Tell them to move the search team to the northeast.
让搜查小队去东北面
Do it.
照我说的做
You want to live?
你还要命吗
Make the call.
快打电♥话♥
This is Cole Ortiz
我是科尔·奥迪斯
in the southwest corner of the building.
正在大楼的西南角
I'm in pursuit of the assassin.
我正在追刺客
He's with me now.
他正与我在一起
You okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay.
是的 是的 我没事
Okay.
好的
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Mr. President, Brian Hastings.
总统阁下 我是布莱恩·黒斯廷斯
We spoke on the phone.
我们通过电♥话♥
We're glad you're here. Please follow me.
很高兴你没事 跟我走
Is my family here?
我的家人在这里吗
No, sir. We'll try and get you all together shortly.
没有 阁下 我们会尽快让你们团聚
Are they all right?
他们没事吧
Your wife and daughter are fine.
您的妻女都没事
And my brother?
我弟弟呢
Was he hurt?
他受伤了吗
No, sir.
没有 阁下
Mr. President...
总统阁下
It appears your brother was involved with the attack.
您的弟弟和这场袭击有关
My brother?
我弟弟吗
Yes, sir.
是的
That can't be right.
这不可能
Bring him to me. I need to talk to him.
带他来见我 我要和他谈谈
Unfortunately, we don't know where he is at the moment.
不好意思 我们现在也找不到他
Then how can you be sure it was him?
那你是怎么确定是他的
Mr. President, after the explosion,
总统阁下 爆♥炸♥后
He killed one of my men to facilitate his own escape.
他杀了一个警务人员以便逃跑
There were witnesses, including your wife and daughter.
到处都是目击者 包括您的妻子和女儿
He's the insider we've been looking for.
他就是我们要找的内线
There's no doubt.
毫无疑问
Excuse me, sir. I'm sorry for interrupting.
打扰一下 我很抱歉打断
You asked for any updates about the assassin.
你问我关于刺客的最新消息
And?
然后呢
He's dead. Jack just called it in.
他死了 杰克刚刚打来
He uplinked some video footage that you need to see.
他上传了一些视频片段 你有必要看看
I'll be there in a minute.
我一分钟后过去
Don't let me keep you from your job.
别因为我妨碍了你的工作
Thank you, sir.
多谢 阁下
No, thank you. I owe you my life.
不 我应该谢谢你 我欠你一条命
Conference room.
去会议厅
Uh, Mr. Hastings, uh...
黑斯廷斯先生
Meredith Reed,
梅瑞狄思·里德
The woman you brought here for questioning, where is she?
你带过来问话的女士 她在哪
Still here.
仍然在这
Looks like she'll be cleared of any wrong doing.
看来她可以洗脱罪名
I'd like to talk to her.
我想和她谈谈
I'll arrange it.
我会安排的
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me.
先走一步
I saw that. What?
我看到了 什么
The way you looked at me when he thanked me for saving his life.
当他说感谢我救了他的命时 你看我的眼神
You think he should have been thanking you?
你觉得他应该感谢你吗
I was actually thinking he should thank Jack,
我觉得他应该感谢杰克
then Cole, then maybe me.
然后是科尔 其次才是我
I underestimated you, Chloe.
我低估你了 克罗伊
You saw what was really going on,I did not.
你一眼就看清了事实 而我没有
It was a major save.
绝对是力挽狂澜
And my report will state that.
我在报告中会说明的
Chloe said you have some video to show me.
克罗伊说你有录像要给我看
Yes, sir. Take a look.
是的 长官 请看
These are images uplinked by Jack Bauer
这个图像是杰克·鲍尔
From the bomb site.
在被炸后的废墟附近拍的
It's the assassin who was targeting Hassan.
这就是那个要暗♥杀♥哈桑的刺客
We have an ID? Not yet.
我们查清他的身份了吗 目前没有
But I believe we do have a workable lead.
但是我觉得我们有个可行的方法
These are tattoos off the two men who attempted
下午想要除去我们线人的那两个人
To take out our informant this afternoon.
有着同样的纹身
Same as the assassin.
和这个刺客一样
We believe they indicate membership
我们觉得他们隶属于一个机构
In a particular Russian crime syndicate.
一个特殊的俄♥罗♥斯♥犯罪集团
What's a Russian gang have against
为什么俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮要反抗
The leader of the Islamic Republic?
一个伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国的领导
I don't know.
不知道
Could just be hired muscle.
也许只是雇来的
But when the photos arrived, I ran them by the FBI.
当照片传过来的时候 我给了联调局
Turns out, they had an agent undercover working with
结果是 他们前几年有个卧底
The Russian mob here several years ago.
潜伏在俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
A woman. Contact her.
是个女人 联络她
Already done. I have a helicopter bringing her in now.
已经联♥系♥了 一架直升机正把她送过来
Chloe, I think you worked with her.
克罗伊 我想你们共事过
Renee Walker.
蕾妮·沃克
Says here she's no longer with the FBI.
这里写道她不为联调局工作了
It's true.
是的
She resigned over an internal dispute.
她因为内部矛盾而辞职
Meaning she was fired
意思是她被开除了
And her records have been sealed.
她的档案也被密封了
What are we getting into here?
那我们还让她来干什么
Sir, we are only using her to brief us.
长官 我们只是利用她介绍情况
These Russian groups are secretive
那些俄♥罗♥斯♥组织非常神秘
To the point of paranoia.
尤其是疑神疑鬼的
She's the only one who ever got close.
她是唯一一个可以靠近的人
President Omar Hassan was not harmed in the attack,
奥马·哈森在这次袭击中并没有受伤
and has since been taken to a secure location.
现在正处于一个安全的地方
Confirmed fatalities now stand at three...
恶性事件的伤亡人数增加到三人
including a police officer.
还包括一位警员
Yes?
喂
Why is my brother still alive?
为什么我哥哥还活着
You're upset, Farhad.
你恼火了 法哈德
Justifiably.
无可非议
Your man failed!
你的手下失手了
Once you have the materials in your possession,
一旦你拿到了那些材料
Your brother, his peace conference,
你哥哥 他的和平会议
None of that matters.
这些都无关紧要了
Isn't that what you told me?
那不是你告诉我的吗
All you have to do is stay calm and stick to your plan.
你现在要做的就是保持冷静并且继续你的计划
Or should I be looking for another buyer?
或者我应该找另外一个买♥♥家
I'll be there soon.
我马上就到那儿
Good.
好
We'll have a nice meal waiting.
我们可以好好吃顿饭
And we'll talk.
谈一谈
I've been informed that the bomb threat was a hoax.
我了解到那个爆♥炸♥只是个恶作剧
That's confirmed, Madam President.
那是真的 总统阁下
We've swept the negotiating chamber with sniffer dogs
我们用警犬和雷达探测器
And ground- penetrating radar.
清查了谈判地点
I can assure you, it's safe.
我可以保证 很安全
I'm glad to hear it.
我很高兴听你这么说
Hassan is standing by at CTU.
哈桑此刻正在反恐小组待着
How is he, Rob?
他怎么样
Well, he narrowly escaped
他刚侥幸逃脱
being blown to pieces by his own brother, so not too well.
没被自己的弟弟炸成碎片 肯定很不好
But your call to him can't just be all sympathy and concern.
但是你的通话不能只表达同情和关心
We need to know where he stands with the talks.
我们需要知道他站在哪一边
It's hardly the time.
时机不对
No, it's exactly the time.
不 时机正好
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表