快叫医生 救人!
We need medical assistance. Help!
我是保安 坡道口需要增援
This is security, I need help here at the ramp.
长官们 监狱主区一级防范禁闭中
Officers, main blocks are in lockdown.
准备...
Stand by...
可以进了 长官
Go, sir.
请把右手放到扫描屏上
Right hand on the screen.
验证通过
It's clear.
请过来拿回你们的身份证明
Step over there please. I'll give back your IDs.
开1号♥门
Open 1.
你还好吧 Jack?
You're ok, Jack?
协议签了 我就会好了
I'll feel ok until we get this thing signed.
我不是指那个
That's not what I meant.
人都到齐了
Ok, we are here.
- 有什么变动? - 别紧张 Jack 没有大变动
- What kind of change is we're talking about? - Don't worry, Jack. They're not deal breakers.
他还是得供出一部分恐怖组织名单
He's still gonna give a part of terrorist cells he deals with.
但他想接受二级监禁 而不是最高监禁
He just want to go to a classe 2 detention. Not maximum security.
- 你们会满足他的要求吧? - 会的
- And you're gonna give it to him, right? - Yeah.
我当事人要被带离弗罗里达州 他很不满
My client's not happy that you won't hold him in Florida.
- 协议规定他得去明尼苏达州 - 让他留在弗罗里达 一样的
- He's getting Minnesota, that's the deal. - Give him Florida, it doesn't make a difference.
别管到我头上来了好吗?
I let you two do your jobs, why won't let you do mine?
我们不想为了些小事 把问题转移到南部
Because we don't want this thing going South over small detail.
Salazar捉摸不透 不知什么时候又会惹麻烦
Salazar is instable, we can't predict what's gonna push his buttons
- 实话说: 事情很棘手 - 听着 Jack
- and to be frank: there's too much in stake. - Listen Jack,
我知道你俩用了一年时间才抓到Salazar 我深表敬佩
I know you two spend last year getting Salazar and I respect that
- 但我得按章办事... - Luis 过来一下
- but there's a protocol that I have to follow... - Luis, come here for a second.
重点不是要看管好他
Putting him away, it's not the point here.
如果他不开口 我们就白忙活了
If he doesn't talk, we haven't accomplished anything.
我花了一年时间 可不仅仅是为了抓个毒贩
I didn't lose a year of my life to arrest some drug dealer.
Salazar和全球范围的恐怖组织做过交易
Salazar does business with terrorist cells around the world.
- 拿下他们是我们唯一的目标 懂吗? - 我懂
- Bringing them down is our only objective, are we clear? - I understand.
但你什么都依着他 他会更加得寸进尺
But if you give Salazar everything he asked for, he's just gonna want more.
这是协议 他必须服从
This is the deal and he's going to take it.
但愿你别做错事
You'd better be right.
我现在任由你们宰割?
Is that my life you're holding in your hand?
可以签了
It's ready to be signed.
你在那儿吗 Jack?
Are you in there, Jack?
忘了他吧
Forget about Bauer.
我怎么忘得了那个抓我进来的人? 假装朋友接近我?
How can I forget about the man who put me here? Pretended to be my friend?
我担心你哦 Jack
I'm concerned about you, Jack.
为了抓我 你做的那些事...
The things you did to get me here...
我不想跟别人说
I wouldn't wish on anyone.
面对现实吧 你已不是原来的你
Let's face it, you'll never be the same.
哈! 我也一样
Hey! Neither will I.
我俩在一条船上
So, I guess we are in the same boat.
公开说吧 Jack
I'm about to name names, Jack.
今天对我俩都会意义重大
This is a big moment for both of us.
我太高兴了
That makes me happy,
因为我们被联♥系♥起来了
because you see, we are connected now.
也许这是注定的?
I don't know, maybe we always have been?
- 我把有变动的地方做了标注 - 我不需要看
- I've marked the changes. - I don't need to see the changes,
我只需要一只钢笔
but I do need a pen.
除非你要我蘸自己的血签字
Unless you want me to sign it with my own blood.
真有趣 我自己的血
It's kind of funny. My own blood.
在哪儿签?
Where do I sign this?
这里
Right here.
作为我的法律顾问 你干得不错
You've done a good job as my counsellor.
但正式地说 还差最后一步
In a go to guy, as they like to say here in States.
我对你坦白过很多事
I think that I own to you
- 你得闭上嘴才算尽了职 - 什么意思?
- but I don't think you have what it takes to keep your mouth shut. - What do you mean?
狗♥杂♥种♥!
Son of a bitch!
开门! 开门!
Open the door! Open the door!
快点! 快!
Do it! Now!
快叫医生!
Get a medic in here!
这都是你的错 Jack
This is your fault, Jack.
- 接下来就轮到你了 - 你想威胁?
- And what happens next is on you too. - Is that a threat? Is that a threat?
- 狗♥杂♥种♥! - 退后! 你先出去!
- Son of a bitch! - Back off! Take a walk!
你听见了吗?
Did you hear me?
你听见了吗?
Did you hear me?
接下来就轮到你了 Jack
What happens next is on you, Jack.
轮到你了!
It's on you!
Macer医生? 我们照你吩咐隔离了尸体
Dr. Macer? We isolated the body like you asked.
- 你说上面有我的名字? - 是 在尸体胸口
- You said my name was on it? - Yes, it's on his chest.
做个全面检查以防万一
Spread a full panel of tests just to be sure
- 我想我们遇到了新型3号♥类型免疫病毒 - 3号♥类型?
- but I think we're dealing with a new immuno-virus type 3. - Type 3?
