Is that what Ricker said? Yeah.
是理查尔说的吗 是的
Jack planted a bug on Charles Logan,
杰克在查尔斯·罗根身上放了个窃听器
overheard a conversation between the two men.
偷听到了他们俩的对话
Turns out Suvarov's the one who gave the order for Renee to be killed.
原来是萨瓦洛夫下令杀死蕾妮的
Does Ricker have a recording of that conversation?
理查尔有没有那次对话的录音
No. He wiped his system clean
没有 他一看见我过来
as soon as he saw me coming.
就清空了系统
But the surveillance rig he gave Jack records everything to a backup,
但他给杰克的监视设备录下了一切 作为备份
so Jack has a copy.
所以杰克有一个副本
Good. We're gonna need it.
很好 我们会用到它的
Why?
为什么
The White House just arrested Meredith Reed.
白宫刚刚拘捕了梅瑞狄斯·里德
They confiscated a data card from her.
没收了她的数据卡
Dana's evidence.
就是丹娜的证据
Exactly. The recording that Jack has
没错 杰克现在手里的那份录音
is the only proof we have now.
是我们手里的唯一一份证据了
Chloe, I don't know
克罗伊 我还不知道
that getting proof is our first priority anymore.
获取证据是我们的首要任务
We have to put an alert out on Jack.
我们得发布一条关于杰克的警报
If we do that, then Pillar will get to him first.
如果我们那么做的话 皮勒就会先下手
He'll kill Jack, and he'll destroy the recording.
他会杀了杰克 然后再毁掉录音
Chloe, we can't stand by
克罗伊 我们不能就这么袖手旁观
and let Jack assassinate the president of Russia.
任凭杰克刺杀俄♥罗♥斯♥总统
No, but we can buy ourselves time.
当然不能 但是我们可以争取到时间
Can change Suvarov's motorcade route,
可以改变萨瓦洛夫的车队行驶路线
sequester him in the U.N.
让他隐蔽在联♥合♥国♥总部内
Make it impossible for Jack to get to him.
不给杰克得手的机会
Yeah, except Suvarov's gonna be standing at that podium soon,
只是萨瓦洛夫很快就要上演讲台了
and once he's exposed like that,
而且一旦他的目标那么明显
we can't protect him.
我们就没办法保护他了
That's not happening for over an hour.
还要一个多小时呢
If we haven't found Jack by then,
如果到时候我们还没找到杰克
then we can put out the alert.
那我们就可以发出警报了
It's still taking a big risk, Chloe.
这还是在冒很大的风险 克罗伊
I know.
我知道
All right, get Suvarov's route changed.
好吧 改变萨瓦洛夫的行进路线
But you're putting me in charge of his security
但是他一到联♥合♥国♥总部
as soon as he gets to the U.N.
你必须让我负责他的安全
How far out are you?
你还有多远
I'll be there in ten.
十分钟后到
Okay.
好的
Sir, the flash about Novakovich is going out.
长官 诺瓦科维奇的报道就要播出了
You wanted to speak with the president before that happened.
你说过你想在那之前要和总统谈谈
Thank you, Jason.
谢谢 杰森
Do we know anything about Bauer?
有鲍尔的消息了吗
No. Nothing.
没有
If you don't mind me asking, sir.
长官 如果您不介意我问个问题的话
What are you going to tell the president?
您打算和总统怎么说
I think it's time she... she knows everything.
我想是时候向总统坦白一切了
All the delegates are present with the exception of Suvarov,
除了还在途中的萨瓦洛夫之外
who's still in transit.
所有的代表都到了
He'll be given the details once he arrives.
他到之后就会马上告诉他详细的会议流程
Excuse me, Tim.
等一下 蒂姆
Yes, ma'am.
是 总统阁下
I'm about to go into the protocol meeting.
我马上就要开准备会了
What's going on?
出什么事了
I wanted you to hear this news from me first.
我想让您先从我这里听说这条消息
What news?
什么消息
I tried to insulate you as long as I could,
我一直尽全力 让您与此事没有瓜葛
preserve your plausible deniability, but...
保住您有推诿责任的余地 可...
Just tell me what you're talking about, Charles.
你到底想要说什么 查尔斯
Jack Bauer isn't just trying to
杰克·鲍尔不只在
gather evidence about the conspiracy.
搜集这次阴谋的证据
He's...
他...
He's seeking retribution.
他要复仇
Go on.
