That's all.
好了 就这样
Cole?
科尔
We went over this.
我们已经讨论过了
All we have to do is act natural.
只要我们表现得自然点就可以了
Keep our heads.
保持冷静
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
I am not worried about me.
我担心的不是自己
You can't really be this calm after what just happened.
发生了那样的事你怎么还能这么冷静
You've never broken a law in your life.
你这辈子还没触犯过任何一条法律
Cole.
科尔
What do you want me to say?
你要我说什么
I don't know! Anything. Tell me you hate me.
我不知道 随便说点 说你恨我也行
Tell me that you'll never forgive me for lying to you.
告诉我你永远不会原谅我对你有所隐瞒
We're not doing this now.
现在不是这么做的时候
I told you to walk away... Not now!
我叫你别管的... 现在别说了
We're in the middle of a radiological threat.
我们正处于核危机中
We got jobs to do.
我们还身负重任
When it's over, then we'll talk.
事件平息后 我们会有时间谈的
Look, I can't promise things are going back to the way they were.
我无法保证一切会恢复如旧
But I wouldn't have done what I did if I didn't still love you.
但如果我不爱你是不会这么做的
You two have holy hell to answer for.
你俩可要为眼前糟糕的局面负责
Sir, I'm sorry. I can explain... Save it.
抱歉长官 我可以解释 省省吧
If you were following up a lead,
如果你那时在追查某条线索
you should have been updating me every 20 minutes.
你应该每二十分钟向我汇报一次
You broke protocol.
但你坏了规矩
The lead didn't pan out. Witness proved to be unreliable.
线索无效 目击者被证实并不可靠
But you're right, sir, there's no excuse.
但您是对的 长官 不找任何借口
I should have called in.
我早该向您汇报情况的
And you were supposed to be servicing a faulty relay station.
而你本该去修复那个有故障的中继站
Yet I see you found time to change your clothes.
但你居然还有时间去换了身衣服
Look. I don't know what's going on with you two
听着 我不知道你俩到底去干嘛了
and, frankly, I don't care.
而且坦白说 我也懒得管
If we weren't at high alert,
要不是看在我们正身陷危机
and you weren't the best at what you do,
而你们又是我最出色的手下的份上
you'd both be out on your asses for this.
早就让你们卷铺盖回家了
I'm going to ask you once.
我只问你们一次
Whatever it is, are you finished?
不管是什么事 你们完事了吗
Yes, sir. Good.
是的 长官 很好
Walsh, until further notice,
沃什 在接到进一步通知以前
you will answer to Chloe O'Brian.
你将受克罗伊领导
She will fill you in on what she needs from you.
她会根据需要安排你的任务
Bauer has a situation at St. Julian's Hospital.
鲍尔在圣朱利安医院出任务
I need you to assemble a team,
我要你集结一支小队
pick up an Elaine Al-Zacar from East 117th
到117号♥东大街去接一个叫伊莲·艾尔泽卡的人
and take her to him.
然后带她去见杰克
Is she a hostile? Unclear.
她是敌是友 不清楚
Arlo will fill you in on the details. Yes, sir.
阿洛会向你提供详细信息 是 长官
How you perform from this point
从现在开始 你们的表现
will determine whether or not you salvage your careers.
将决定你们是否能保住自己的饭碗
Now, get to work. Sir.
去干活吧 是
Yes?
喂
I'm in place.
我已就位
I've managed to tap into the hospital's security cameras.
我已经侵入了医院的监控录像
But we can only pick up audio in the hallway outside the room.
但我们只能收到房♥间外走廊的音频信♥号♥♥
CTU has set up a command center there.
反恐小组在那里设立了指挥中心
Can you see Marcos?
你能看到马科斯吗
Yes. He's still working on the detonator.
是的 他还在处理引爆器
Are you able to gauge his progress?
你能估计出他的进展吗
He already has one of the four circuits reconfigured.
他已经重置了四个线路中的一个
We're arriving at the landing now.
我们快到渡轮码头了
Soon we'll be able to transport the rods into Manhattan.
很快我们就能把浓缩铀棒运进曼哈顿了
Are CTU's radiation sensors down?
屏蔽掉反恐小组的辐射探测器了吗
Not yet. But we'll be ready.
还没有 但很快就作安排
Call me when Marcos is dead.