那不正是你们小组正在研究的类型吗?
Isn't that the virus group your team's been doing simulations on?
对 所以才把这个寄给我吧
Yeah, I think that's why this was addressed to me.
通知反恐局了吗?
Has CTU been contacted again?
还没 我们在等你
No, we're been waiting for you.
- 你去做初步检测 我去通知指挥官Almeida - 好的
- Go ahead and start the preliminary tests, I'll call Director Almeida. - All right.
喂! 总统到SC了吗?
Hey! the President arrived at SC yet?
刚到 我们正在安排人手 情报局的已经就绪了
Just about. We're swapping at some of our people now and the secret service is in place.
- 他们在等你的评估报告 - 好 我打给他
- They're waiting for your resource assessment. - Alright, I'll call him.
- Tony 上帝知道我受够了! - 怎么了 Adam?
- I've had it Tony, I swear to God! - What's the problem, Adam?
Chloe O'Brian没使用我的数据
Chloe O'Brian does not touch my data.
如果外勤组有什么需要 她去问Jack或你 你再告诉我
If field ops wants something, she asks Jack or talks to you, and you tell me.
- 她惹麻烦了吗? - 问题不在这儿
- Did she damage anything? - That's not the point.
我部门之所以做到零故障 是因为我将一切规程做得井然有序
The reason my department has zero down time is because of the procedures I put in place.
- 她惹麻烦了吗? - 没有但我... - 行了
- Did she damage anything? - No, she didn't but I will... - Go.
Jack管他的部门 我管我的 大家都在同一屋檐下工作 懂吗?
Look, Jack's got his department, I got mine. We are all in the same roof, understood?
很好
Good.
放松点
Now lighten up.
别把自己和别人逼疯了
Don't drive yourself and the rest of us crazy.
好 请稍等
All right, hold on.
卫♥生♥部♥Sony Macer医生的电♥话♥ 还有 有Hertzog的消息吗?
Sony Macer from Health services is on the line. By the way, have you heard from Hertzog?
还没有
No, not yet.
放松 Michelle 你会得到那份工作
Relax, Michelle, you're gonna get the job.
最好是 没有我 你不能去找Langley
It had better, you're not going in Langley without me.
喂! Sunny 什么事?
Hey! Sunny, what's up?
- 很抱歉是坏消息 - 什么事?
- This is what I'm really sorry to be right about. - What are you talking about?
Cordella病毒 3号♥类型的免疫病毒 记得上月的会议吗
Cordella virus, it's a type 3 immuno-virus. Remember last month at the conference,
我提出病毒可能会被培育出来
I raised the possibility a strain could be out there.
- 嗯 - 说中了
- Yeah. - Well, it is.
有人扔下了一具感染了病毒的尸体
Someone just dropped out a dead body infected with a virus.
Tony 这些人是玩真格的 他们在引起我们的注意
Tony, these guys are serious. They blew a hole in the door to get our attention.
- 这显然是个警告 - 警告?
- This is obviously some kind of message. - A message?
- 有人携有病毒并要传播病毒? - 正是
- What? That somebody's got the virus and is willing to release it? - Yeah, exactly.
- 我们需要签发疫情公告吗? - 不 一旦宿主死了 就不再有传染性
- Do we need to issue a quarantine adviser? - No, once the host is dead, he's not contagious.
帮个忙 查一下地方部门有没有发现类似案例
Right, do me a favour, call the other county facilities and see if there's anymore cases.
好的 怎么查死者身份?
I will. What about the ID on the John Doe?
把你那的所有线索送过来 我们来查
Send everything you have over here. We'll work it up.
- 送过去了 - 好 谢谢 Sunny
- It's on its way. - Yeah, thanks Sunny.
什么事?
What is it?
进入一级警戒状态
Initiate the level 1 setting protocol.
- 你得闭上嘴才算尽了职 - 什么意思?
- And I don't think you have what it takes to keep your mouth shut. - What do you mean?
Salazar想杀Shaye 这3个月他都有机会 却为何选在今天?
Salazar wanted to kill Shaye. He could have done any time in the last 3 months. Why did he pick today?
- 他删减了他的要求 - 也许 但我不这样认为
- He's cutting his deal. - Maybe, but I don't think so.
这都是你的错 Jack 接下来就轮到你了
This is your fault, Jack. And what happens next is on you too.
接下来会发生什么?
What happens next?
反恐局
CTU.
我是Bauer 让Almeida听电♥话♥
This is Bauer, patch me through to Almeida.
- 喂 Jack - Tony 你那边有情况吗?
- Hey, Jack. - Tony, is there anything going on over there?
- 我们刚进入警戒状态 这个城市可能受到病毒威胁 - 什么情况
- We just had a major protocol come in, possible bio-threat on the city. - Tell me about it.
一具感染了Cordella病毒的尸体 被抛在卫♥生♥部♥门外
Well, a dead body infected with the Cordella virus was left at the Health Services.
估计这只是开端 我们在等人站出来承认此事
We figure it's just a first shoe dropping, we're waiting for somebody to take responsibility.
嗯
Yeah.
- 你觉得此事和Salazar有关吗? - 不知道
- Do you think that this is connected to Salazar? - I don't know.
- 不知道 也许有吧 我再打给你 - 回见
- I don't know. Maybe. Look, I'll get back to you. - Bye.
- 我需要这四个图像的复本 - 马上
- I need copies of all four images. - Right away.
- 你好 总统阁下 - Wayne 排演准备好了吗?
- Hello, Mr. President. - Wayne, are we ready for the run-through?
还差一点 工作组出了点小岔子 我们过几分钟才可以进去
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表