The signing is scheduled for tomorrow.
明天就会签署文件
Dozens of world leaders are already en route to New York.
世界各国的领导都在来的路上了
We need to know if we still have a peace process.
我们得知道是否还能和平地解决
Put him on.
接通他的电♥话♥
Sir,
阁下
I have President Taylor for you.
泰勒总统找您
Madam President.
总统阁下
I cannot begin to say how relieved I am
我不知道该怎么表达对您
that you survived this terrible attack, Omar.
幸免于难的宽慰之情
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm mortified that this outrage happened on U.S. Soil.
我对这种骇人听闻的事情发生在我们国家感到羞愧
I'm the one who should be embarrassed.
我才是那个应该觉得很羞愧的人
My brother, Farhad, did this.
是我的弟弟 竟然是法哈德干的
He betrayed me, and worse, he put you in harm's way.
他背叛了我 甚至让您也处于危险之中
I should have realized what he's up to.
我应该早意识到他的企图
We can only be betrayed by the people we trust.
我们往往只会被信任的人出♥卖♥♥♥
He fooled all of us.
他蒙骗了所有人
Sir, this is Rob Weiss.
阁下 我是罗博·维斯
You've heard Farhad escaped.
您听说了法哈德逃跑的事
Can I ask what you think his agenda might be,
您能猜到他的下一步行动吗
Aside from targeting you?
除了想要袭击你以外
Uh, w-what I mean, sir, is... does he have a plan?
我的意思是 他有什么计划吗
Yes, he has a plan.
是的 他有
Regime change.
改朝换代
Isn't that what you Americans call it?
不是你们美国人的说法吗
Mr. President, we're doing everything we can
总统阁下 我们在竭尽全力
to apprehend Farhad,
逮捕法哈德
But while he's at large,
但是当他逍遥法外之时
I'd understand it if you wished not to continue the talks.
如果您不想继续会谈 我也会理解
However, I hope that I can persuade you to reconvene.
但是 我希望能说服您继续出席会议
We have come so far together.
我们都走到这一步了
And to let this moment slip...
让这个机会溜走
Would be to hand Farhad victory.
就等同于让法哈德得逞
I will not give him this satisfaction.
我不会让他满意的
If you are willing to continue with these talks, so am I.
如果您想继续这次会谈 我也会继续
I am delighted to hear it.
我很高兴听您这么说
Uh, if you could persuade
前提是你能说服
Mr. Hastings here to release me.
黑斯廷斯先生让我离开这儿
We'll coordinate with CTU
我们要配合反恐小组
so that you can return to the UN as soon as possible.
然后你就可以尽快回联♥合♥国♥总部了
I-I know that you want to be with your wife and daughter.
我知道您想和您的夫人和女儿团聚
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Madam President.
谢谢 总统阁下
You want your office back, Mr. Hastings.
你想官复原职 黒斯廷斯先生
It's fine, sir.
没关系 阁下
Can I ask what you and President Taylor agreed?
可以问问您和泰勒总统达成了什么共识吗
That I should return to UN as soon as possible.
我应当尽早回到联♥合♥国♥
We'll make the arrangements.
我们会安排
Uh, before I leave,
在我离开之前
I would like to thank the young man who saved my life.
我想感谢那位救我的年轻人
That would be Agent Ortiz.
那是奥迪斯探员
He's returning to CTU right now.
他正在回反恐小组的路上
You really should go to medical.
你真的该去看医生
Soon as I hand the body over to Forensics.
把尸首交接给法医鉴证科后就去
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
Finish my debrief, try and catch that last flight to Los Angeles.
完成我的简报 赶上去洛杉矶的最后一趟航♥班♥
Thanks, Jack. It's been an honor.
谢谢 杰克 我很荣幸
Take care of yourself, okay?
多保重 好吗
I'm glad you're okay.
你安然无恙 我很高兴
Thanks. Me, too.
谢谢 我也是
We ID'd the assassin using your video footage.
