How do you propose economic stability
当人♥民♥内部四分五裂时
When your people are so divided?
你怎么保证稳定的经济局势呢
This is Weiss. Did you bring in Victor Aruz?
我是维斯 你们把维克多·阿鲁兹带来了吗
I'm afraid not, sir.
恐怕没有 先生
There was an ambush,
我们中了埋伏
And Aruz was killed, along with two of our men.
阿鲁兹 还有两名队员都死了
Damn it.
见鬼
Before Aruz died, he shared
阿鲁兹死之前 他说出了
Some very troubling information.
一些非常令人不安的情报
Now, he claimed that someone close
暗♥杀♥者有一名与哈森总统
To president Hassan has been conspiring with the assassin.
很亲近的人做内应
Now, we don't have a name yet, but we are pursuing a lead.
尚不知此人名字 但我们有一条线索
Tell me how, and I'd better be impressed.
说 最好别让我失望
We're tracing what might be an unauthorized entry
我们正在追查一条非法进入
Into one of the UN servers.
联♥合♥国♥服务器的线索
And you think this is the person we're looking for?
然后你认为这就是我们要找的人
Well, we're optimistic.
是的 我们很乐观
Yeah, you better hope that optimism translates into results.
你的乐观最好能变成现实
Sir, until we locate the insider,
先生 在我们找出这个内应前
You might want to consider locking down president Hassan
你考虑下盯紧哈森总统
And postponing this conference.
并且推迟这个会议
That is not an option, Mr. Hastings.
这不可能 黑斯廷斯先生
We are close to signing one of the most important treaties
我们正要签署一项这个国家有史以来
In the history of this country.
最为重要的条约
You were put in charge of CTU because you said
你之所以被派去负责反恐小组是因为你说
You could get the job done.
你可以做好这份工作
"Lean, mean and fast," That's what you said.
快准狠 这是你说的
President taylor expects you to deliver on those words.
泰勒总统希望你履行诺言
Yes, sir.
遵命 先生
I'll take this to the president. Keep me posted.
我会把这情况告知总统 随时与我保持联络
President Hassan and I still have a great deal of work to do,
哈森总统和我还有很多重要的事要做
So we're gonna wrap this up,
所以我们会尽快结束这次会议
But I would like to say that the president and I chose
但我想说之所以我和哈森总统选择
The united nations as the venue for these talks
在联♥合♥国♥总部作为这次会谈的地点
Because the problems facing the middle east have become
是因为针对中东地区的一些问题已经成为
A world concern.
世界关注的热点
And president Hassan and I are confident
我和哈森总统相信
That this agreement will lay the foundation
这项协议将为这一地区
For a lasting peace in the region.
的长久和平奠定基石
And we thank you for your time. Thank you.
谢谢大家出席 谢谢
Mr. President,
总统先生
I'll see you after the break.
稍后我们再谈
I look forward to resuming it.
我非常期待
Thank you.
谢谢
Madam president, I just spoke with CTU.
总统阁下 我刚才与反恐小组通话
There's been a development regarding the threat to Hassan.
他们发现了关于哈森的威胁的新情报
We need to speak in private.
我们得私下谈谈此事
That is really wonderful.
你的演讲非常精彩
Thank you. I'll join you later.
谢谢 一会我去找你们
Hello.
你好
You were terrific.
你刚才表现的太棒了
It's not about me,
这和我无关
It's the message that's important.
要紧的是我传达的信息
I just hope no one could see how nervous I was.
我只是希望没人看出我刚才有多紧张
Well, you hid it well.
你掩饰的很好
Are you here?
你在这里吗
Yes, on my way up.
是的 正在上楼
Do you still have time to see me?
你还有时间见我吗
I've been looking forward to it all day.
我一整天都在盼着和你见面的一刻
When?
什么时候
What did you say?
你刚说什么
When can I see you?
我什么时候可以见你
I've got half an hour before the next session begins.
下期会谈开始之前我有半个小时空闲
You meet me now, and we'll go up
你现在来见我 我们可以在
To my private office together.
我的私人办公室进行采访
I'll tell my staff that you requested an interview.
