Previously on 24
《反恐24小时》前情提要
Mr. Bauer, you are ordered to turn the aircraft around
鲍尔先生 命令你调头
and return to CTU.
返回反恐小组
Jack's descending.
杰克正在降落
Air Force choppers are in pursuit.
空军直升机紧随其后
We've lost him.
我们把他跟丢了
If Jack gets this evidence
如果杰克拿到了证据
and exposes the Russians,
并曝光俄♥罗♥斯♥人的阴谋
the agreement is over.
和平协议就完蛋了
The peace agreement may not be the only casualty.
和平协议也许不是唯一的损失
You covered up the Russians' involvement.
您掩盖了俄当局的犯罪事实
That's grounds for impeachment.
这足以对您进行弹劾了
There's still a chance that CTU will find Jack.
反恐小组还是有可能找到杰克的
Even if they do, the evidence is still out there.
即便他们找到了 证据依然存在
Eventually, it will surface.
最终还是会浮出水面
You need to control the evidence by keeping Walsh off the grid.
要控制住证据 您必须要让沃什"消失"
Classify her as an enemy combatant
把她列为敌方参战人员
and incarcerate her in a private facility.
并监禁在私人机构内
I've authorized a private interrogation team to acquire the evidence.
我已经授权一个私人审讯组来获取证据
Once we have it, she'll be irrelevant.
一旦证据到手 她就是可有可无的角色了
I can't be a part of this any longer.
我决不能再参与此事
I'll cite my health as the reason for my resignation.
我会以身体不适为由提交辞呈
The president's ordered your transfer to an off-site facility.
受总统之命将你转移到一处秘密场所
What do you mean off-site facility?
什么秘密场所
It's a secure location.
那是一处安全地点
Just do what he says, Dana.
按他们说的做 丹娜
Chloe, don't let them do this.
克罗伊 阻止他们
Let's go. Please.
我们走 求求你
They're gonna kill me. Chloe!
他们会杀了我的 克罗伊
Chloe, please!
克罗伊 求你了
You told Bauer you have evidence.
你告诉鲍尔你有证据
I have got nothing to tell you.
我没什么能告诉你的
There is no evidence.
我没有证据
The sooner you tell me, the easier it'll go.
你越快告诉我 吃得苦头就越少
No!
不
Mobilizing a sting operation
我们要进行一次诱捕行动
to be led by Agent Ortiz.
行动由奥迪斯探员指挥
The target is Jack Bauer.
行动目标是杰克·鲍尔
Put your weapons down!
放下武器
I can't do that, Jack!
我不能那么做 杰克
Put your weapons down now!
快把枪放下
I need you to help me gain access to Dana Walsh.
我要你帮我找到丹娜·沃什
I am giving you an opportunity to make this right,
现在我给你一个将功补过的机会
to make the people that are responsible
让那些罪魁祸首
for everything that happened today accountable.
为今天所造成的一切付出应有的代价
Chloe said she's in a safe house a few miles from here.
克罗伊说她在离此几公里的一处藏身地内
Right now it's imperative that they think I took you hostage.
现在有必要让他们认为 你被我扣为了人♥质♥
Get up!
站起来
The following takes place between 11:00 A.M. and 12:00 P.M.
以下事件发生于上午十一点到十二点间
And though fate has prevented my husband from being here today
尽管命运使然 我丈夫未能出席于此
at the culmination of his life's work,
实现其毕生最高的追求
I know that he is watching us now, looking down and guiding us
我相信此时他正在注视我们 指引我们
as we take the last steps
陪伴我们走完这最后一程
towards this historic agreement.
签署这项具有划时代意义的协议
Finally, I would like to express my gratitude
最后 谨在此将我最诚挚的谢意
to President Taylor...
献给泰勒总统
Whose integrity and moral courage have been unshakable
她的正直与勇敢在这漫长的磋商中
during the long course of these negotiations.
从未动摇
She is someone on whom my husband built an absolute trust.