马科斯死了再打给我
Port Authority's reporting
港口管理局报告
no hits on the radiation sensors at the Holland,
位于荷兰隧♥道♥ 市中心区和林肯隧♥道♥的
Midtown and Lincoln Tunnels.
辐射探测器没有异常
I don't see any stream updates for the GW,
我没有发现对乔治·华盛顿大桥
Brooklyn or Queens crossings.
布鲁克林区和皇后区渡口的数据更新
What the problem?
这是怎么回事
MTA's providing that feed on a dedicated sublink
纽约运输署正在一条专用子线路上传输画面
to prevent a server overload.
以避免服务器过载
You can access it yourself on the system's Ethernet port.
你可以在系统以太网端口上获得数据
So there's really no problem.
所以目前真的没任何异常
There's no way I could have known that
你不及时更新数据
since you didn't put that in your hourlies.
我怎么可能会知道这些
Right. I will do that next time.
好吧 下不为例
I know this must be hard for you, having to report to me
我知道你很难接受降级之后
since you've been demoted.
不得不向我汇报
It's okay, Chloe, I deserved it.
没关系的 克罗伊 我活该
Yeah, you did.
是啊 没错
I just want you to know
我只是想说
I'm actually glad you didn't get fired or anything and...
我很庆幸你没有被炒鱿鱼什么的
Hang in there.
振作起来
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢 我感激不尽
Where are we on aerial detection?
我们的空中无人机探测情况如何
I've got drones covering every inch of the waterfront
无人机监控范围覆盖了渡口每一寸土地
with their radiation detectors cranked up.
机上的辐射探测器已全部启动
If they try to bring the fuel rods into the city by boat,
如果他们企图把浓缩铀棒用船运进城
we'll spot them.
我们立即就能发现他们
Easily.
轻而易举
Look, I know you probably hate my guts right now,
我知道你现在可能对我恨之入骨
but I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry.
但我只是想告诉你我很抱歉
For telling Cole about you and that other guy.
对科尔讲了你和那个男人的事
I mean, you were definitely messing up,
我是说 你的情况已经够糟的了
and with the threat of those rods out there...
却还要面对这场核危机...
Don't worry about it, Arlo.
不必担心了 阿洛
So is he gone?
那他走了吗
Who?
谁啊
You know.
你知道的
The other guy.
另一个男人
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, he's gone.
是的 他走了
So, you and the Boy Scout are okay?
那么你和那童子军队员没事了吧
We'll get through it.
我们会度过难关的
I'm glad.
我很欣慰
But if for some reason that changes... I know.
但如果有什么变故的话 我明白
Meaning, if you ever decide you want to trade up...
我是说 如果你决定要换换口味的话
I got it.
我懂你的意思
Sir, we got the intercom to the chamber working.
长官 我们恢复了氧舱的内部通话系统
You should be able to talk to the suspect.
您可以与嫌犯交谈了
Good. Tell CTU I'll keep my comm up
很好 通知反恐小组我会打开耳麦
So they can monitor. Yes, sir.
以便他们监听 是 长官
Marcos, my name is Jack Bauer.
马科斯 我叫杰克·鲍尔
I'm working with CTU.
我为反恐小组工作
I know the original plan was
我知道原计划是
to smuggle the fuel rods back to the IRK
把浓缩铀棒偷运回伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国
to reconstitute their nuclear program.
来重启他们的核计划
So I'm just guessing
那我猜
that helping to deliver a dirty bomb
协助偷运一颗会使
to New York City which will cost the lives of tens of thousands of innocent people
数万无辜平民丧命的核弹到纽约
isn't exactly what you signed on for.
可不是你行动的初衷吧
But the truth is if you do this,
而事实是如果你这么做了
you'll be killing the IRK.
你将会毁掉伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国
By bombing New York City,
你是在用核弹袭击纽约
you're going to force President Taylor to retaliate, and she will, hard.
来逼着泰勒总统发动反击 她绝不会心慈手软
You can't possibly want that.
你不会想看到那悲剧发生吧
It doesn't matter what I want.
我想要什么无所谓
This so-called peace agreement,
这个所谓的和平条约
it's just Hassan signing away my country's ability to defend itself,
只是哈桑要签字放弃我国的国防能力
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表