继续
Bauer just murdered Mikhail Novakovich,
鲍尔刚谋杀了米哈伊尔·诺瓦科维奇
along with a good number of his staff.
及其众多手下
So Novakovich was responsible for the assassination of President Hassan?
那诺瓦科维奇是刺杀哈桑总统的幕后黑手吗
Yes. Yes, ma'am.
是的 阁下
Novakovich was the ranking member of the Russian Delegation.
诺瓦科维奇是俄♥罗♥斯♥代表团的高级官员
President Suvarov is going to demand an explanation.
萨瓦洛夫总统会要求给出解释
Actually, he's not.
实际上 他不会
Are you telling me
难道你想告诉我
that Hassan's murder goes all the way up to Suvarov?
谋杀哈桑全都是萨瓦洛夫指使的吗
Yes.
是的
But the good news is that Bauer doesn't know that.
不过好消息是鲍尔还不知道这件事
How can you be sure?
你怎么能这么肯定
Because according to a witness,
因为据一名目击者称
Bauer killed Novakovich
鲍尔在诺瓦科维奇开口说话前
before he could talk.
就把他杀了
And aside from me,
除了我以外
Novakavich is the only person who ever knew
诺瓦科维奇是唯一一个知道
that Suvarov was calling the shots.
萨瓦洛夫是幕后黑手的人
Madam President, Bauer's finished what he started,
总统阁下 鲍尔已经达到了他的目的
an-and Suvarov will be happy to sweep this under the rug.
萨瓦洛夫也会很高兴解决了这个烫手的山芋
An-and the peace agreement can go forward as planned.
和平协议可以按原计划进行下去了
This is...
这...
Really, we couldn't have asked for a better outcome.
真的 我们不能再奢求更好的结果了
Except that I am asking Dalia Hassan to shake hands with her husband's murderer.
只是我要求达莉亚·哈桑和他的杀夫凶手握手
Call Suvarov.
给萨瓦洛夫打电♥话♥
Tell him that I am aware of his involvement in this,
告诉他我已经知道了他参与了这个阴谋
and that I will see him at the signing.
我会在签署仪式上和他见面
My apologies.
非常抱歉
Thank you for waiting.
让大家久等了
How did the call go? I told the president
电♥话♥怎么说的 我已经告诉总统
about Suvarov's involvement, and, um...
萨瓦洛夫也参与其中
she understood-- not that she has an alternative.
而她也明白 自己没有别的选择
Well, that's good news, sir.
是个好消息 长官
Your new Secret Service detail's here
您的新特勤局侍卫队已经到了
to escort you to the U.N.
他们会护送您到联♥合♥国♥总部
Thank you, Jason.
谢谢 杰森
It's been a long road, but, uh...
长路漫漫 不过...
we're almost there.
曙光就在眼前
Anything new on Bauer?
有鲍尔的最新消息吗
A security camera picked him up leaving Novakovich's hotel.
一个监控探头拍到了他离开诺瓦科维奇下榻的酒店
Confirmed what Berkov told us.
证实了伯科夫所说的
Bauer was definitely wounded during the attack.
鲍尔在攻击时确实受伤了
How badly?
多严重
Badly enough that he's gonna need treatment.
严重到他需要接受治疗
Getting alerts out to medical facilities now.
正在向医疗机构发布警报
All right, also let Port Authority and INS know
好的 也让港务局和移♥民♥局知道
Bauer might be trying to get out of the country.
鲍尔可能试图逃到国外去
We'll find him-- It's only a question of time.
我们会找到他的 这只不过是时间问题
Maybe a little quicker than you thought.
也许会比你预想的还要快
Slowly, take your weapon out and pass it back to me.
慢慢地拿出你的枪 递给我
Slowly.
慢点
Start the car and drive.
开车
You saw what I did to Pavel.
你看见我对帕维尔做了什么了
I didn't have a lot of time with him.
我没有太多时间和他纠缠
You, I've got all the time in the world.
至于你 我有的是时间
So you either do what I say, or I will take you apart piece by piece.
所以你要么照我说的做 要么我将你大卸八块
Now, drive!
开车
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
The U.N.
联♥合♥国♥总部
Why? You already got what you wanted.
为什么去那 你已经得到你想要的了
You killed everyone involved.
你杀了所有有牵连的人
Save your breath.
别废话了
I know about President Suvarov.
我知道萨瓦洛夫总统也参与了
Your delegations will be joining you at the reception
您的代表团会在签署仪式结束后
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表