months ago. She was their Agent.
安插♥进♥了反恐小组 她是俄方间谍
If Bauer gets to her,
如果她对鲍尔招了
it will all come out, and then, and then
事情就会完全败露 然后 紧接着
this, this
这个 还有这个
will all be finished.
就全完了
It's finished anyways.
反正这早晚都会完蛋
Do you think the president wants anything more to do
你认为总统跟犯下如此罪行的
with the Russians after what they've done?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人还有什么好谈的吗
Yes, yes, you do,
是的 是的 你会的
Madame President, because you are
总统阁下 因为你要
looking at the bigger picture,
顾全大局
the greater good.
以大多数人的利益为重
How can you call any of this good?!
你竟然还认为这是利益所在
Because it is good, an undeniable good!
因为利益确实存在 那是无可争辩的利益
A peace that's escaped the world for generations!
那是数代人翘首期盼的和平稳定
That's what you're on the verge of achieving.
那是你即将创下的功绩
Do you really want to throw it all away?
难道你真的想就此作罢半途而废
Do you really think
你真的认为
Dalia Hassan will sit down at the table
达莉亚·哈桑会去与
with the people
谋杀他丈夫的人
who murdered her husband?
坐下来谈判
Who says she has to know?
你不说她又怎会知道呢
Believe me, I know how hard you worked for this,
相信我 我知道你为此付出的心血
how you sweated and prayed, the sleepless nights.
日夜祈祷 乃至彻夜难眠
I know.
我都了解
The power to make a difference--
这种扭转乾坤的影响力
that's why we came into politics.
那就是我们从政所追求的
How few of us
而我们之中又有几人
get to achieve it,
能达到这样的高度
but you have...
可你达到了
You so nearly have.
就近在咫尺
Ethan will tell you to make a stand.
伊桑却告诉你就此罢手
I applaud his-his moral clarity,
我赞赏他在道德方面的明确立场
but then he's on the sidelines.
但不管怎样他只是旁观者的立场
He can afford it.
无论作何决定他都承受的起
That's enough!
够了
Is the situation ideal? No!
这是理想中的局面吗 不
Far from it,
差得远了
but you have a real chance
而你有一个天赐良机
to make the world a better place.
来造福世界
Don't listen to this, Allison.
别听他的 艾莉森
If the treaty's not signed today, it's not the end.
今天协议签不了 并不意味着世界末日
You can build a better peace,
你还能与真诚的盟友
with honest partners.
构建更好的和平局面
"There is a tide in the affairs of men,
人生如潮 世事如浪
which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune."
唯有一浪 运筹乾坤
What the hell does that mean?
这话什么意思
The president knows.
总统阁下心知肚明
It's from Julius Caesar.
这话出自尤利乌斯·恺撒之口
It means "Now or never."
意思是 机不可失 失不再来
Madam President, I have Jack Bauer for you.
总统阁下 杰克·鲍尔来电
Where is he?
他在哪
He's at CTU. He wants to talk to you
他在 反恐小组 他想就批准豁免
about an immunity agreement
丹娜·沃什的事宜
for a Dana Walsh.
与你通话
I'll have to call him back.
我会打给他的
Yes, ma'am.
是 阁下
Madam President,
总统阁下
there is no choice here.
这别无选择
But there is a choice, Ethan,
但这还有所选择 伊桑
and unfortunately, only I can make it.
而不幸的是 只有我能做出选择
I'm going to CTU.
我要去反恐小组
To do what?
去干什么
To see Jack Bauer.
去见杰克·鲍尔
Has the president called back yet?
总统回电♥话♥了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Jack, are you sure you want to do this to yourself?
杰克 你确定要对自己这样做吗
We can take it from here.
我们可以从这里接手
The minute Dana's immunity deal is back in place,
当丹娜得豁免协议就位之时
we can roll up the names,
我们可以篡改人名
close this out.
使之作废
I need to see this through.
我要目睹全程
Excuse me.
打扰一下
The president's on the phone, line 3.
总统打来电♥话♥ 在3号♥线
She asked for Chloe.
她要克罗伊接电♥话♥
Madam President.
总统阁下
Ms. O'Brian,
奥布赖恩女士
I'm on my way to see you.
我在去见你的路上
You're coming to CTU?
您要来反恐小组
Yes, I'm almost there.
是的 我快到了
I need to talk to Jack Bauer.
我要和杰克·鲍尔谈话
Make sure he doesn't leave.
确保他不要离开
Yes, ma'am.
是的 阁下
Let Security know the president will be here any minute.
通知警卫总统马上会到达
She's coming here?
她要来这里
That's what I just said.
我刚才就说了
Have them standing by.
让他们就位待命
Why's she doing this?
他来这是为什么
She said she wants to talk to you.
他说她要和你谈谈
Why doesn't she just talk to me on the phone?
那她为什么不在电♥话♥里跟我谈
I don't know.
我不知道
You should probably meet her in Hastings' office.
你应该在黑斯廷斯的办公室与她会面
Fine.
好吧
Madame President,
总统阁下
Welcome to CTU. I'm Chloe O'Brian.
欢迎来反恐小组 我是克罗伊'奥布赖恩
Thank you, Ms. O'Brian.
谢谢 奥布赖恩女士
Is Jack inside?
杰克在里面吗
Right this way.
这边请
I want to say how grateful I am
我想说我非常感激
for all your efforts today.
今天你们所付出的努力
We've taken some pretty hard hits,
我们遭受过相当沉重的打击
but we've managed to keep ourselves in the game.
但我们成功坚持下来了
The peace process is still alive,
和平谈判进程仍然有效
and I am counting on your hard work and your vigilance
而我是完全依仗你们的努力工作和
to keep it that way.
警觉的意识才得以使谈判正常进行
I know you won't let me down.
我知道你们不会让我失望的
Thank you, Miss O'Brian.
谢谢 奥布赖恩小姐
Um, I'll go up alone.
我自己上去就可以
Hello, Jack.
你好 杰克
Madam President.
总统阁下
I am so sorry
我对沃克探员
about Agent Walker.
的牺牲感到非常难过
I gather she meant a lot to you.
我了解到他跟你的关系非同一般
Yes, ma'am.
是的 阁下
Which makes what I'm about to ask so very, very hard.
这让我如下的请求如此难以启齿
Please, Jack.
请坐 杰克
I need you to stand down.
我请你不要插手
I-I'm sorry. I don't understand.
抱歉 我不明白
I do not want you to question Dana Walsh.
我不想让你去审问丹娜·沃什
Madam President, the information that I can extract
总统阁下 我能从丹娜·沃什那里
from Dana Walsh is not limited to the murder of Renee Walker.
问出的情报不仅限于谋杀蕾妮·沃克的人
I believe she knows the names of the people
我确信她知道那些
who facilitated the assassination of President Hassan,
为暗♥杀♥哈桑总统开方便之门的人的名字
people working within the Russian government.
就是那些俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥里的人
That is pure speculation.
这纯属推测
Then grant her immunity. Let me question her.
那就给她豁免权 让我审问她
If she's lying, you lose nothing.
即便她撒谎 你也没什么损失
I'm sorry. I won't give Dana Walsh immunity.
很遗憾 我不会给丹娜·沃什豁免权的
I can't.
我不能
The peace process is back on track.
和平进程回到了正轨
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表