Five minutes before the intrusion
时间是入侵联♥合♥国♥服务器
Into the UN server, this man was going
之前的5分钟 这个男人走进了
Into the service entrance of the building.
公♥寓♥大厦的入口
Ten minutes later, he left.
10分钟以后 他离开了
What if he went into her apartment and used her laptop
万一是他进入她的公♥寓♥用她的手提
To break into the servers?
入侵服务器呢
Sounds a little thin.
听起来有些牵强
Don't you think we found her kind of fast,
难道你不觉得我们如此"神速"的发现她
And that it was a little too easy?
容易地让人怀疑吗
Why are you showing me this?
你为什么给我看这些
Why don't you just take it to Hastings?
为什么不拿给黑斯廷斯看
Hastings doesn't think I know what I'm doing.
黑斯廷斯认为我不知道我在干什么
He won't listen to me. He might listen to you.
他不会听我的 但他也许会听你的
Chloe, I'm here for my debrief.
克罗伊 我只是来这做简报的
Kim's on her way.
金已经在路上了
I'm leaving on a plane to Los Angeles
我要坐飞机去洛杉矶了
With my family in an hour.
一小时后和家人一起走
I'm just asking you to talk to him.
我只要求你和他谈谈
It'll take ten minutes.
最多10分钟
If the assassin framed Reed
如果暗♥杀♥者是以里德为幌子
To create a diversion,
来分散我们的注意力的话
That means we have the wrong person in custody.
那意味着我们抓错人了
That he still has someone inside Hassan's delegation.
那么内应依然还在哈森的代表团里
I'm sorry, Chloe, it's not my problem.
抱歉 克罗伊 这已经不是我的问题了
Please, let's just continue with the debrief.
所以 让我们继续做简报吧
Newscaster: nor will they confirm any fatalities.
新闻 他们也不会确认任何伤亡
There is no evidence at this time to support the theory
没有任何证据表明
That the two incidents are related.
这两件事间有任何关联
We're still waiting for an official statement
我们仍然在等待官方陈词
As to why this reporter was arrested.
解释为什么逮捕了这位记者
At this time we can confirm that
此刻 我们唯一能确认的是
her name is Meredith Reed...
她的名字叫梅瑞狄斯·里德
I'm so glad you're all right.
太好了 你没事
I can't believe this happened.
我不能相信发生的一切
...has yet to comment. In other news...
此事目前还没有评论 另一则新闻...
It's hard to believe, Kayla.
的确难以置信 凯拉
I just don't understand how this woman got so close to you.
我不明白为什么这个女人离你那么近
She's a journalist.
她是个记者
She had security clearance.
她有安全权限
Do all reporters get these clearances?
所有的记者都有吗
No, but she's writing an article on me.
不 但她写我的专访
You know that, Dalia.
你知道的 达莉娅
She was given special access.
她被授予特权进入
You gave her that access?
你给她特别通行权了
Yes, I did. I did it.
是的 是我授予的
This article was important for me.
这篇报道对我很重要
I wanted to get my message across to the American public.
我希望引起美国公众的主意
That's the only reason?
就为了这个
Yes, that's the only reason! What other reason?
是的 还有什么更重的原因吗
If you have something to say, then say it.
如果你有什么要说的就说吧
You should never have let her into our lives.
你不该把她卷入到我们的生活中来
You put us all in danger.
是你让我们陷入了危境中
Please, stop.
求你们别吵了
Excuse me.
抱歉打扰下
I just spoke to the un press director.
我刚和联♥合♥国♥新闻社的指挥官谈过了
We're going to make a public statement.
我们将要召开一个发布会
Make sure I see it first.
确保我能第一时间看到报告
Omar, may I speak with you alone?
奥马 能跟你单独谈谈吗?
Excuse us.
让我们单独呆一会儿
They've taken meredith reed to CTU.
他们把梅瑞狄斯·里德带去反恐小组了
I can't believe she's part of this.
我不相信她竟然也参与了
What reason could she have to help someone kill me?
