because I won't let you walk to your death!
因为我是不会眼睁睁地看你去送死的
I won't leave you! Dalia, I said do as I say!
我不会离开你 达莉亚 照我说的做
No! Back in the room!
不 给我进去
Now! In the room!
马上进去
We've got less than five minutes. We got to move.
只有不到5分钟时间了 必须快点
Mr. President!
总统阁下
Mr. President, you can't trust him!
总统阁下 您不能相信他
You can't trust him!
您不能相信他
Come on.
走吧
These people owe you their lives, sir.
这些人的命都是您救的 总统阁下
You're doing the right thing.
您这才是正确之举
Excuse me.
失陪
Do you have the package?
"包裹"到手了吗
Yes.
到手了
You're cutting it damn close. You know that?
都他妈快没时间了 你知道吗
Yeah, there were complications.
是的 但情况复杂
Jack Bauer found out about our operation.
杰克·鲍尔发现了我们的行动
He's no longer a problem.
他已经不是问题了
Casualties?
伤亡情况呢
The entire unit. Everyone but me.
除我以外 整个行动小组的都死了
Sir, you need to know
长官 你得知道
that President Hassan is cooperating with us.
哈桑总统非常配合我们
He's here by choice.
他自愿合作的
Well, what are you saying?
此话怎讲
That he would have given himself up?
你是说他愿意自我牺牲吗
Yes, sir. We got to move.
是的 长官 我们得走了
All right. Stay on the line.
好的 保持通话
Weiss.
维斯
Look at him. He'll be dead soon if we don't do something.
看看他 再不采取措施的话他就快死了
Yeah, along with half of New York. Bishop's on the line.
是 半个纽约市的人陪葬 毕夏普在线上
He's got Hassan. Get ready to make the call.
哈桑在他手上 准备打电♥话♥吧
Bishop, we're live. You there? Yes, sir.
毕夏普我们通了 你在吗 是的长官
All right, we got less than two minutes. Do it.
好了 我们只有不到2分钟时间 开始吧
Yes. This is Rob Weiss,
喂 我是罗伯·维斯
President Taylor's chief of staff.
泰勒总统的参谋长
Do you have Hassan?
哈桑在你们手上吗
Yes, and we're prepared to make the exchange.
是的 我们已经准备做交换了
Prove it. Uh, Bishop, put him on.
我要证据 毕夏普 电♥话♥给他
He wants to talk to you.
他要和你通话
This is President Hassan.
我是哈桑总统
I'm prepared to give myself up
如果你放弃引爆核弹
if you stop the bomb.
我就准备投降
So, President Taylor changed her mind.
这么看来 泰勒总统最终还是改变了主意
No. She wasn't willing to meet your demands.
没有 她是不会满足你的要求的
I am.
投降是我的意思
But I need assurances.
但我需要你的保证
Assurances? Yeah.
保证 对
That the exchange will...
交换会...
The exchange will happen exactly as you're told.
交换会照常继续进行
What you'll do is exactly what I say.
你必须按我说的做
Damn it. We did what you asked.
该死 我们已经履行了我们的承诺
Quit stalling. We're running out of time.
别拖延时间 已经快来不及了
He cut us off.
他挂了电♥话♥
A minute and a half till the bomb goes off.
还有一分半钟 核弹就要爆♥炸♥了
Yes?
喂
Tarin...
塔林
stop the bomb.
停止引爆
Hassan will be arriving there shortly.
哈桑很快会到
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
Yes. All right.
是
Bomb was supposed to go off four minutes ago.
核弹早就应该在四分钟前引爆了
There's no report
可是岛上也没
of an explosion anywhere on the island.
任何爆♥炸♥的报道
Arlo, what's happening on the ground?
阿洛 有什么最新情况
Sweep teams are still looking everywhere. No luck.
搜寻组还在四处搜寻 一无所获
According to the deadline we've been given,
我们已经超出最后期限
we're on borrowed time.
的预定时间了
The bomb is still out there, still a threat.
核弹还在 威胁依然存在
We may have caught a break here.
现在只是暂时给了我们喘息的机会
Let's use it.
那就好好利用
O'Brian.
奥布赖恩
Chloe, it's Jack. I need your help.
克罗伊 我需要你的帮助
Reception is terrible.
信♥号♥♥太差
I can barely hear you.
基本听不到
Can you hear me now? Yes.
现在呢 可以了
President Hassan is trying to hand himself over to the terrorists.
哈桑总统准备向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥投降
That's why the bomb didn't go off.
所以核弹没被引爆
No one here knows that.
这可以头一次听说
And no one else can until I talk to the president.
所以在我告诉总统之前 还要继续保密
What's going on?
到底发生了什么
Chloe, I don't have time to explain.
没时间解释了 克罗伊
Please, just contact Tim Woods.
你只需要联♥系♥蒂姆·伍兹
He can get me a clean line to the president.
他能给我设一条打给总统的安全线路
But no one else can know that I'm calling.
但是绝对不能让人知道我打过电♥话♥
Do you understand?
明白了吗
I'll call you right back.
我一会给你答复
Who was that?
谁打来的
Search team.
是搜寻小队
Requesting updated grid assignments.
刚对最新情况作了简报
Do you need some help?
要帮忙吗
I'll ask if I do.
有需要我会告诉你的
We're clear!
这里安全
Keep them up here on the landing.
把她们带到上面来
Nothing.
没有发现
I need you to get them back to President Taylor.
我要你带她们去泰勒总统那里
What about you?
那你呢
I'm going to stay behind and look for Hassan.
我要留下来去找哈桑总统
Ma'am, I just got off the phone with CTU.
夫人 我刚和反恐小组通了电♥话♥
They're going to help me find your husband.
他们会帮助我找到你丈夫的
But right now it's not safe here for you.
不过这里暂时不安全
I want you and your daughter
我要您和您的女儿
to continue on to the Air Force Base.
继续前往空军基地接受庇护
Agent Walker will help you get there.
沃克探员会护送你们去的
She can be trusted completely.
她完全值得信赖
Mr. Bauer, my father,
鲍尔先生 我父亲做的
he did what he thought was best. I know he did.
都是他认为最正确的事情 我知道
We're gonna do everything we can to get him back,
我们会竭尽全力把他救出来的
but right now we need to move.
但现在我们必须走了
Let's go.
大家走吧
Jack, he gave himself up willingly.
杰克 他是自愿放弃的
Maybe we should just let this happen.
或许我们该顺水推舟
I already told you, it's not our call.
我说过了 这不是我们要考虑的
President Taylor asked me to protect him.
泰勒总统要我们保护好他
That's what I'm gonna try and do.
这才是我们的职责
So, please, just get them to the Air Force Base.
所以拜托你尽快带她们前往空军基地
Taxi!
出租车
Come on.
来吧
This is Bauer.
我是鲍尔
I got a secure line.
我找到一条安全线路
Good. Chloe, I need you to do something else for me.
很好 克罗伊 我要你再帮我做些事
I'm on Seventh Avenue between 53rd and 54th.
我在第七大道的53大街和54大街之间
There's a security camera mid-block.
这里有个监控摄像头
I want you to see if you can get a feed and roll it back.
你看看能否弄到监控录像
President Hassan was standing here less than ten minutes ago.
哈桑总统十分钟前在这里
I'll check.
我马上去查
Seven minutes past the deadline.
已经超过最后期限七分钟了
Do we have any idea why the bomb didn't go off?
知道为什么还没有发生爆♥炸♥吗
No, Madam President.
不知道 总统阁下
We're polling our civilian counterparts,
我们正在做相关测试
trying to determine that.
努力找出其中原因
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表