我会通知我的幕僚你预约了采访
Perfect. I'll be right there.
很好 我马上过去
I just ran a systems check on the drone.
我刚刚对雄蜂战机做了一次系统检查
Sensors did pick up the missile,
传感器检测出了导弹
But the drone didn't fire.
但是雄蜂战机没有开火
Why not?
为什么没有
I won't know until I have a chance to take it apart.
除非能拆开看看 不然我怎么会知道
Mr. Hastings,
黑斯廷斯先生
I don't want to sound like I'm covering my own ass.
我不想听起来是在推卸责任
But I did tell you that the antimissile system
但我确实跟你说过这套反导系统
Had not been tested in an urban environment.
在城市环境下从来没进行过测试
I know what you said, arlo.
我知道你说过什么 阿洛
You just find out what went wrong and you get back to me.
你只要找出问题所在并回报给我就行了
Mr. Hastings, I was right.
黑斯廷斯先生 我当初说得没错
Someone hacked into the UN database.
有人非法入侵联♥合♥国♥的数据库
They downloaded security protocols,
他们下载了网络安全协议
The schematics to the un and Hassan's personal itinerary.
联♥合♥国♥大厦平面图 和哈森的日程安排
I was able to trace an ip address.
我追踪到了一个IP地址
Did you get a name?
你找到名字了吗
Chloe's into the computer's registry.
克洛伊已经进入那台电脑的注册表
She should have it by now.
她应该拿到名字了
Almost there. Come on, chloe.
基本上差不多了 快点 克洛伊
Saying that isn't gonna make it happen any faster.
再催也不会让它变快一点
There, the computer's owner is listed
这儿 电脑主人登记的名字是
As meredith michelle reed.
梅雷迪思·米歇尔·里德
She's a reporter working for the new york courier.
她是纽约通讯社的一名记者
She's doing a profile on Hassan.
她在采访哈森
Applied for a security clearance at the un.
在联♥合♥国♥申请了安全许可证
Did she get it?
她得到了吗
My god... what?
上帝 什么
She's there now.
她现在已在那儿了
Un security logged her in 15 minutes ago.
联♥合♥国♥安♥全♥局♥在15分钟前纪录下了她
She's at the press conference.
她现在在记者招待会上
Put me through to un security.
帮我接通联♥合♥国♥安♥全♥局♥
You're clear. Go ahead.
检查完毕了 进去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, go ahead.
行 行动
This is Brian Hastings,
我是布赖恩·黑斯廷斯
Director of CTU.
反恐小组的负责人
We have a possible on-site threat to president Hassan.
情报显示现场有人会威胁到哈森总统安全
Do you have an id?
你有名字吗
Her name is meredith reed.
她的名字叫梅瑞狄斯·里德
She has a press security clearance.
她有记者安全通行证
We're sending a photograph to your pda.
我们把她的照片发到你的掌上电脑上
We just got a call about a threat to president Hassan.
接到一个电♥话♥说哈森总统有危险
The un gave us access to their surveillance feed.
联♥合♥国♥大厦把他们的监视视频给了我们
Facial recognition software is sweeping the area now.
面部识别软件正在扫面这个区域
Got a match.
有匹配上的
Northeast corner, moving toward Hassan.
在东北部角 正向哈森移♥动♥
Located the suspect.
锁定嫌疑人
She's ten yards from Hassan,
她离哈森有十码远
East side of the press section.
新闻部门的东面
Green top,
绿色上衣
Black skirt, black jacket!
黑色裙子 黑色夹克
There she is. Go, go, go, go, go, go!
就是她了 快 快 快
Everybody, move back! Move back! What are you doing?
所有人后退 后退 你做什么的
I'm a reporter. I have clearance.
我是记者 我有通行证
Move back!
后退
Meredith?
梅雷迪思
I'm a journalist! I'm a journalist. I have credentials.
我是个记者 我是个记者 我有资格证
We got a call from CTU about a threat to your life.
我们接到了反恐小组的电♥话♥ 称你存在威胁性
Keep moving, keep moving.
继续行动 继续行动
Mr. President...
总统先生
Come on!
快点
You're making a mistake.
你们犯了一个错误
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表