我们查到了使用你影像的杀手身份
We think he was working for one of the Russian crime syndicates here.
我们认为他为俄♥罗♥斯♥一家犯罪集团做事
Any idea which one?
知道是哪家吗
Not yet.
尚未查明
But we're bringing in someone to brief us.
不过我们找到的一个人知道
Good.
很好
Jack, it's Renee.
杰克 是蕾妮
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
Six years ago, she worked undercover with the Russian mob.
六年前 她在一俄♥罗♥斯♥犯罪团伙当卧底
FBI says she's still one of the best experts they have.
联邦调查局说她仍然是最优秀的专家之一
Have you spoken to her?
你和她谈过吗
No.
没有
I tried phoning her a few times, she never returned my calls.
我打过几次电♥话♥给她 她都没回我
She made it clear she didn't want to speak to me,
很明显她不想跟我说话
so I-I let it go.
所以我就没再打给她
I heard she had a rough time.
听说她有一阵子过得很不好
Yeah.
是的
Like, a really rough time-- some sort of a breakdown.
真是度日如年 几近崩溃
She should be landing any minute.
她的飞机随时会到
Look, she didn't want to talk to me then,
她之前就不愿跟我讲话
she's not gonna want to talk to me now,
她现在也不愿同我说话
and I want to respect that.
我尊重她的决定
So, please, don't tell her I'm here, okay?
所以别告诉她我在这 好吗
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好吧
I'll be waiting for you up in Debrief One.
我在一号♥会议室等你
We'll get you a full set of photos as soon as possible.
我们会尽快给你全套照片
Thanks.
谢谢
Agent Ortiz.
奥迪斯探员
Mr. President.
总统阁下
I want to thank you for saving my life.
谢谢你救了我一命
You're welcome, sir, but it wasn't just me.
不用谢 这不是我一个人的功劳
If it weren't for Jack Bauer and Chloe O'Brian,
如果没有杰克·鲍尔和克罗伊·奥布赖恩
I wouldn't have been in place to make the save.
我也没有机会救您
Well, I'll thank them, too,
我也感激他们
but you risked your life for me.
不过是你冒着生命危险救了我
You put yourself between me and the bomb.
你挡在了炸♥弹♥前面
My family and I are in your debt.
我和我的家人都欠你这个人情
What's that?
那是什么
It's a hazardous materials alert.
那是危险品警报
Hazardous materials?
危险品警报吗
Please wait here, sir.
请在这里稍等片刻
Dr. Hendrix.
亨德里克斯医生
What's going on?
发生什么事了
The body triggered a hazmat alarm.
这具尸体引发了危险品警报
We're reading radioactive contaminants.
我们查明有放射性污染源
What sort of contaminants?
什么污染源
Rad count's low, so it could be uranium.
拉德指数降低 应该是铀
It's just trace elements.
这只是些微量元素
There's no danger.
没有危险
U-235?
是铀235吗
It's highly enriched uranium.
这是高浓缩铀
You mean it's weapons-grade?
你是说这是武器级别的吗
Yes. How the hell did he come into contact with that?
是的 他是怎么染上那玩意的
I don't know,
不知道
but he had to have been exposed to it recently.
不过最近他应该接触过这种物质
I think I know the answer.
我想我知道答案
What is it, sir?
是什么 阁下
Sir, we're talking about nuclear materials.
阁下 我们这是在讨论核原料
If you know something, you need to tell us.
如果你知道些什么 请务必告诉我们
I need to talk to Mr. Hastings right now.
我要立刻见黒斯廷斯先生
Hey, Renee.
蕾妮
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
This way.
这边走
Didn't know you were back at CTU.
我还不知道你已经回了反恐小组
Yeah. Morris lost his job a year ago.
是的 莫里斯一年前失业了
I asked to be reinstated,
我要求复职
and this is where they assigned me.
他们就派我来这了
So what about you?
那你呢
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表