You wouldn't do that. You're a federal agent.
你不会这么做的 你是联邦探员
Truth is, I'm not, really.
事实上 我不是
Well, not anymore.
或者说 不再是了
I'm more of a specialist that they brought in for today.
今天我更像是他们请来的特邀专家
If you knew who I was,
如果你知道我是谁
and things I've done before in my life,
还有我以前做过些什么事
you would know that I'm not bluffing.
你就知道我不是在虚张声势了
So, go ahead.
所以 动手吧
Blow yourself up into a million pieces.
把你自己炸成碎片吧
First thing I'm going to do is I'm going
之后的我要做的第一件事就是
to make your mother come in here and clean it up.
让你母亲进来给你收拾残骸
And then I'm going to take her to the blast site.
然后我就会把她带到爆♥炸♥现场
Do you know how long it takes a human body
你知道人体吸收足以致命的铯137
to absorb a lethal dose of cesium 137?
需要多长时间吗
Five seconds.
五秒钟
Followed by 12 days of pain
接下来就是12天的极度痛苦
that's so agonizing, morphine can't even touch it.
甚至吗♥啡♥都无济于事
You got a decision to make.
你得做个决定了
Make it carefully.
想清楚了
You're not gonna hurt my mother.
你不会伤害我妈妈的
I am done playing with you.
我跟你玩够了
You look into my eyes.
你看着我的眼睛
Look in my eyes!
看着我的眼睛
You think I'm joking.
你觉得我在开玩笑吗
What happens to your mother is because of you.
你妈妈要经历的痛苦 都是因为你
Only you.
都是你的错
If I open the door and I come out,
如果我打开门 走出来
you promise you won't hurt her?
你就保证不会伤害她
You promise you'll leave her alone?
你保证以后不再碰她
I give you my word.
我说话算话
Cole, I've got some action on the door.
科尔 开门以后我会立即行动
Put your hands up now!
举起手来
Walk towards me!
过来
Move!
快
Down on your knees!
跪下
Put your hands behind your head and interlock your fingers!
十指交叉放在脑后
Don't you move!
别动
Cole, I got four lights on.
科尔 炸♥弹♥有四盏指示灯还亮着
Damn it!
见鬼
Cole, I got four lights on!
科尔 炸♥弹♥有四盏指示灯还亮着
We need bomb techs now.
需要炸♥弹♥专家
The suspect's come out of the chamber,
嫌犯从密封舱里出来了
but he's managed to arm the vest.
但他已启动了炸♥弹♥
I repeat, he has armed the vest.
重复一遍 他已启动了炸♥弹♥
We need bomb techs here to disable it now!
需要炸♥弹♥专家火速前来解除炸♥弹♥
Samir, Marcos is out of the chamber.
萨米尔 马科斯从密封舱出来了
What?! They must have talked him out of it,
什么 他们一定劝降成功了
but he's rearmed the vest.
但他已经重启了炸♥弹♥
You're sure? He's still wearing it?
你确定他还穿着炸♥弹♥背心吗
Yes, I think so.
没错 我确定
Hang up right now and transmit the fail-safe.
马上挂电♥话♥ 传送自动防故障装置信♥号♥♥引爆
Let's move!
行动
Keep you men back! I know the circuit pattern!
让大家退后 我熟悉这种电路模式
I'm looking for four common leads before I can disarm it.
接触炸♥弹♥前我先找出四根常线
What's happening?! What is that?!
怎么了 那是什么
Cole, they must have triggerd a fail-safe.
科尔 他们一定启动了自动防故障装置
Get you men back now.
让你的手下撤退
Move! Move! Move!
快彻 快撤 快撤
Get this off of me!
快把这东西给我卸了
I'm gonna try! Just stay calm!
我会努力 别紧张
Mom!
妈
Get her out of here now!
快把她带出去
Marcos, I might not be able to do this in time.
马科斯 我可能来不及拆除炸♥弹♥
I need to know what the target is.
我需要知道你们的攻击目标
I don't know.
我不知道
How are they gonna smuggle the fuel rods into the city
他们准备如何通过放射性物质探测器检测
past the radiological detectors?
