Ma'am, what about the delegates?
总统阁下 这些代表团成员怎么办
Just... just give me a moment.
就... 就稍等我一下
Let's go in here.
我们进去说
Please.
这边请
While we have not learned the identity of the terrorist
尽管我们还未得知
in the video holding President Hassan hostage...
录像中挟持哈桑总统的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥身份
Federal agents knew that the broadcast was coming from the...
联邦探员得知传出这一录像的地址是来自...
Yes?
什么事
Samir's men were all dead, thanks to the Americans.
多亏了美♥国♥佬♥ 萨米尔的人全死光了
Samir was the only one left, but I took care of him.
剩下的萨米尔 我也解决了
So, there's no connection to us?
那现在就和我们完全没牵连了吗
We're in the clear?
可以免除嫌疑了吧
Maybe not.
可能还不行
There was a woman there who might have recognized me.
刚在现场有个女人可能认出了我
What woman?
什么女人
She may be CTU. I'm not sure but...
我不确定她是否是反恐小组的 但是...
I've seen her face before.
我曾见过她
Where?
在哪里
Six years ago, when we were using that mobster,
六年前 当我们利用那个叫
Vladimir Laitanan,
瓦德米尔·勒塔纳的暴徒
to smuggle military weapons out of the country,
从美国走私军♥火♥的时候
she was with him.
她和瓦德米尔在一起
Are you sure it was her?
你确定是她吗
I don't forget faces.
我认人一认一个准
Where is she now?
那她现在在哪里
In a taxicab, just ahead of me,
就在我前方的出租车上
with Jack Bauer.
和杰克·鲍尔在一起
Bauer?
和鲍尔吗
Are they going to CTU?
那他们是在回反恐小组的路上吗
I don't think so, no.
我看不是
Then, it seems unlikely she recognized you.
这么说 她可能没有认出你
Better not to take the chance.
小心驶得万年船
I'll take out Bauer, too, while I'm at it.
在除掉她的同时 我会一起解决鲍尔
The Americans believe the IRK
美♥国♥佬♥现在相信伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国
were solely behind the recent attacks.
是近来一系列袭击事件的唯一幕后黑手
Killing Bauer and this woman
如果你杀了鲍尔和那个女人
would only alert them to the fact that others were involved.
只会让他们觉察出还有其他人介入此事
How long before they discover that it was us?
那离他们发现我们就不远了
It will take even less time
但要是那女人记起我
if this woman remembers me.
他们马上就会知道是我们干的
What are my orders?
我现在该怎么做
Continue to follow them-- keep them in sight--
继续跟着 别让他们脱离视线
and I'll get back to you.
等一下再和你联络
I don't have the words to tell you and Kayla how sorry I am.
言语无法形容我现在的心情 真的很抱歉
I know you did everything in your power.
我明白您已经尽了全力
Jamot, I wasn't aware that you were here.
贾莫特 我不曾知道你也来了这里
I only arrived a short time ago.
我刚到不久
I want you to know that,
我想要你知道
in our last few hours together,
在我们共同度过的最后几小时里
Omar expressed his regrets to me,
奥马曾向我表达了对许多事的悔意
not the least of which was his treatment of you.
其中他特别悔恨的是曾对你有诸多不公
I appreciate that.
我很感激
Mrs. Hassan, I realize our timing is intrusive,
哈桑夫人 我知道现在这样不合时宜
but there's something we need to discuss privately.
但现在我必须和您私下讨论一件事
Did you find him, President Taylor?
泰勒总统 您找到他了吗
The man who killed my father?
那个杀害我父亲的人
Samir Mehran.
萨米尔·默朗
Yes.
是的
He was badly wounded, but he'll live to stand trial.
尽管他身受重伤 但还会活到受审的那天
And, believe me, he will pay dearly for what he's done.
请相信我 他会为此付出沉重的代价
Kayla, darling,
凯拉 亲爱的
I need to speak with President Taylor alone.
我得和泰勒总统单独谈谈
Give us a few minutes.
你先出去一下
What is it that you wish to talk to me about?
您想和我谈什么
Mrs. Hassan, as you know,
哈桑夫人 如您所知
for almost a year, your husband and I
在过去的近一年中 我和您的丈夫一起
worked to make this peace agreement a reality.
