and the whole world's stupid.
其他人都是傻子是吧
That's just not how it is, Jen.
你想就这么算了可不行 珍妮
I don't think you're stupid.
我没觉得你是傻子
No? But you think you can buy me off with $1,000?
没有吗 那你怎么还想用一千块把我打发走
I'm not trying to buy you off.
我没说把你打发走
No, no.
别这样
What do you want from me?
你到底想从我这得到什么
You know what I want?
你知道我想要什么吗
What I really want
我真正想要的
is for you to stop treating me like some dumbass,
就是你别再像对待白♥痴♥一样对我
19-year-old stickup artist with a fast car!
当我是才19岁的飞车党小毛贼吗
You're not the only one who's grown up.
别以为就你长大了
Easy, Kevin, easy.
别冲动 卡文
I've been waiting for this moment.
我等这一刻很久了
Dreaming about it.
做梦都在想着
You owe me.
这是你欠我的
If you think that I testified against you, I didn't.
如果你觉得是我出庭作证告发你的 我没有
Don't lie to me!
别对我撒谎
I'm not lying to you!
我没撒谎
I got out of jail before you did,
我确实比你早出狱
yeah, but only because I went in as a minor.
但仅仅是因为我犯案时还未成年
No other reason.
而不是其他的原因
The truth is,
事实上
it doesn't change things,
说什么也无济于事
one way or another.
无论什么理由
See, I've done my homework.
我已经调查过你了
I know what your job is.
我知道你是干什么工作的
I'm a data analyst, nothing more.
我是数据分♥析♥师 仅此而已
Yeah, but you're a data analyst for CTU.
对 但你是反恐小组的数据分♥析♥师
You got access to all sorts of good stuff--
你有渠道可以搞到很多好东西
bank codes, port authority manifests,
比如银行密♥码♥啊 港务局货单什么的
stock exchange.
还有股票交易什么的
Access, yeah, but not unrestricted access.
我是有渠道 但不是所有的渠道
You'll figure something out.
你会想办法搞到的
You always do.
你总会有办法的
But whatever it is,
我不管你给我什么
the payout's got to be at least six figures, okay?
但必须得值至少六位数 懂了吗
Please, Kevin.
求你了 卡文
Okay, here's the deal.
好吧 听好了
You do this one thing for me,
你只帮我这一次
and I'm gone.
我就立马消失
I'll never bother you again.
两不相欠 再也不来打扰你
I can't.
我办不到
You can.
你当然能
And you will.
而且你肯定能
Since last August, we've been living and operating out of a hotel
从去年八月起 我们一直活动并下榻于
called Bella Noche on Avenida Juarez.
亚文尼达·华雷斯大道上的贝拉诺谢酒店
Can't they check that?
他们不会去查吗
Yeah, it's been set up as a safe haven for high-end criminal activity.
那是一家专门为高端犯罪提供庇护场所的酒店
They don't keep records. Have you got the name?
不会留记录的 名字记住了吗
Bella Noche. I got it.
贝拉诺谢酒店 记住了
Okay, I'm going to be monitoring you, filling in the details.
好 我会一直监听 边听边告诉你细节
Just listen to my voice.
听好我说的就行
I'll get you all the information you need.
我会告诉你所有需要的信息
He's coming.
他来了
Come on. Let's go.
下车 我们走
Yeah?
说
It's not pretty, Jack.
事情可不太妙 杰克
She had a real problem on her hands.
她的问题很严重
Talk to me.
说来听听
According to the responsible agent,
据负责她案子的探员所讲
Vladimir Laitanan was completely obsessed with her.
瓦德米尔·勒塔纳对她极度着迷
It turned violent.
以至于举止粗暴
How violent?
有多粗暴
Broken ribs, a busted cheekbone.
肋骨骨折 颧骨骨裂
A couple of trips to the emergency room.
被送去过几次急诊室
Did he rape her?
他有强♥奸♥她吗
Not according to these files,
档案上没说
but it looks like he tried a couple of times.
但看起来他至少曾几次试图强♥奸♥她
Did she say anything about this to you or Hastings?
她有告诉你或者黑斯廷斯这些没
No.
没有
What's this about, Jack?
怎么了 杰克
Jack?
杰克
The FBI tried to cover this up as much as they could.
联调局竭尽所能地掩盖了这些事
But after she left the bureau,
但自从她离开了联调局以后
Renee went into a tailspin.
蕾妮日渐消沉
She tried to kill herself at least once that I know about.
就我所知 她至少试图自杀过一次
She says she's past it, but I know she's not.
她说她没事了 但我知道她肯定没有
I can see it in her eyes.
从她眼神里能看出来
You think she's purposely putting herself in harm's way?
你觉得她是故意以身犯险来自虐吗
I don't think she cares what happens to her either way.
我觉得她早已不在乎自己的安危了
Where is she now? She's going in.
她现在在哪 她正要进去
I'm going to put you on speaker.
我把免提给你打开
Hands up.
举起手来
Turn around.
转过身去
Go.
去吧
Hello, Vlad.
你好吗 瓦德
Renee.
蕾妮
You changed your face.
你整容了
I had it done in Caracas.
我在加拉加斯整的
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Makes you look younger.
让你看起来更年轻了
I should get the name of that doctor.
看来你该向我引荐下这位医生
He's not practicing anymore.
他已经不再行医了
A sad story.
真不幸
Our little friend here
我们的小朋友说
says you were in Mexico City.
你过去一直待在墨西哥城
For what?
在那干吗
Had some business.
做点生意而已
Good for you. I have some contacts there myself.
不错 我自己在那也有些生意联络人
Yeah, I know you do.
我知道你有联络人
So...
那么...
give me names.
报几个名字给我听听吧
The Peralta-Rodriguez family....
佩拉塔·罗德里格斯家族...
The Peralta-Rodriguez family.
佩拉塔·罗德里格斯家族
Castorenas in Guadalajara.
瓜达拉哈拉的卡特雷尼斯
Ramon Jimenez.
拉蒙·希门尼斯
I know Ramon. Is his brother Luiz
我认识拉蒙 他兄弟路易斯
still running their heroin operations?
还在做他的海♥洛♥因♥买♥♥卖♥♥吗
He was killed nine months ago by the Federales.
路易斯九个月前被墨西哥联邦警♥察♥击毙了
Not since he was killed by the Federales nine months ago.
他九个月前被墨西哥联邦警♥察♥击毙了
You know, Renee,
蕾妮
now that you mention it,
既然你已经提到了
there is something different about you, too.
我发现你也似乎有些不一样了
How do you mean?
你指的什么
Your eyes.
你的眼神
Your skin.
还有皮肤
You look like hell.
看起来糟透了
Well, it's hard to look your best with a gun in your face.
用枪指着我 脸色怎么好得起来
No, that's not it.
不 我说的不是这个
Something else.
而是别的
Have you been sick?
你生病了吗
No.
没有
Maybe you picked up a little
也许是你在这一路上
Hepatitis C on your travels?
不小心感染了C型肝炎呢
Where were you staying in Mexico City?
在墨西哥城的时候你住哪
The Bella.
贝拉酒店
Bella Noche Hotel.
贝拉诺谢酒店
Bella Noche, naturally.
贝拉诺谢酒店 当然
Then, of course, you must know the government official who allows it
那你肯定该认识那位批准贝拉酒店
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表