I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe they were afraid we'd hand over the real file.
可能他们害怕我们把真的文件交出去
They could have gotten our daughter killed.
这会害死我们的女儿的
Why aren't we seeing anything? We're not sure.
为什么那边还没有动静 我们还没搞清楚
Arlo's been scanning the audio source.
阿洛已经开始搜索声音源
Four minutes ago there was a spike-- very faint--
在4分钟前发现一个声音峰值 但非常微弱
sounded like a gunshot.
听起来像枪响
Did Jack hear anything?
杰克听到什么了吗
No, but he's still a quarter of a mile out.
没有 他还有四分之一英里的距离
Mr. Hastings, you'd better take this.
黑斯廷斯先生 快来接这个电♥话♥
It's Kayla Hassan-- she's in a car, she's escaped.
凯拉·哈桑打来的 她逃出来了 在一辆车里
What?
什么
Go.
接吧
Ms. Hassan, Brian Hastings, Director of CTU.
哈桑小姐 我是布莱恩·黑斯廷斯 反恐组主管
You all right? No, no, I'm not all right.
你还好吗 不... 不 我糟透了
I'm driving.
我在开车
They might be chasing me, I don't know.
他们可能在追我 我也不清楚
Where are you? I don't know!
你在哪里 我不知道
Track her cell phone; patch Jack in.
追踪她的手♥机♥ 把杰克接进来
Ms. Hassan, we're tracking your cell phone right now.
哈桑小姐 我们正在追踪你的手♥机♥
Do not turn it off.
不要关机
Just tell us what happened.
告诉我们发生了什么
They tried to kill me, but Tarin got me out.
他们想杀了我 不过塔林把我救了出来
He found a car, but they caught us.
他找到一辆车 但他们赶了上来
They shot him.
他们开枪打中了他
He's dead.
他死了
He told me to call CTU,
他告诉我给反恐组打电♥话♥
that it was the only safe place.
说这里是唯一安全的地方
Ms. Hassan, my name is Jack Bauer.
哈桑小姐 我叫杰克·鲍尔
We need to know where you were being held.
我们需要知道你被扣留在什么地方
I don't know.
我不知道
Ma'am, look, I know you've been through a great ordeal,
小姐 我知道你经历了艰难的时刻
but please, this is very important.
不过我请求你 这事关重大
Can you at least try to remember what the building looked like?
你能不能至少告诉我们那座建筑物的外形
It was dark, and it was empty.
那里很暗 而且很空旷
It-It had a vault, like a bank, but abandoned.
有一个金库 像是家废弃的银行
Chloe, did you get that?
克洛伊 你听到了吗
Got it.
收到
You need to tell my father that Tarin Faroush helped me escape,
你要告诉我父亲是塔林·弗鲁什帮我逃出来的
that he sacrificed his life for me.
他为我牺牲了自己的生命
We've got the location, Jack.
我们找到了那个地方 杰克
Republic Commerce Bank, 9621 East Broadway.
百老汇东街9621号♥ 共和商业银行
It closed a year ago.
它一年前关闭了
It's the only bank on the grid. Copy that.
这片地区就这一家银行 明白
We're going to need drone support,
我们需要无人机支援
and send a second team over to the bank.
另外派一队人赶往这个银行
We got 'em.
找到他们了
Ms. Hassan, we've got you on First Avenue and East Fifth.
哈桑小姐 我在第一大道和东15街交界处看到你了
Continue going straight, I will tell you when to turn.
继续向前走 我会告诉你什么时候转弯
Okay.
好的
You two cover this exit.
你俩守住出口
When the second team gets here, you send them down.
第二拨人赶到后马上叫他们下去
Cole, you're with me.
科尔 你跟我来
Let's take the door.
我们从前门进去
Cole.
科尔
Chloe, it's Jack.
克洛伊 我是杰克
We're in the basement of the bank.
我们在银行的地下室里
There's some kind of tunnel system.
有一个类似地下通道的系统
I've got the schematics, I'm seeing it now.
我在看这栋楼的结构图
We're going to head down a spur southeast from the vault.
我准备从金库东南方向的一个岔路下去
How many exit points?
有几个出口
Two exits-- no, three.
两个 不 是三个
Have the drone cover all the exit points.