她是我丈夫绝对信任之人
And I want to make it clear
在此我想明确表示
that her efforts and the efforts of the United States government to rescue him
她及美国政♥府♥为救我丈夫所付出的一切努力
were nothing short of heroic.
可歌♥可泣
My husband wasn't perfect.
我丈夫并非完人
None of us is.
我们也一样
But he carried a perfect idea in his heart:
但他心中有个完美的信仰
that peace is possible.
和平是可能实现的
On this, the last day of his life,
基于此 在他生命的最后一天
may the world come together
愿全世界齐心协力
and prove that he was right.
共同证明他是正确的
What a magnificent woman.
好个厉害的女人
Okay.
好的
Who was that on the phone?
谁的电♥话♥
Bledsoe.
布莱索
It's not the best of news, sir.
长官 不是什么好消息
Dana Walsh isn't being as cooperative as he'd hoped.
丹娜·沃什并未像他所希望的那样合作
Well, what does he expect?
那他希望什么
She's a trained enemy agent;
她是个训练有素的敌方间谍
she's not gonna to break at the drop of a hat.
她不会这么快就招供的
Look, I told president Taylor what might be necessary,
我已经告诉泰勒总统有些事非做不可
and she signed off on it.
而她也默许了
Bledsoe's a professional, sir.
布莱索可是很专业的 长官
I'm confident he'll come through for us.
我相信他会帮我们度过难关
He better.
最好这样
Sir, there was one more thing.
长官 还有件事
Bledsoe wanted confirmation.
布莱索想要得到批准
About what?
批准什么
How to deal with Ms. Walsh, post interrogation.
审讯结束之后 如何处置沃什女士
I thought we settled that matter.
我以为早就说好了呢
We did.
是说好了
So why's he asking?
那他干嘛还问
Just to double check we're still committed to the same outcome.
只是再确认一下是否照原计划进行
And what did you tell him?
那你怎么回复他的
We're still committed to the same outcome.
照原计划进行
Not that I have any idea what you're talking about.
你所说的一切我都不知情
You understand?
明白吗
Perfectly, sir.
非常明白 长官
Let her up.
让她起来
I'll give you a little tip.
我给你个小窍门
Take short, shallow breaths.
快喘气 轻呼吸
You'll recover faster.
你很快就不咳嗽了
And then we won't have so much downtime between sessions.
这样就不会浪费我们继续审讯的时间了
It's up to you, you know.
全都取决于你 知道吧
You can stop this whenever you want.
你随时都可以停止遭罪
All you have to do is tell me what I want to know.
只需将我想知道的告诉我
I told you that I was making it up.
我说了我都是瞎编的
There is no evidence.
根本没有证据
You told Jack Bauer you had proof
你跟杰克·鲍尔说你有证据
that elements in the Russian government
证明俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥内的要员
were behind the assassination of President Hassan.
就是暗♥杀♥哈桑总统的幕后黑手
I was bluffing.
我当时是虚张声势
Stalling for time.
为了拖延时间
There isn't any proof.
什么证据都没有
Don't lie to me. I'm not lying.
别骗我 我没骗你
We begin again in ten seconds.
不说就10秒钟后再来一遍
Seven, six...
7 6...
Bring it on, you son of a bitch.
尽管放马过来吧 你个狗♥杂♥种♥
Put her down.
把她放倒
Where's the evidence?
证据在哪
Go to hell.
去死吧
Gag her.
蒙上嘴
Okay.
好了
They got two sentries out in front in a black sedan,
正门外面一辆黑色轿车里有两个放哨的
one lookout on the roof,
楼顶有一个
most likely another across the street, but I couldn't see him.
街对面很可能还有一个 但我看不到
We can access the back of the building through that alley.
我们可以从那条小巷进入大楼后面
So, once we get Dana, what then?
然后呢 找到丹娜之后怎样
As painful as it is, we got to cut a deal
尽管很无奈 但我们还得跟她谈条件
in exchange for the evidence.
才能交换出证据
You mean let her go.
你是说放了她
Cole, we both lost friends today.
科尔 我们今天都失去了朋友
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表