致力于达成此项和平协议
Now, in that time,
在共事期间
I saw the kind of leader he was.
我了解到您丈夫是何等的领袖人物
He managed against difficult odds
他如何克服重重困难
to bring a fractious and contentious
将争议不断 难以驾驭的议会上下
parliament together.
拧成一股绳
But, now that he's gone,
很不幸 现在他牺牲了
your country is going to be thrown into turmoil.
您的国家也将陷入动荡之中
I am aware of the challenges that we are facing.
我清楚我们正面临的种种挑战
Why are you telling me this?
您为什么要对我说这些
Clearly, someone needs to take the reigns of the IRK government.
因为显然 需要有人来接管伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国政♥府♥
Someone who believes in the same ideals and principles as Omar Hassan,
一个和奥马·哈桑秉持同样的信念和原则
and who shares his strength.
一个和他一样坚强的精神领袖
Minister Jamot
贾莫特部长
believes that that person should be you.
相信这个人非您莫属
What?!
什么
I'm not the only one who believes it.
不只我一个人是这样想的
I've spoken to our delegation,
我已和我们代表团的成员
as well as with the other members of our cabinet back home.
还有我国其他内阁成员商议过此事了
You represent our best.
您是最佳人选
Our only real chance to preserve our government
您是我们能够捍卫我们的政♥府♥和您丈夫
and your husband's agenda.
所坚信的事业的唯一希望
You are out of your mind!
你们疯了
I am no politician.
我不是政♥治♥家
But you are a martyr's wife.
但您是为理想而殉难烈士的妻子
And history has proven that
历史已经证明
to be something far more powerful.
作为烈士之妻的感召力是惊人的
You have always been popular with the people.
您也一直深受人♥民♥爱戴
The vast majority of them want peace.
大多数民众都渴望和平
They will rally around you.
他们会团结在你周围支持你
The Council of Guardian will have no choice
宪法监督委员会将别无选择
but to recognize you as successor to the presidency.
只好承认您为总统继承人
But I have a choice.
但我是有选择余地的
You assume too much of me, Jamot.
你太高看我了 贾莫特
I realize that this is a lot to consider,
我知道您有太多的问题需要考虑
especially now while you're grieving,
尤其是您正沉浸在悲痛之中
but without a unifying figure to hold your country together,
但如果没有一个领袖人物使全国一心
everything your husband worked for will be for nothing.
那您丈夫为之付出一切的事业就是徒劳了
President Taylor, my marriage to Omar was far from perfect.
泰勒总统 我与奥马的婚姻早已千疮百孔
We had many problems for a very long time.
很久以来 我和他问题不断
I know only too well
我非常了解
how difficult it is for a marriage to survive a life in politics.
在政♥治♥生涯中要维系婚姻关系是多么艰难
But through it all, I never stopped loving him.
但一路走来 我是一直爱着他的
Or sharing his desire for better relations with the West.
和他一样有着与西方世界改善关系的意愿
If it is the will of my people and of my government,
如果这是我国人♥民♥与政♥府♥的意愿
I will take my husband's place at the peace conference.
那我愿意代替我丈夫出席和平会谈
It will be my honor to stand with you.
那与您并肩战斗将是我的荣幸
We'll make the announcement together from the United Nations.
我们将在联♥合♥国♥总部一起发表声明
Mrs. Hassan,
哈桑夫人
thank you.
谢谢
She's going to do it.
她同意了
Oh, that's incredible news, Madam President.
这消息太振奋人心了 总统阁下
I want every delegate contacted personally.
我要你单独联♥系♥每一位代表
Tell them to cancel any plans to leave the country.
告诉他们取消一切离开美国的行程
We are returning to the UN.
我们马上回联♥合♥国♥总部
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 阁下
I'll also call CTU and implement those changes we discussed
如果您批准的话 我还需要联♥系♥反恐组
if I still have your permission.
对我们讨论后的计划变动做出响应
That's your decision.
你决定吧
Do what you think is best.
放手去干
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 阁下
Where's Bauer?
鲍尔人呢
Jack left the scene, took Renee with him.
杰克已离开现场 和蕾妮一起走了
Hassan's death hit him pretty hard.
哈桑的死对他打击不小
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表