Let's go.
我们走吧
I'm sure president Taylor's gonna be very interested
我想泰勒总统肯定很想知道
to find out what happened to my informant when I tried to deliver him to you.
在我向你移交线人的时候发生的那些事
Excuse me?
什么
Cole tried to secure that landing zone with more men,
科尔想加派人手去守卫着落区域
but instead you sent a drone,
可你派去了一架雄蜂
which failed to detect the missile that killed
使得任务失败
my informant and two of your men.
还牺牲了我的线人以及你的两个手下
Cole hasn't said anything about it.
科尔什么都没说
And neither will I, as long as you let me pursue this.
只要你让我继续追踪 我也不会说
So now you're blackmailing me?
你这是在威胁我吗
You forced my hand, now I'm forcing yours.
是你逼我的 我只是以牙还牙
You don't want to be doing this, Bauer.
你不想这么做的 鲍尔
No, I don't.
是的 我是不想
I wanna be on a plane to Los Angeles with my family.
我想和我的家人一起飞往洛杉矶
But you're not giving me another choice.
可你让我别无选择
You want to waste your time chasing ghosts?
你想浪费时间去追踪亡灵吗
Knock yourself out.
清醒点吧
I've got to stop an assassination plot.
我得去阻止一场暗♥杀♥计划
Give him the bag.
把包给他
I need Chloe to run ops.
我需要克罗伊帮助我执行任务
Fine, she's all yours.
好的 她任你差遣
Thank you.
谢谢
Anything to what he's talking about?
你对他说的有什么看法吗
The only viable lead is sitting in our interrogation room.
唯一可靠的线索正坐在我们的审讯室里
And she's the only way we're going to get to the assassin.
只有她才能帮助我们阻止暗♥杀♥行动
What's going on, Mikey?
什么事 迈克
Hey, listen, um, something came up.
是这样的 发生了一些意外
I can't make my shift tomorrow.
明天我不能去上班
So, I was wondering if we could swap.
所以我想能不能跟你调一下班
Oh, I'd be happy to, except Maggie and me
我是想帮你 不过明天我和玛姬
have a meeting with Sean's teacher tomorrow.
要去见肖恩的老师
She said he's acting out in class,
她说他捣乱课堂纪律
but I don't believe it.
不过我不信
Jim keeps making excuses for him,
吉姆一直为他找借口
but if he needs help,
但如果他需要帮助
I want to give it to him.
我一定会做到的
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He's at his grandma's tonight.
他今晚他奶奶家过夜
I'm not making excuses.
我不是帮他找借口
So, what are you saying?
那你是说
You can't trade shifts with me?
你不能跟我调班了吗
This is kind of important, so I'm sorry.
这件事很重要 我很抱歉
Yeah.
是啊
Me, too.
我也很抱歉
Whoa, Mikey, what...
迈克 你这是...
Maggie, I want you to sit down.
玛姬 你给我坐下
Jim, there's a roll of tape in my bag.
吉姆 我的包里有一卷胶带
Tear off a strip and put it over Maggie's mouth.
扯一段下来贴在玛姬的嘴上
Do it.
做啊
I'm sorry, baby. Oh, my god.
抱歉 宝贝儿 天呐
Now, pick up the phone, call captain Ravello.
现在给罗瓦诺队长打电♥话♥
Tell him you're sick
跟他说你病了
And I'm filling in for you.
由我替你的班
Now, listen, you son of a bitch, there's no way...
听着 混♥蛋♥ 你不能...
Oh! Oh, what's the matter with you?!
你到底怎么了
What are you doing?!
你在做什么啊
Next time, I won't miss the bone.
下一回 我可不会手下留情
Make the call.
快打电♥话♥
All right.
好的
All right, I'll call.
好的 我就打
Please, just leave my wife alone, all right?
求你了 放过我妻子 好吗
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表