将燃料棒走私进城
I don't know, I swear!
我发誓我不知道
Who does?!
谁知道
Give me a name.
告诉我名字
Damn it, Marcos, give me a name!
该死 马科斯 快告诉我名字
President Hassan's head of security Tarin Faroush!
哈桑总统的安♥全♥部♥部长 塔林·弗鲁什
Tarin Faroush. Did you get that, Cole?
塔林·弗鲁什 听到了吗 科尔
Copy! Come on.
收到 快行动
Come on. Come on.
快快快
One more.
再说一次
I'm not gonna be able to do this in time.
我来不及拆除炸♥弹♥
You tell my mother I'm sorry.
你转告我妈妈我很抱歉
Jack? Jack, do you copy?
杰克 杰克 能听到吗
CTU, this is Jack.
反恐小组 我是杰克
Marcos is dead.
马科斯死了
I'm gonna need to speak to President Hassan.
我得马上和哈桑总统通话
Commissioner, I appreciate that your NYPD's overburdened,
局长 我很感激你们纽约警♥察♥局的加班工作
but I would ask you to do whatever you can
可我想请你们尽一切所能
to have my daughter's picture circulated.
保证你们的警♥察♥都收到我女儿的照片
Please keep me posted
如果有我女儿的任何消息
if you get any information regarding her whereabouts.
请及时通知我
Yes.
对
Thank you.
谢谢
Sir, CTU is routing a call to you.
长官 反恐小组有电♥话♥找你
From whom?
谁打来的
Jack Bauer.
杰克·鲍尔
Yes, Mr. Bauer? This is President Hassan.
你好 鲍尔先生 我是哈桑总统
Mr. President, I was told you were briefed
总统先生 我听说你已经收到了
on the situation at St. Julian's Hospital.
关于圣朱利安医院的简报
I was.
对
Sir, the suicide bomber is dead.
总统先生 人♥体♥炸♥弹♥已经死了
His explosive vest was remotely detonated.
他的炸♥弹♥背心被远程引爆了
Then you have no leads.
你们还没有线索吗
No, sir, we actually do.
不 先生 我们有线索了
Before the suspect was killed,
嫌犯被杀前
he identified your head of security,
他指认了你的安♥全♥部♥部长
Tarin Faroush, as a co-conspirator.
塔林·弗鲁什是共谋之一
Tarin?
塔林
Are you sure about this?
你肯定吗
Yes, sir. Right now you need to call UN security
肯定 现在你得致电美国国防部
and have them take Mr. Faroush into custody until we get there.
让他们在我们赶到前拘留他
That won't be possible, Mr. Bauer.
那不可能 鲍尔先生
Tarin's not here.
塔林不在这里
Where is he?
他在哪里
I don't know. Somewhere with my daughter.
我不清楚 和我女儿一起下落不明
Excuse me?
我不明白
They are in love...
他们相恋了
so I've learned.
据我所知是这样
Mr. Bauer, I suspected Tarin hours ago,
鲍尔先生 几小时前我就怀疑塔林了
and had him arrested for questioning.
并把他逮捕起来审问
He escaped while being transported to our embassy.
他在被转移到我国大使♥馆♥途中逃脱了
Kayla believed he was innocent,
凯拉相信他是无辜的
and has, apparently, run away with him.
并且明显已经和他私奔了
Do you have any idea where they might be?
你知道他们会去哪吗
None. Can you contact your daughter?
不清楚 你能联♥系♥上你女儿吗
My wife has made several attempts,
我妻子曾几次试图联♥系♥她
but she isn't answering her phone.
可是她就是不接电♥话♥
Sir, you need to keep trying.
总统阁下 你们需要继续给她打电♥话♥
Right now Mr. Faroush is our only lead.
目前弗鲁什先生是我们唯一的线索
I'm going to jump in the shower.
我马上要去洗澡了
Hello, Mother.
喂 妈妈
Kayla?
凯拉
I have her.
她接了
Mr. Bauer, Darling, are you all right?
鲍尔先生 你还好吗 亲爱的
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表