她为什么想置我于死地呢
What reason does any American have to do anything?
美国人做任何事都只出于一个目的
Money.
金钱
They found incriminating files on her computer, omar.
反恐小组在她电脑上发现了证据 奥马
Whether you want to believe it or not, she is guilty.
无论你相信与否 她是有罪的
And she's going to talk.
而且她准备去坦白一切
I need to know what she's going to tell them
我要知道她会怎么
About your relationship.
说你们之间的关系
Be honest with me.
告诉我真♥相♥吧
Tell me everything.
一切的一切
It started three months ago in B'dar.
三个月前 在巴达
We met for an interview in her hotel room.
我在她下榻的旅馆接受了一个采访
Dalia and I had been fighting that day.
那天我和达莉娅刚吵完一架
She used you, omar.
她利用了你 奥马
She almost cost you your life.
她几乎让你丧命
And if this affair becomes public,
如果这件事公诸于众
It will destroy your credibility
将会导致你身败名裂
And everything that you've worked for.
并且你所有的努力都将付诸东流
I don't need you to tell me the consequences.
我不用你来告诉我结果
If she talks to the Americans, you must deny it.
如果她告诉了美国人实情 你必须否认
It never happened.
一切都是子虚乌有的
Look, omar, I know you're thinking
奥马 我知道你在想什么
You must do the honorable thing and confess the truth.
识时务者为俊杰
That would be a terrible mistake.
不要再执迷不悟了
I need to be with my family.
我要和我的家人呆在一起
Yes?
喂
I just spoke with my brother.
我刚和我哥哥谈过了
I told him to deny the affair.
我让他否认发生的一切
What did he say?
他怎么想的
He's going to consider it.
他正在考虑
Press him harder.
继续给他施压
The reporter's claims need to be discredited.
那个记者的发言必须被抹除
CTU needs to continue to think she's my contact on the inside.
反恐小组需要继续关注她
I understand.
我知道了
We only need another hour.
我们只要再争取一个小时
I'll be ready to move by then.
计划就都准备就绪了
Arlo. Hey.
阿洛 你好
I need your help decrypting that file
我需要你帮我解密在里德
They found on Reed's computer.
电脑上找到的那个文件
I broke off a section.
我截取了其中一个片段
It should be on your screen.
应该已经显示在你的屏幕上了
What filter do you want me to run it through?
你想让我用哪个过滤器来扫描这个文件
Esquire nine.
埃斯奎尔 9号♥
No problem.
没问题
And, arlo--
阿洛 还有
You can stop staring at my breasts now.
不要在盯着我的胸部看了
So when are you going to drop captain America
你要什么时候才会甩了美国队长
And find yourself a real man?
找个真男人呢
I'm still thinking about it.
我正在考虑呢
Well, don't take too long.
别想的太久了
I might lose interest.
我可能会失去兴趣的
Let me know what you find.
发现了什么立刻告诉我
Dana Walsh.
黛娜·沃什
Hello?
喂
Dana Walsh. I like that.
黛娜·沃什 我喜欢这个名字
You picked a good name for yourself.
你为自己挑了个好名字哦
That's actually better than the one your mama picked for you.
比你母亲为你取的名字好听多了
Whoever this is, I told you to stop calling me.
不管你是谁 别再打给我了
Yeah, I know what you told me, Jenny.
我知道你说了什么 珍妮
My name is not Jenny.
我的名字不叫珍妮
You must be mistaking me for someone else.
我想你打错电♥话♥了
Oh, am I?
哦 是吗
Yes.
是的
That's funny. 'cause you sound a lot like this girl
真有趣 你说话像极了那个我在盐泉城
I used to know from Rock Springs named Jenny Scott.
认识的的女孩珍妮·斯科特
She was a wild thing, man.
她很狂野
We used to do some crazy stuff.
我们曾一起做过疯狂的事
The next time you call me,
如果你再骚扰我
I promise you I will contact the police.
我就去报♥警♥了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表