让无人机的监控面覆盖各个出口
Arlo, I'm sending you my screen now.
阿洛 我把我的屏幕传给你
Can you get eyes on all the exits?
你能不能看到所有的出口
Yeah, ascending to 5,000.
好的 攀升到五千米
I got movement at the south exit.
南出口有动静
I've got four hostiles approaching Division Street
发现四个歹徒正走向迪威森大街
on foot, heading northeast. You copy? Yeah.
步行 朝东北方向前进 你听到了吗 是的
Cole, they double-backed up top.
科尔 他们折返去了上边
Chloe, we're moving to intercept.
克洛伊 我们准备去阻击
Where's Kayla? She's approaching
凯拉在哪里 她正在接近
the tunnel entrance now; she'll be with us in two minutes.
隧♥道♥的入口 两分钟之内跟我们汇合
Security is standing by.
安保人员准备好了
Good work, people.
大家辛苦了
Dana...
丹娜
good work. Thank you, sir.
干得漂亮 谢谢 长官
If you'll excuse me for a few minutes...
对不起 我要失陪一会儿
Targets are heading north on Orchard.
目标正前往北部的奥查尔德区
Okay, they're getting into an SUV, Jack.
好的 他们上了一辆越野车 杰克
Do you copy? Yeah.
你听到了吗 是的
Just stay with them, we'll follow.
盯紧他们 我们在后边跟着
Owen, King, you're coming with us.
欧文 金 你俩跟我们来
You take King's vehicle, you two double-back around Orchard.
你开金的车 你俩从奥查尔德区后面包抄
Chloe, I've got a shot here
克洛伊 拍到张照片
for facial recognition.
用面部识别系统看下
Send it to me.
给我发过来
It's Tarin Faroush.
那是 塔林·弗鲁什
He's supposed to be dead.
他应该已经死了
Kayla said they shot him.
凯拉说他们打中了他
You did the right thing, Tarin.
你做得对 塔林
I know.
我知道
She will die for a good cause.
她会死得其所的
Jack, Cole, come in.
杰克 科尔 讲话
Go ahead, Chloe.
请讲 克洛伊
We ID'd one of the targets.
我们确定了目标之一的身份
It's Tarin Faroush.
是塔林·弗鲁什
Kayla said he sacrificed himself
凯拉说他牺牲了自己
to save her, but he's still alive.
为了救她 但是他还活着
Are you absolutely sure?
你百分之百确定吗
Yes. What the hell's going on?
是的 这到底是怎么回事
The terrorists asked us to give them a file
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥要求我们给他们一个文件
they know we would never give them.
他们知道我们绝对不会给他们
They never expected us to.
他们也没指望我们会
Chloe, you got to put Hastings on now.
克洛伊 让黑斯廷斯接电♥话♥
I'm on, Jack.
我在 杰克
You cannot let Kayla Hassan in.
你不能让凯拉·哈桑进去
The terrorists faked her escape.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥故意让她跑掉
They wanted to get her to CTU.
他们希望她进入反恐组
For what purpose?
目的是什么呢
What's the best way to disarm new York's radiological defenses?
解除纽约辐射防护系统的最好办法是什么
Taking out CTU.
拿下反恐组
There's got to be something in the car, some kind of a bomb.
那辆车里一定有什么东西 炸♥弹♥一类的东西
You need to stop her now. Where is she?
你必须马上让她停下 她在哪里
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
She's in the tunnel.
她在隧♥道♥里
Security!
保安
Security!
保安
Dana, with me!
丹娜 跟我来
Chloe, the car that Tarin got into, where is it now?
克洛伊 塔林上的那辆车 在什么地方
Crossing into Brooklyn,
正经过布鲁克林区
taking the first exit off the Williamsburg Bridge.
在第一个出口下了威廉姆斯堡大桥
We cannot lose him, do you understand me?
不要跟丢了 你明白我的意思吗
Copy.
明白
Stop the car!
拦住那辆车
Put your hands where we can see them.
把手举起来
Dana, call the bomb squad!
丹娜 叫拆弹组过来
Get out of the car!
从车里出来
Take her.
把她带走
Bomb squad to the tunnel entrance.
拆弹组到隧♥道♥入口来
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表