单独一个个地扫描
You can do them in a batch.
其实可以批量识别
Not if the data's in different formats.
但是资料格式不匹配
Well, that used to be true, but here.
老黄历了 现在改进了
Like I said, there's no reason to be shy about asking for help. Okay?
我说过 向他人求助并不丢脸
Don't worry. You'll catch up. You're doing great.
别着急 你很快就能跟上 你行的
Excuse me.
不好意思
O'brian.
我是奥布赖恩
Chloe, it's jack.
克罗伊 是我杰克
Jack.
杰克
How's Kim? Did you tell her about LA?
金好吗 你告诉她洛杉矶的事了吗
Yeah, but I can't go into that right now.
谈过 我现在没法细说
I need to speak to the director.
我要跟头儿讲话
Mr. Hastings is on the phone,
黑斯廷斯先生正在通话中
and he really doesn't like to be interrupted.
他很讨厌被别人打断
Well, tell him it's regarding a plot to assassinate president Hassan.
告诉他事关刺杀哈桑总统
See if that gets his attention.
看看能否引起他的关注
Okay, hold on.
好的 稍等
All right, now, give me an overlay on the UN, view from the west.
给我联♥合♥国♥大厦的层图 西侧视角
Now, overlay the distribution of security teams, please.
再给我安全控管小组的分布图
That looks good.
很好
Now, give me a comp with incident reports and Satellite imaging.
给我事件报告与卫星图像的比对结果
Excuse me, Mr. Hastings.
打搅一下 黑斯廷斯先生
Gary, hold on for a second.
盖瑞 稍等一下
Jack Bauer's on line three. He says he needs to talk to you.
杰克·鲍尔在三线 他说有事向您报告
Bauer?
鲍尔
It's about a plot against president Hassan.
事关暗♥杀♥哈桑总统
I thought you'd want to take the call.
我想您会接听这个电♥话♥
Gary, I'll call you back.
盖瑞 我等下再打给你
Mr. Bauer, this is Brian Hastings.
鲍尔先生 我是布赖恩·黑斯廷斯
Mr. Hastings, I'm with an informant that I used to run who's claiming
黑斯廷斯先生 我以前的线人说
he's got intel on an assassination attempt on president Hassan.
他有关于刺杀哈桑总统行动的情报
He says it's going to take place today.
而且行动就在今天
We've received several threats in regard to the peace conference.
我们已接获多起关于威胁和平会谈的举报
I can only imagine.
可以想象
My informant's name is Victor Aruz.
我的线人名叫维克多·阿鲁兹
I used him in the Salazar op.
他是我在撒拉扎尔行动中的线人
You should be able to pull his file. Pull it up.
你应该能找到他的档案 查一下
He's been shot in the arm-- he claims by the assassin.
他手臂中枪 说是暗♥杀♥者干的
Look, I don't think this is something you should take lightly.
我认为这事决不能等闲视之
And what does Mr. Aruz want in return for his information?
阿鲁兹先生想要怎样的回报
CTU protection and immunity.
反恐小组的保护以及豁免权
That's a lot to ask, Mr. Bauer.
他太贪了 鲍尔先生
Have you pulled his file yet?
你调出他的档案了吗
No.
没有
Mr. Hastings, I know this son of a bitch,
黑斯廷先生 我了解这混♥蛋♥
and my instinct is telling me that you need to pay attention to this.
直觉告诉我 你需要对此事引起警觉
I need more than your instinct, Mr. Bauer.
光凭你的直觉还不够 鲍尔先生
CTU isn't the organization you knew.
这里不再是你熟知的反恐小组了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表